Rate Dr. John Pappel

Dr. John Pappel's Ratings

I've started to go to the doctor in the last few months for myself and my child and I chose him based on this ratings. The staff is always very nice and welcoming. The doctor is punctual. However, I'm not quite happy with the recommendations I've been made as they lead me to spend more money every time and do not actually help to resolve my problems. Every little job I would come in would require at least few more visits to adjust, it is always a rush from a doctor and he does his job very fast and just moves to another patient, it is a conveyor. I do not think it is quality effort. I will be searching for another doctor unfortunately.

Submitted July 19, 2013 | flag

Dr. Pappel and his staff are the best:) I would highly recommended him as an orthodontist

Submitted June 6, 2013 | flag

Just finished my Invisalign treatment with Dr Pappel. My teeth were very crooked and my jaw clicked when I first saw him. Now I am pain free and have perfectly straight teeth! I did not want braces at all so he put me into Invisalign which was very comfortable and completely invisible. No one knew I was getting orthodontics. Thank you to Dr Pappel and his staff members. I highly recommend him for Invisalign.

Submitted Feb. 28, 2013 | flag

I have had three boys all have had braces put on by this doctor, no regrets about the money, the smiles and confidence my sons have were worth every penny spent..best investment i could have ever made in my children's futures, they are all graduates from High School and have gone on to post secondary diplomas, I attribute a great part of their success to their confidence when they smile now...thanks so much Doctor and staff...

Submitted Dec. 5, 2011 | flag

Excellent Orthodontist,friendly and very knowledgable staff.I had an experience with diffent assistants, every one of them are great. They make me feel confortable and educate me regarding my progress in treatment. Excellent service, nice clean office always have ways to encourage better hygiene with braces.Love Dr Pappel's Invisalign treatment.

Submitted Sept. 7, 2011 | flag

Very good at his work...seems to know what he's doing. Awesome results with my childrens teeth....very happy! Can be abrupt at times, and talks down to his assistants/staff could use improvement. Overall, very friendly office, staff are great!

Submitted June 30, 2007 | flag

Excellent orthodontist! Never had long waits in the office. Went out of his way to help my daughter when there was a problem. Didn't make any false promises, but did his best to have braces off for grad. Very happy with results.

Submitted June 7, 2007 | flag

Dr Pappel is a very caring, pleasant dentist who deals well with children. Treats all family members with respect and visits to his office are always enjoyable. Kids look forward to going and I would recommend Dr Pappel if you are in need of an orthodontist.

Submitted Feb. 12, 2007 | flag