Dr. Andres Traverse

Dr. Andres Traverse

Rate Dr. Andres Traverse

Dr. Andres Traverse's Ratings

Dr. Traverse has a staff that is very friendly, knowledgable, and always helpful. One can't say enough about the dr. himself. He is the absolute best at his craft, with his skill, knowledge and willingness to go far and beyond what anyone would expect. In our case he suggested Trigeminal Neuralgia subsequent to dental treatment which did not alleviate the pain, yet was very necessary. He made himself available and supplied pain management for a long time, (years), until neurologists and neurosurgeons managed to arrest this extremely painful illness through brain surgery. It was Dr. Traverse who initiated the actions and supplied the interim help and guidance we needed to put quality of life back into our, at that time, existence. We will be forever grateful to him and his staff, and we have no problem with a 3 hr. round trip drive to be treated by this man.

Submitted April 8, 2014 | flag

I have been a patient since before the Dr was at this location.During the years of fillings,an abscess.root canals and teeth pulled Dr. Traverse & his staff are ALWAYS the consummate Professionals. If the procedure is painful, everything is done to make me more comfortable. I have problems with a gag reflex, at no time have I ever been made to feel I was taking more time or was a bother.Dr.Traverse even went to another city to remove stitches for my Mother who had been unexpected hospitalized on his own time and with no charge.I was a resident of Burlington until 2000 & will Not go to another dentist because Dr Traverse is the best!

Submitted Nov. 18, 2013 | flag

I love this dentist and his caring and supportive staff. They treat me like family; plus Dr. Traverse has amazing dental skills and knowledge.I truly suggest giving him a try. Sometimes there are waits, but this is worthwhile!

Submitted Sept. 26, 2013 | flag

I have been to many many dentists during my life. Finally, one worth sticking with. I have very sensitive teeth, a true coward. Now no pain, all gain. Corrine - dental hygienist is great!

Submitted Feb. 27, 2013 | flag

One of the best I've ever visited. Staff are kind, very helpful, professional, and truly care about their patients. Wonderful atmosphere. Great experience. Would never trust anyone else with my smile.

Submitted June 23, 2012 | flag

best staff, fantastic dentist, caring pleasant office enviorment cant say enough about Dr.Traverse he's great

Submitted Feb. 13, 2012 | flag

My husband and I were thrilled to find Dr.Traverse...He is very kind and compassionate, caring....and generous....I could go on and on.I wish we had known about Dr.T when we moved to Burlington in 1988.We highly recommend Dr.Traverse...

Submitted Jan. 19, 2012 | flag

An excellent dentist and a wonderful human being. So kind and compassionate and gentle. You cannot help but see that the man genuinely cares about his patients. He was also extremely generous with me at a time when I had no insurance. He helped me out with fees, quietly and without being asked. He didnt even want to be thanked for it. Office staff are terrific as well, friendly, helpful, happy people.

Submitted Jan. 14, 2011 | flag

So nice! He knew I'd had surgery and inquired after my health when I saw him again. I was surprised he remembered, since it had been 6 months between appointments. Great at making you comfortable before and during any procedure, even if it's just a filling. Nice guy. Everyone else is nice, too, hygienists and front desk. Can be a bit of a wait, but it depends.

Submitted Nov. 2, 2010 | flag

I would never consider going to another dentist, the only way that I will is if he wins the lottery or retires - it won't be my choice that is for certain. I saw there is a complaint noted on this site about him, and I was shocked to read it because I have never experienced anything close to any of those situations, quite the opposite in fact. I actually look forward to seeing the staff and the Dr - they are all vested in your health and that is exactly what I was looking for when I lucked out and found him!

Submitted Jan. 27, 2010 | flag