Rate Dr. Shannon Puloski

Dr. Shannon Puloski's Ratings

Hip was horrible but he squeezed me I on a Christmas cancelation and the surgery healing has been excellent. Worth spending Christmas on a new not painful hip.

Submitted Jan. 28, 2014 | flag

Dr. Puloski is a great surgeon. He is also a very kind person. Dr. Puloski was the key person in my cancer diagnosis, he understood what the fear and pain felt like and always did his best to relieve those problems when he could, during the path to diagnosis Dr. Puloski rushed tests, his nurse was patient with me when I made almost daily calls looking for results, and when the results finally arrived he personally called me at home in the evening - which is, I believe, the most compassionate thing a doctor could do (I didn't have to wait one more day, I didn't have to hear horrifying news in a clinical environment, I was able to react and absorb the news with my family). Dr. Puloski showed me many kindnesses throughout my treatment, surgery and recovery. Whenever a health care professional looks at my leg they comment on what a beautiful scar it is and immediately ask who my surgeon was. Dr. Puloski seems very busy, but it always imagine the patients he is on his way to help.

Submitted Nov. 20, 2013 | flag

I was very fortunate that Dr. Puloski was my surgeon for total hip replacements of both hips. He is a very talented surgeon and has a kind, professional manner. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing hip surgery or muscular skeletal oncology surgery.

Submitted Aug. 16, 2013 | flag

There isn't anything I can say that is good about Dr. Puloski. I had a rushed surgery that resulted in me getting a DVT (blood clot). He attempted to contradict what the Dr's in emergency, as well as those at the anti-coagulation clinic, had prescribed for me. He "dummied" down my situation even though treating a blood clot was not his specialty. He was best to leave it to the professionals in that area of expertise. I would not recommend him to anyone. I have been off work for a year because of all of the complications this surgery has caused even though it was a minimal procedure.

Submitted Jan. 19, 2012 | flag

I was very fortunate to have had Dr. Pulski recommended to me by Dr. Mrkonjic. I have bone dysplasia and was very nervous about having yet another surgery to help correct the lesion , ongoing fracture and shepards crook in my femur . He and his team did everything they could to make it less painful and stressful and he was very patient , kind and considerate during hospital visits and during post surgical exams . He not only repaired the leg but doing an osteotomy , bone graft , straightened the femur, put in a longer external fication pin to help protect the leg , and then he took the liberty of surgically recontructing a horrible Sx scar deformity I have been living with for over 20 years . I now have very little scar tissue and abeautifl thin line down my thigh now ! I was truly grateful ! He took the extra time to do that and it was greatly appreciated ! hes is an exremely knowledgable surgeon, highly educated . I am grateful hes my new doctor!

Submitted March 23, 2011 | flag

great job on my total hip replacement. would recommend him to anyone who requires a replacement hip. when i need my other hip done i will be going back to hi!!!!

Submitted March 16, 2011 | flag

Dr. Puloski removed a rare tumor the size of a tennis ball from my right femur, requiring a bone graft, metal plate and screws. Dr. Puloski is extremely knowledgeable at what he does, and gave me a beautiful straight incision of which the scar looks really good compared to what I've seen online for the same procedure. I was very fortunate to have him as my surgeon as he is a subspecialist- an orthopedic oncologist. He has had a ton of training if you look at his online profile. The only negative thing is that he sometimes seems a little rushed, but I know he is very very busy.

Submitted May 19, 2010 | flag

All I can say is thank you Dr. Puloski, I am now pain free and walking like I did before I had my birmingham hip replacement. I am 57 years old and this is the first surgery I had and it was a "piece of cake." Both doctor and staff are very professional and take excellent care of their patients.

Submitted Jan. 26, 2010 | flag

Did a great job on my Birmingham hip replacement. Hip now works very well with no pain. Whole surgical experience and post-surgery was far easier than anticipated.

Submitted Sept. 1, 2009 | flag

He took great care with my surgery which was my first along with follow up visit after

Submitted April 4, 2007 | flag