You may also like

Rate Dr. Caterina McGuire

Dr. Caterina McGuire's Ratings

Incredible doctor. Been my family doctor for years she's amazing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2747870].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

Dr. McGuire has given our family some great care over the years. She is thorough and helpful, keeping up on the latest developments in medicine. We appreciate her dedication to family practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2673591].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2015

The dr has become old and doesn't care anymore she now relies on lab tests to do her job , she now nickel and dimes because the msp money isn't as good as it used to be.
Good luck.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2668219].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 1, 2015

Dr. Mac is a person first, physician after. She is efficient, thorough and definitely not a pill pusher which I appreciate. She was my mom's physician and after attending a few appointments with her before she passed, I asked her to take me on as a patient. I've never looked back. Her sense of humour and bedside manner are fab and if she was accepting new patients I'd recommend her in a heart beat. Have I had to wait at times? Yes, less than I can count on one hand(I've been a patient for about 9 yrs) and I'd like to think that perhaps maybe that one person who took so long with their appointment, well maybe they needed a bit more of her time that they anticipated and I'm OK with a physician taking the time to make sure their patients are well informed and leave feeling better than when they went in, so yea in comparison to a walk in clinic I'm good with a bit of wait time. Staff have always , always been helpful and polite and lets face it that phone never stops ringing so they've got to hold it together.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2631428].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2014

Dr McGuire is wonderful. I am very happy I found her, feel really comfortable with her and wish she was accepting new patients as I'd like to send a close friend to her, but she is busy because she's that good! However, she never rushes you out the door and doesn't seem to over-schedule herself because the waiting time is always reasonable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1444269].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2013

THE BEST...CARING, KIND TAKES TIME WITH YOU.... HAS BEEN MY DOCTOR FOR OVER TEN YEARS....SHE IS A GEM...:):)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1444271].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2011

Love how she takes the time to explain everything and uses pills at a minimum- doesn't just send you off with a prescription unless you really need it. Awesome with my kids and even diagnosed something in my husband that had gone mis-diagnosed for 6 months with his usual dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1444268].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2011

She is the best doctor I have had. Never rushes she is always understanding and finds me a solutions to my problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1444267].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2011

She listens and never rushes me out. She is easy to talk to and trusting.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1444266].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2011

Caterina is without a doubt the best GP a woman could ever hope for. Cares about her patients, is never condescending, gives of herself despite being busy, never rushes you, and always follows up. I think you'd be very hard pressed to find a better diagnostician in the city - and she's the most "humane" doctor a person could wish for.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1444265].votes_count ]]