Rate Dr. David Kirkpatrick

Dr. David Kirkpatrick's Ratings

I too have been seeing Dr. K for over 20 years and am amazed at his caring yet professional attitude on each and every visit - a rare combination in a Doctor. I too, hope he will not be retiring any time soon!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2645128].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2014

Simply the best; kind and caring, and of course highly skilled. We are so lucky, who are his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2521488].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2014

He is one fantastic Doctor ,sometimes there is a wait to see him but the reason being , he never rushes you out of the office but explains things in a manner you can understand ,He has a personality that puts you at ease regardless of the situation,A very caring and compassionate person ,He knows what he is talking about. I hope he is around for a long time

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2483630].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2014

He is the best of the lot. I suffered for 5 yrs. with horrible tinitus, then my dedicated & persistent GP sent me to Dr. K. After a myriad of tests and despite being told in the past that it was an incurable condition I'd have to live with Dr. K. widened my sinuses and within 48 hours the ringing was gone. Twenty years later he corrected my frequent bouts of vertigo. His explanations are both detailed and clear. This a doctor who will go the extra mile and give his best everytime. Halifax is lucky to have him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1445384].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2014

Has been treating me for upwards of 25 years now for a non life threatening but at times very complicated disease. We have come to know and respect each other and he is always there if I need him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1445385].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Kirkpatrick for 28 years. Amazing man. Amazing doctor. Cannot say enough good things.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1445383].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2012

Best ENT. Very kind and caring. Have gone to him for 25 years and he always goes above and beyond what he needs to do.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1445382].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2012

Dr. Kirkpatrick has been my ear, nose and throat speialist for 20 + years and I can't imagine having another who measures up to his ability, demeanor and helpfulness. He helped me so much when I was working in a "sick" building and then later when I needed to apply for Disability. I think his reputation and caring was responsible for my receiving it in the end. I love him!! Can't find a more caring specialist anywhere!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1445381].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2011

He is amazing. Brilliant, pleasant, knowledgeable. A true professional. The best of the best. HIGHLY recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1445380].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2011

Great Doctor...sometimes a little behind on appointments, but after seeing him several times, I realized it was because he takes time with his patients to explain and help them understand his diagnosis.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1445379].votes_count ]]