Rate Dr. Greg Rex

Dr. Greg Rex's Ratings

My experience with Dr.Rex has been nothing but a blessing. He wants to treat you the best, with the least amount of Medication!!! You don't hear that often from doctors.

Submitted Dec. 3, 2011 | flag

Excellent doctor and awesome with our 4 year old. He had him laughing ad having fun at his appointment. The other staff were also great.

Submitted Aug. 31, 2011 | flag

Dr Rex was great with our 4 year old, and he answered all our questions. He listens, asks for details and does not rush you through. His office is bright, clean, child friendly. His staff is lovely. I highly recommend him.

Submitted Aug. 29, 2011 | flag

I waited months for an appointment to get my allergies tested, showed him a rash nd told hi about all my other reactions... He brushed me off and didn't test me. Thanks for nothing I'll never go there again. Might be great with kids but he was terrible with me.

Submitted Nov. 12, 2010 | flag

Awesome Doctor - I have a difficult child who does not like many people (especially Drs) & Dr Rex charms the pants off him with magic tricks & gets him participating in the exam. Knows his stuff & BELIEVES me. Love him. And he's easy on the eyes to boot...

Submitted Nov. 3, 2010 | flag

I fully agree. Best Doctor our family has ever had. He is the old school mixed with the new. He does call you back and never rushes you. If only all doctors had such wonderful social skills. We love you Dr. Rex.

Submitted March 17, 2010 | flag

We have been taking our childrens to Dr Rex since they have been infants and we can say that he has to be the most caring and compassionate doctor that we have ever met.

Submitted Feb. 6, 2010 | flag

Dr. Rex is the best doctor I have ever encountered. He is wonderful with children and very knowledgeable and explains everything. We were posted to BC and I have even phoned him from here to ask a questions and he responded promptly with lots of great information. I can't wait to be back in NS to have such a wonderful doctor.

Submitted Nov. 25, 2009 | flag

Amazing doctor! He has such an amazing bedside manner and knows his stuff. As soon as I showed him pictures of my son's reaction to cheese, he confirmed that it's a milk allergy when other doctors tried to brush it off. And the next day when I realized I'd forgotten to ask him a question, I called and left a message and he personally called back within a couple hours. He seems to genuinely care about his patients.

Submitted Nov. 12, 2009 | flag

Excellent, he is great with kids, very caring and playful. Explains everything and makes sure that everyone is comfortable and understands what's happening.

Submitted Oct. 9, 2009 | flag