Rate Dr. Caterina McGuire

Dr. Caterina McGuire's Ratings

Dr McGuire is wonderful. I am very happy I found her, feel really comfortable with her and wish she was accepting new patients as I'd like to send a close friend to her, but she is busy because she's that good! However, she never rushes you out the door and doesn't seem to over-schedule herself because the waiting time is always reasonable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1444269].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2013

THE BEST...CARING, KIND TAKES TIME WITH YOU.... HAS BEEN MY DOCTOR FOR OVER TEN YEARS....SHE IS A GEM...:):)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1444271].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2011

Love how she takes the time to explain everything and uses pills at a minimum- doesn't just send you off with a prescription unless you really need it. Awesome with my kids and even diagnosed something in my husband that had gone mis-diagnosed for 6 months with his usual dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1444268].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2011

She is the best doctor I have had. Never rushes she is always understanding and finds me a solutions to my problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1444267].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2011

She listens and never rushes me out. She is easy to talk to and trusting.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1444266].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2011

Caterina is without a doubt the best GP a woman could ever hope for. Cares about her patients, is never condescending, gives of herself despite being busy, never rushes you, and always follows up. I think you'd be very hard pressed to find a better diagnostician in the city - and she's the most "humane" doctor a person could wish for.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1444265].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2010

Awesome Doctor! She is very attentive and personable. Great with kids.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1444264].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2010

Caterina is a very competent and helpful doctor. She takes the time to explain what you want to know and doesn't make you feel like she's in a hurry (even though she undoubtedly is). She is very caring and has a very nice way of talking to you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1444263].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2010

I have been with Dr. McGuire for over 10 years now and she has always been very helpful, listening to my concerns and helping me to find a solution. She was the only doctor who took me seriously about an ongoing complaint, and with the help of a specialist she referred me to, a congenital problem was diagnosed and treated. No problems since. She is kind, caring and a great listener. If you can get in to see her as a family doctor, I highly recommend her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1444262].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2010

I've been a patient of Dr. MaGuire's since she took over from the last physician that left the office. She's been absolutely wonderful to myself and my family. I find her thorough and knowledgable, as well as having great people skills. I would recommend her in a heartbeat to anyone that needs a great family doctor. DC

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1444261].votes_count ]]