Rate Dr. Rick Goodhew

Dr. Rick Goodhew's Ratings

The best Doctor - kind, patient, always professional, compassionate, etc., etc.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2728698].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2015

Dr Goodhew is the best doctor in town. He's extremely helpful, takes the time to listen. If he's late I know it's because he gave another patient in crisis the time they needed as he has done for me. Linda is great at her job as well, always friendly and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2657959].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2014

Personable and knowledgeable . Not sure he understands the frustration caused by his receptionist

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2599287].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

Wait times are astronomical. An appointment at 10am you'll be lucky to be in by 1pm. Receptionist extremely rude talks on the phone about her personallife while you stand there waiting. Appointments are booked quite a while in advance. When you go in for any issues there is no follow up.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1446241].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2013

Awesome Doctor and Office Manager! Our family has been patients for many years and he has always taken the time to help myself, my children and my family by providing excellent health care. Linda and Dr Goodhew have both went the extra mile to help out in many different situations which certainly makes our lives easier and healthier. Hope he is our doctor for a long long time. Could not be happier

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1446240].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2013

Dr. Rick is warm, kind, and genuine. I feel completely comfortable discussing issues with him and I know he truly wants me to be healthy and feel better. He uses humour and acts like a real person, not a superior! Will never change doctors! Linda is effective but not always the friendliest. But if she gets the job done well and quickly, that's okay with me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1446239].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2013

I used to think Dr. Goodhew was a great doctor but after experiencing on going stomach pain after my uti ( i had antibiotic for which caused added stomach pain he did not warn me about) I was prescribed something for my stomach acids which did nothing, he always just gives me pills and goes well lets see if this will help, No figue out what the problem is then prescribe, i dont like taking a bucnh of stuff " just to see if it will help" if anything it makes it worse to take un needed medications. if you cant help me refer me to someone else dont let me live in pain.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1446242].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2012

Excellent doctor. Dr. Goodhew has always taken the time to understand what is wrong, and thoroughly explain my options, and helps me make my own care decisions rather than dictating what I need to do. Unfortunately his receptionist isn't always courteous, but she is effective. Schedule is often booked a week or more in advance. This is fine for long-term care situations, but frustrating when you need medical care on a semi-urgent basis.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1446238].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2012

excellent doctor takes his time to explain everything never makes you feel rushed

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1446237].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2011

takes the time to listen whenever i have made an appt to see him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1446236].votes_count ]]