You may also like

Rate Dr. Walter Heidary

Dr. Walter Heidary's Ratings

The service, surroundings and staff were amazing. Dr. Walter and his staff, especially Bobbi, were friendly, thorough and caring. We were referred by a friend and grateful that we followed through with the recommendation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2762385].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

I can't say enough about Dr. Heidary and his staff. He seems to know what to do for every dental problem. He explains what he is doing and how long it will take. Even when I am very nervous, he quickly calms me down. Dr. Heidary works quickly and the results of his work have always been more than satisfactory.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2750941].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

The experience my kids receive with Dr. Walter and Beth is amazing. Both my 3 and 5 year old children love going to the dentist. They learn healthy habits and don't even realize it through the very interactive kids program they have. Beth has a way with children and making them feel comfortable and apart of the entire process. The office is extremely clean, organized, runs on time and everyone who worked with us took the time to understand the needs of my children as individuals. I couldn't be a happier with the experience. Far exceeded my expectations!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2750203].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

My kids love going to to see Dr. Heidary and Beth! I'm not the biggest fan of going to the dentist so I wanted my kids to have a more positive experience! I took them to Desired Smiles and not only do they learn how to properly take care of their teeth, but they have fun! My 3 year old didn't want to leave after her first visit. Thanks to the staff for making this such a great experience for my girls and for us as parents!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2747306].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

We love "Dr. Walter" and Beth! My boys are 4 and 6 and I have to say they genuinely look forward to going to the dentist! Beth is so wonderful with kids! In fact, when we were there last week my youngest kept leaning on her and almost snuggling in while getting pictures of his teeth that I had to laugh at how comfortable he was, I credit Beth for that! She comes up with cute names for the tools like "Mr. Thirsty" and gets the boys involved in taking pictures of their teeth. When Dr. Walter walks in my boys are almost excited, he's really great with them too.

We started going to Dr. Heidary since my boys go to the school attached to his office so it was super convenient. It's such a great place and a pleasure taking my boys there that I wouldn' t go anywhere else now. Thank you to the whole team :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2746462].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

Simply the best most caring dentist ever and he makes sure his staff are aligned with his values/expectations!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2669051].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2015

The best reputation, most skilled and someone that cares-is what Dr Heidary is all about. He and his team have provided orthodontics for my girls and they take care of all our dental needs. Just ask around and this clinic keeps coming up as one of the best in Canada.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2636626].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2014

Simply a cut above - You'll be impressed with the service, the surroundings, the after care follow-up and the state of the art equipment. Thank you Dr Heidary and staff!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2633023].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

The best experience I have ever had at a dentist office, the staff is fantastic and Dr Heidary is the best
I was so scared of a dentist because I had several bad experiences
I just love Bobbi and Dr Heidary and they made me feel special and safe
Great experience

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2628819].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2014

I have had such a welcoming and relaxing experience with this office. Not only are the staff wonderful but the atmosphere puts your mind at ease. The last visit I had was for a few fillings and I almost fell asleep it was so gentle; and of course my cleaning appointment was top notch as well, I learnt more about my teeth in one cleaning then I had through four years of wearing braces. Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2594736].votes_count ]]