Dr. Aydin Ozan

Rate Dr. Aydin Ozan

Dr. Aydin Ozan's Ratings

I had the unfortunate experience of seeing Dr. Ozan after my previous PCP closed their practice. He was a pleasant enough person however he does not listen to your concerns. He prescribes the most expensive meds possible, again with no regard to your concerns about cost. He demonstrated some less than common sense decisions and his office ask that you sign a form that you are financially responsible for repeat non covered testing that seems to be his trademark. Your first appointment will be well over 2 hours as he runs a complete physical ( even if you've had one recently) EKG's, pulmonary function test, blood work, hearing check, eye exam, urine test etc etc. he does this 3-4 times a year and what the insurance doesn't cover they come after you for. I left feeling like he was more interested in padding his bill than truly treating me.

Submitted Aug. 22, 2014 | flag