Rate Dr. Rick Goodhew

Dr. Rick Goodhew's Ratings

Wait times are astronomical. An appointment at 10am you'll be lucky to be in by 1pm. Receptionist extremely rude talks on the phone about her personallife while you stand there waiting. Appointments are booked quite a while in advance. When you go in for any issues there is no follow up.

Submitted Oct. 24, 2013 | flag

Awesome Doctor and Office Manager! Our family has been patients for many years and he has always taken the time to help myself, my children and my family by providing excellent health care. Linda and Dr Goodhew have both went the extra mile to help out in many different situations which certainly makes our lives easier and healthier. Hope he is our doctor for a long long time. Could not be happier

Submitted Oct. 3, 2013 | flag

Dr. Rick is warm, kind, and genuine. I feel completely comfortable discussing issues with him and I know he truly wants me to be healthy and feel better. He uses humour and acts like a real person, not a superior! Will never change doctors! Linda is effective but not always the friendliest. But if she gets the job done well and quickly, that's okay with me.

Submitted Jan. 29, 2013 | flag

I used to think Dr. Goodhew was a great doctor but after experiencing on going stomach pain after my uti ( i had antibiotic for which caused added stomach pain he did not warn me about) I was prescribed something for my stomach acids which did nothing, he always just gives me pills and goes well lets see if this will help, No figue out what the problem is then prescribe, i dont like taking a bucnh of stuff " just to see if it will help" if anything it makes it worse to take un needed medications. if you cant help me refer me to someone else dont let me live in pain.

Submitted June 28, 2012 | flag

Excellent doctor. Dr. Goodhew has always taken the time to understand what is wrong, and thoroughly explain my options, and helps me make my own care decisions rather than dictating what I need to do. Unfortunately his receptionist isn't always courteous, but she is effective. Schedule is often booked a week or more in advance. This is fine for long-term care situations, but frustrating when you need medical care on a semi-urgent basis.

Submitted April 18, 2012 | flag

excellent doctor takes his time to explain everything never makes you feel rushed

Submitted Oct. 23, 2011 | flag

takes the time to listen whenever i have made an appt to see him!

Submitted Oct. 18, 2011 | flag

Wonderful doctor. We recently relocated for a year, and had a medical emergency. He was cooperative in faxing requisitions, getting test results, etc even though it was long distance and probably not really up to him to have to do. We are so grateful. He's always remembered our histories even if we have not seen him in a year or more, and he is so so great with kids. Definitely a great doctor who cares.

Submitted July 9, 2010 | flag

I love dr. goodhew, he is so compassionate and i never feel rushed. he is great with kids too!

Submitted May 10, 2010 | flag

Dr.Goodhew is a wonderful Doctor, he is very caring and will go the extra mile to help you with your concerns. He takes more than enough time to listen and I never feel rushed. If He feels that a specialist is needed, he has no problem referring you. Dr. Goodhew most certainly found his forte in life, the most caring Doctor I have ever known.

Submitted Jan. 28, 2010 | flag