Rate Dr. Scott A. Finkbeiner

Dr. Scott A. Finkbeiner's Ratings

Dr. Finkbeiner became my family doctor in October 2012. I am so fortunate to have found such a kind, caring and competent physician. He is the first doctor who has really listened to me, never rushed me and helped me to feel better without prescribing a lot of medications. He will recommend vitamins, minerals and physical therapy, etc. when appropriate. I have gone an entire year without bronchitis! Now I finally have the energy to do make it through the day and do some of the things that I enjoy. I would recommend him to anyone.

Submitted Jan. 22, 2014 | flag

A doctor who really listens to his patients! He is very thorough and extremely competent. Very good doctor.

Submitted Jan. 13, 2014 | flag

Had Dr. Finkbinder as our Dr. when in South Dakota and he was my mothers Dr. They just don't come any better or more concerned than Dr. Finkbinder.

Submitted Dec. 28, 2013 | flag

Excellent , caring doctor. I was very fortunate to have him as my doctor

Submitted April 19, 2013 | flag

Went to Dr. Finkbeiner yesterday for the first time. First of all, the nurse was terribly rude. When I asked her how she was doing, etc., she gave me curt, one word answers and talked to me like I was a child. Once Dr. Finkbeiner came in, he asked me questions and took notes. When he was finished and he left the exam room, I heard him go out into the hallway and talk about me. In a sarcastic tone, he said, "Well that was an interesting case." I may be a patient, but I am also a person with ears and feelings. I will not see Dr. Finkbeiner again. And if his partner, Dr. Popa, wasn't so great, I wouldn't go back to this dr's office at all, especially given the conduct of the nurse yesterday.

Submitted Jan. 16, 2013 | flag