You may also like

Rate Dr. Mohammed Gauri

Dr. Mohammed Gauri's Ratings

worse doctor I ever had, he mis-diagnosed stage 4 Tonsil cancer as a problem with to much yeast in my system! Luckily I changed doctors in time! He is very rude and condescending and speaks awful English for being here the length he has been here!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2755761].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

he set my hand wrong when i broke my 4th and 5th...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2640193].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

very caring and very proffesional. Have always felt comfortable going to Dr. Gauri

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2488356].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2014

Well I know if you see him he does sit in front of the computer asks what's wrong.he looks to see your past..info..he can be helpful...but sometimes..gives up what's..the problem or what can be the fix..i wish we had more doctors..that would least try maybe its just plainly our health care system failing us and is vented down through the doctors...down to the patients..who loose out!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2449962].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2014

My fiancé brought me into the emergency at 3 am due to severe pain in my abdominal region, I had told the nurse at the front how I felt, that I was dizzy, it hurt to walk and I was cold, my fiancé went to grab me a wheel chair and she straight up told him to put it back and that I didn't need it. He helped me into my room after I was rudely denied a wheel chair and I talked to a different nurse about how I felt and that this was not the first time I've had pain like this before. Each time I had this pain I was brought into the hospital, put under an IV, had blood taken, done a couple of tests, and that was it. They suspect it was my appendix but for years no one could figure it out. Anyways, after an hour of waiting (there were maybe 3 cars in the parking lot) we were there for 5 hours and when it was all done he asked how I felt, then said see ya later and left the room without even telling us what was wrong or any results. Never going back to that hospital again !!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1443947].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2013

I took my teenager into emergency. Dr. Gauri was there. He didn't answer my questions, just kept repeating the same phrase to answer any question. When he spoke he was very hard to understand. Teen had a suspected broken hand. Dr. Gauri put my son's arm in a cast. I took my son for another opinion. The hand was not broken, did not need a cast, it needed movement and exercise to heal. I am concerned that an emergency doctor was so incorrect in his diagnosis. There were 3 other doctors that reviewed the same x -rays at a later date, (I requested a copy) and they all said no break. My son is fine following the exercise routine to heal his hand. I am alarmed that had I kept his arm in the cast, my son could have had real problems. My son hurt himself breaking boards in Teakwondo. I was very specific in explaining the movement and details of the injury. Also, that my son needed proper healing as he would be breaking boards again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1443946].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2013

Dr.Gauri is a caring person but does a poor job at actually looking after patient care he enters the room askes how you are and sits in front of the computer he doesnt rely examin you just goes by what you say and when he does examin you it is fast and feels rushed he is hard to understand and seams to have a problem looking you in the face but is a vary simpathetic person when it comes to you personal life and well being. prescription dossing is eradic and constantly changing when the situation and reasoning for the prescription remains the same he is poor at changing prescriptions if somthing is not working for you rather than change it he just gives the exact same thing that doesn't work. he mumbles stuff all the time that never makes seance and if you say parden me he does not say it again

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1443945].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2012

He was Very drowsy looking and did not seem to help at all,The front staff is always helping family/friends get in a room first,He doesnt even look at you in the eye, all he says is the college is after me the college is after me hmmm maybe they should have a closer look at him,(PILL PUSHER)

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1443948].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2012

i have been seeing dr.guari for over a year and i find him to be a very empathetic man and has been helping me with severe back pain and pain due to severe endometreosis, everytime i see him he is friendly,the only thing i find difficult about the appointments with him is the fact that english is obviously not his first language, which is the ONLY disadvantage in his field, he is a quaified physician and am happy that i found him,thank you dr.guari

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1443944].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2011

I have Dr. Gauri for a Dr. for about 5 years, ever since he came to the Fort. I agree he likes to prescribe antibiotics a bit too easily, and wait times are a problem, but what doctors aren't. So far he has set me up with 2 specialists without issue. Both times it turned out OK for me, but he said he would rather error on the side of caution, so this is different from what others have said here. He is always friendly to me and has also asked family medical history. He has no problem doing things like issuing PSA tests when some other doctors are reluctant, as they are expensive. I do have a bit of a hard time understanding him sometimes, but he seems ok (not frustated) repeating himself if I ask him to repeat something. So, he has never misdiagnosed, or not cared enough to diagnose anything I have come to him with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1443943].votes_count ]]