You may also like

Rate Dr. Walter Heidary

Dr. Walter Heidary's Ratings

I feel very confident that each time I visit Dr. Heidary that I will get the utmost care. The staff are all friendly and professional. I feel very much at ease. I also know that when I have an appointment I will be attended to promptly.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2800122].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Having anxiety issues with people "touching" my teeth, I was pacing while I waited for Bobbie to come & get me for my very first visit. Right away I was put at ease with how caring and professional she was. Then I met Dr. Heidary and as soon as I saw him...and his beautiful teeth and smile...I knew I was going to be ok. Since then I have had my consultation and regular cleaning, check-up and even a filling. My husband and daughter have also visited and we couldn't be more thrilled with all our experiences. Not to mention, the office is absolutely gorgeous!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2796559].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2015

What a great experience, the staff are very friendly and personable. Bobbie is especial outgoing and very easy to speak with. The office is very warm and inviting. Dr. Heidary is so informative, He explained everything to me, answered all my questions, I never felt rushed. It was an overall excellent appointment and I will refer him to my family and friends.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2770279].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Dr. Walter Heidary's office is great, the office staff are very knowledgeable and helpful, Dr Heidary has always been the best for me, he is very caring and does excellent work, I would recommend anyone to go to this office. I never have to wait, they are always on time and answers all my questions .
Thank you again to Dr. Heidary and his great staff especially Bobby, Joanne

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2769491].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

The service, surroundings and staff were amazing. Dr. Walter and his staff, especially Bobbi, were friendly, thorough and caring. We were referred by a friend and grateful that we followed through with the recommendation.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2762385].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

I can't say enough about Dr. Heidary and his staff. He seems to know what to do for every dental problem. He explains what he is doing and how long it will take. Even when I am very nervous, he quickly calms me down. Dr. Heidary works quickly and the results of his work have always been more than satisfactory.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2750941].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

The experience my kids receive with Dr. Walter and Beth is amazing. Both my 3 and 5 year old children love going to the dentist. They learn healthy habits and don't even realize it through the very interactive kids program they have. Beth has a way with children and making them feel comfortable and apart of the entire process. The office is extremely clean, organized, runs on time and everyone who worked with us took the time to understand the needs of my children as individuals. I couldn't be a happier with the experience. Far exceeded my expectations!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2750203].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

My kids love going to to see Dr. Heidary and Beth! I'm not the biggest fan of going to the dentist so I wanted my kids to have a more positive experience! I took them to Desired Smiles and not only do they learn how to properly take care of their teeth, but they have fun! My 3 year old didn't want to leave after her first visit. Thanks to the staff for making this such a great experience for my girls and for us as parents!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2747306].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

We love "Dr. Walter" and Beth! My boys are 4 and 6 and I have to say they genuinely look forward to going to the dentist! Beth is so wonderful with kids! In fact, when we were there last week my youngest kept leaning on her and almost snuggling in while getting pictures of his teeth that I had to laugh at how comfortable he was, I credit Beth for that! She comes up with cute names for the tools like "Mr. Thirsty" and gets the boys involved in taking pictures of their teeth. When Dr. Walter walks in my boys are almost excited, he's really great with them too.

We started going to Dr. Heidary since my boys go to the school attached to his office so it was super convenient. It's such a great place and a pleasure taking my boys there that I wouldn' t go anywhere else now. Thank you to the whole team :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2746462].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

Simply the best most caring dentist ever and he makes sure his staff are aligned with his values/expectations!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2669051].votes_count ]]