Rate Dr. Mark Paris

Dr. Mark Paris's Ratings

clear, companionate , good sense of humor, efficient. He treated my broken foot with the help also of an exceptional Male Nurse on about Dec 6 2013

Submitted Dec. 31, 2013 | flag

Saw Dr Paris in ER. Was very professional yet very personable. Very thorough in questions asked and listened to the answers as well as very thorough in tests ordered. Follow through was excellent as he referred to appropriate clinics. I am very grateful he and the other fantastic and caring staff were on in the er that night.

Submitted July 3, 2013 | flag

fantastic Er doctor! Left nothing to chance with my baby's illness, very friendly and professional.

Submitted March 29, 2010 | flag

Great doctor! Took time to establish bond with our toddler before examining her. Extremely nice and humorous and we all left with smiles on our faces. Truly has a passion for his job.

Submitted Jan. 15, 2009 | flag

DR paris showed the most compassion of all the dr's I seen when I had a miscarrage. I cant really rate his punctuality, its an er, and well we all know how that goes. A year later he recognized my husband and I when my husband was brought to the er!

Submitted Sept. 6, 2007 | flag

Dr. Paris ROCKS!!! I have seen him in the ER twice about 8mo apart and he remembered treating me the time before. He takes the time to explain the ailment and offers treatment options. I appreciate his good hearted humour and caring additude.

Submitted March 2, 2007 | flag

Worst experience with a dr. to date. Disrespectful, unprofessional and uncompassionate.

Submitted Feb. 13, 2007 | flag