Rate Dr. Helena Han

Dr. Helena Han's Ratings

Dr.Han is the best. She is my doctor 4 years ago and I will fight my insurance if she is not on their list. I recommend her to all my friends and co workers.

Submitted Sept. 9, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 22, 2014 | flag

OMG I am so happy!!! Happy that my friend recommended Dr. Han to me and happy that I followed through and went. Dr. Han was such a breath of fresh air and an inspiration. She listened to me and advised me on what she though was best for me. I am so glad that I 'found' her because I know that I am going to be with her for as long as she has her practice. Thanks again to my friend who recommended her to me. I was impressed with the whole staff also because they were very friendly and helpful. Another great asset is the cleniness of the office and the warm feeling you get as soon as you walk in. It felt like 'home' away from home. Hope to be with Dr. Han for a very long time.....

Submitted Jan. 15, 2013 | flag

Dr. Han is the best! I first went to her when I found I was finally pregnant at 43 after years of trying. She was recommended by a friend who also had a high risk pregnancy. She was so sweet and was genuinely happy for me. Unfortunately, she was not on call when my son came, but I delivered so quickly the doc on call didn't even make it. She came to see us that morning as soon as she saw I delivered and stopped in several times when I was in the hospital. She always asks to see photos of my son and will come out to say hello if he is there. She hasn't hesitated to discuss any health issues he has had and recommend docs for him. She is very easy to talk to and takes her time discussing any issues or questions you have. She is very thorough and will send you to a specialist if need be. I've never waited more than 15 minutes. Her staff are friendly, kind and efficient. I always recommend her to my friends and actually look forward to my annual so I can catch up with her! Dr. Han is great!

Submitted Dec. 21, 2012 | flag

After going to Dr. Han for over 6 years, i have decided to terminate her as my physician when she denied giving me birth control today because i would be using it as a contraceptive and not for "medial purposes". If you enjoy your freedom and dont want your rights infringed upon, AVOID THIS DOCTOR AT ALL COSTS.

Submitted March 26, 2012 | flag

Awesome Doctor and STAFF!!!! So polite and patient. Recommend her any day!

Submitted May 25, 2011 | flag

Very nice doctor, personable, makes you feel comfortable. Office is nice and clean and nurses are also nice, good music. Good experience overall. On time.

Submitted Sept. 20, 2010 | flag

Dr Helena the best she always listen and also u can ask all the questions and concerns . Si necesita ayuda ella lo atendera habla espanol tb muy buena doctora yo tenia problemas con el periodo ella lo resolvio gracias Dr Han.

Submitted Sept. 23, 2009 | flag

Dr. Han is the best, patient, caring, concerned Doctor I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. Dr. Han and her entire staff (Susie) was incredible helpful and concern with my well-being. I recommend every woman to my super doctor I come in contact with. Dr. Han is the BEST!

Submitted July 12, 2009 | flag

I absolutely love Dr. Han. Even though she is very busy and highly booked, when she is with you, she is very attentative and very patient. I never felt uncomfortable asking her anything or like my questions were stupid. She delivered my daughter via planned c-section in 25 minutes and it went fine. She was very open to listening to my concerns and trying to accommodate them

Submitted Dec. 19, 2007 | flag