Rate Dr. Joan Nagy

Dr. Joan Nagy's Ratings

Always supportive and helpful in providing constructive ways to navigate throught difficult and emotional upsets.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1445821].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2013

Dr. Joan Nagy has been my psychiatrist for years, she has helped me through severe depression which began in my 20's . All my life I have stuggled, but with her help in changing thinking patterns, I have learned to cope with my illness. She is compassionate and empowering. With her help, I am able to step back when I feel myself slipping again, feelings are controlled by thoughts and therefore can change if you enforce and repeat "right thinking". I am presently struggling with depression again, but I am again implementing her teachings which have been invaluable to me. Thank-you Dr. Nagy:)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1445820].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011

My world was falling apart. Dr Nagy listened and helped. She made me feel valuable, credible and understood. I had courage to go on and persue living. Thanks Joan

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1445819].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2010

I found Dr. Joan Nagy to be very genuine, kind, caring, an excellent listener, and I did not feel rushed at all. She was very empathetic and very helpful. I felt she sincerely beleived and respected me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1445818].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2009

Dr.Nagy is a wonderful, caring, understanding person. She helped me in my time of need and really listened to me. She does the right thing and makes you feel comfortable during conversation. i would definitley recommend her to those who feel they are all alone....Thank you Dr.Nagy!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1445817].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2008

Joan is a wonderful person and Doctor. She is one of the best in her field of work. Kind, caring, compassionate, lovely lady. Very professional, so knowledgeable, and can remember details of past appointments like no other. You can tell she is very interested in the human mind and really does care for her patients welfare. She helps you see the way and discover that better path. She cares, she really does. Thanks Joan, I'll never forget how you helped me. The turning point in my life, for the better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1445816].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2008

Joan Nagy. One of the ultimate professional people/doctor I have spoke to. 1996/97 I went to see her when my marraige fell apart, couldn't go to work, didn't sleep etc. My faith in her, hers in me, brought me to where I am today. You hear of many things that doctors do to their patients or load them up with prescriptions, I can't complain about the help I received. It was the best. When I hear people say to another "go and have your head read" I laugh and think, I could handle going back to talk to Joan. It was a pleasure. Thanks Joan! jb

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1445815].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2008

Caring and compassionate. Took the time to listen without rushing assessment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1445814].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2007

Dr. Nagy is a very caring, sensitive psychiatrist that has been so very helpful to me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1445813].votes_count ]]