Dr. Craig Norman

Rate Dr. Craig Norman

Dr. Craig Norman's Ratings

great guy, as helped immensely with back issue. Very Knowledgeable and prompt.

Submitted June 18, 2014 | flag

Best chiropractor I have ever seen and I have seen many. Very good sense of humour. Works on myself and my two children, absolutely great! Very lucky to have found him.

Submitted March 23, 2011 | flag

He is awesome - very friendly & trustworthy. He worked on my colicky baby and although it didn't help my baby much, I do believe it helps on some. Prior to treatment, he was very clear that it works on a high percentage of children but not all. He's also quite funny.

Submitted Dec. 19, 2007 | flag

Very caring and great chiropractor. He always puts a smile on my face and treats me with care and respect, he is by far the best chiropractor in Saskatoon!

Submitted March 29, 2007 | flag

Dr Norman is FANTASTIC!! We absolutly love him... he has treated my son (now 3yrs) since he was 5mos. I totally trust him, it helps that he has three boys of his own!! He is funny, charming and a complete joy to go see! I feel well looked after when I see him!

Submitted March 5, 2007 | flag

Wow, Dr. Norman is an amazing individual! He's energetic and professional. He has very good manners, and does not hesitate to tell his patients what they need to do to recover. Both my husband and myself have seen Dr. Norman and we are both impressed with his gentle touch and wonderful personality! I would recommend him to anyone!

Submitted Feb. 13, 2007 | flag