Dr. James Spring

Rate Dr. James Spring

Dr. James Spring's Ratings

compassionate and concerned and does not try to sell supplements that are not needed

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1444281].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2013

Dr. Spring is a very knowledgeable and kind man. He continues to help me with health issues that standard medical doctors are unable to. He truly is a great professional. He is always on time and spends time with you. I can understand why is reputation is so good. I have referred many friends and family and others to see a well qualified naturopath, unfortunately, Dr. Spring is not taking new patients. Thank you so much Dr. Spring for your wonderful skill!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1444280].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2013

Family has been going to Jim for years. Would not use anyone else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1444279].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2012

I can't say enough of Dr. Spring's wonderful care. He is knowledgeable, patient, and always there for me. He has corrected problems that have been longstanding for years. I am more than pleased with his service, and his staff. An outstanding doctor and person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1444278].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2012

Our family(4) have been patient's of Dr. Jim's since 1993. He is extremely knowledgeable and helpful in addressing our needs. He is very patient, understanding and specific in answering questions and furthermore gives you a very clear understanding of what the issues are and what you can do to support his treatment. Excellent manner and skills.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1444277].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2009

We can't say enough to speak our gratitude for Jim's wonderful care. He is knowledgeable, patient, and always there for us. My Mother is 92, and he has corrected problems that have been longstanding for years. We are both more than pleased with his service, and his staff. An outstanding doctor and person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1444276].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2008

Our Family has been going to Jim for years. I will go see him before my MD. He has done so much for our family. We try to see him once a month. If you live in the Hamilton/Dundas area try to get in with him. I know it is so hard because he has such a large clientel. The day you retire there will be hundreds of people extremely sad. Thanks Jim.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1444275].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2007

Our Family has been going to Jim for 14 years. Well worth the money. I cant thank him enought for the quality of life he has given to us. He know his stuff. Not too many doctors give you their home phone number. As thourough as he is being on time is not an issue.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1444274].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2007

Very caring and knowledgeable Doctor. Never makes you feel rushed. Always calls back when you call. I cannot say too many superlatives when it comes to Jim Spring he is just a wonderful Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1444273].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2007

Dr. Spring is extremely knowledgeable in natural homeopathic medicine as well as chiropractic. He has provided excellent care to our family and makes my children feel comfortable. He's always there when you need him. He also returns phone requests quite promptly!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1444272].votes_count ]]