Rate Dr. Douglas Inglis

Dr. Douglas Inglis's Ratings

Had a breast reduction surgery. He was wonderful! very prompt for appointments, very knowledgeable and great with patients. Two friends went and had the same from him and both thought what I did.... wonderful doctor! Hopefully he's enjoying a well deserved retirement now but it's a shame for all those requiring plastic surgery that he's no longer around to provide such wonderful care to them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1445647].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

Had a ulna nerve repair on my arm.The operation didn't go well and Dr Inglis sent me to another surgeon.That surgeon wasn't going to try to fix the mess.Also stated to me my arm will get better in time and that he is going to retire and never did- poor excuse not to fix the damage he did.Ive been in pain for years since my surgery.Been to alot of other doctors and laser treatments and nothing helps.Like I said i never had this pain till my surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1445646].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2011

DR. INGLIS OPERATED ON MY CARPAL TUNNEL, DID A VERY GOOD JOB. EXPLAINED EVERYTHING, VERY POLITE, A GREAT SENSE OF HUMOR, VERY APPROACHABLE AND KIND. HIS SECRETARY WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND HELPFUL AS WELL.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1445645].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2009

Dr. Inglis is the BEST plastic surgeon in Moncton!!! I had bi-lateral breast augmentation in 1997 and both hands operated on for carpal tunnel syndrome in 2005 by Dr. Inglis. Not only was he professional and explained everything completely, but post-op instruction was excellent as well as follow-up. The man is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! I would refer anyone I know to him without hesitation!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1445644].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2008

It was many years ago that I visited Dr Inglis to have a cyst removed from a highly visible location on my face. The incision healed amazingly well, to this day anyone would be hard pressed to see any evidence of scarring or that any work had been done. In addition to his talent, he was very nice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1445643].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2007

excellent results, minimal scarring, great follw-up, has very relaxed, human approach, not intimidating at all. I would recommend highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1445642].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2007

Friendly, knowledgable, professional. Takes the time to explain things and answer questions. Also, excellent receptionist/nurse. And yes, he has a great sense of humour!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1445641].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2007

He was very friendly and good sense of humor. His knowledge was excellent and gave great instructions on my post op care. Would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1445640].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2007

He is always on time.Helpful in answer ing all questions. Sense of humor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1445639].votes_count ]]