Dr. Ian Burwash

Rate Dr. Ian Burwash

Dr. Ian Burwash's Ratings

Dr Burwash has been my doctor for over 15 yrs and I couldnt ask for a better doctor,,he is very professional on every level and is very compassionate and sincere in a very human way..he is genuinely interested in u as a person and does his very best to convey that to u.....Donna his assistant is very helpful in every way...both make a great team we are very fortunate to have such Great Cardiologists in Ottawa and Dr.Burwash is a 10////thanks for always being there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1445402].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2012

A1 guy. Knowledgeable and cares. We need more docs like him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1445401].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2012

Dr Burwash is an excellent doctor. He has excellent communications and is most helpfulin explaining situations and conditions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1445400].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2011

He has been my doctor for almost 14years and is in my mind the best, he is caring and kind has a great attitude when dealing with his patience,he is professional and makes u feel like someone not just another number..I feel very confident in his care and very happy to have him as my doctor....he is a credit to his profession..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1445399].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2010

Dr Burwash is a great individual and a fine example of what the medical profession shud be,,he is my doctor and I couldnt ask for better person he is a good listner and is also interested in the concerns you have about your health,he eases your anxiety when you are upset about your diagnosis and does everything to find a solution and keep u on the right track for good health. he is a terrific individual very personable and helpful lucky to have him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1445398].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2010

Amazing! I was extremely sick, near death's door and contacted his office. The secretary was outstanding and squeezed me in fast with Dr. Burwash. He was compassionate, caring, prompt and quickly diagnosed my problem. He treated me on the spot. Within the week I was back to normal. I am now functioning better than my teens. Amazing doctor and staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1445397].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2010

One of a kind. Attentive, knowledgeble, and compassionate. He exemplifies the spirits of the Ottawa Heart Institute.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1445396].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 24, 2007

Excellent cardiologist. Knowledgeable. Listens. Open minded. Willing to discuss therapies. Not threatened by opposing views. Pleasant and caring manner. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1445395].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2007

What can I say, the guy has saved my life more than once, alway's been timely or kept me informed of delays usually beyond his control. He puts words into perspective I can understand. Great doctor to have.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1445394].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2007

Waited too long for him and then I did not understand a word he said. I could not wait to get out.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1445393].votes_count ]]