You may also like

Rate Dr. Andres Traverse

Dr. Andres Traverse's Ratings

Knowing that I needed root canal work as well as a separate deep filling, I was very apprehensive about my first visit to Dr. Traverse's practice. I need not have worried. All the work was carried out quickly, with no discomfort, and most importantly I was kept informed at all times what was happening, and asked if I was comfortable and that I could feel no pain. Suffering from a strong gag reflex this level of attention and constant checking was very important to me and I felt that I was in control of the situation at all times. My worries about the work I required were groundless. I am delighted with the work that Dr Traverse carried out, and importantly for me both the staff at the practice and Dr. Traverse himself made follow up calls to ensure that the work done settled down quickly and without complications. This is a different experience to my previous dentists who I never hear anything from again once they have my payment. The standards and professionalism of Dr Traverse is reflected in all his staff, from reception to the hygienist to Dr Traverse himself. I am a very happy customer; the work done has stood up well, there were no complications and I am able to eat and smile with confidence. Professional, courteous, efficient - an absolute pleasure and I intend to stay with Dr Traverse and his team for my dental hygiene and care for the future.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2840704].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Dr. Traverse is a highly skilled, dedicated, and very personable dentist who has been taking care of my teeth for twenty-five years. He is very thorough in his explanations of work to be performed and always exhibits concern for my welfare (pain tolerance) while he is undertaking procedures. All but two teeth have needed to be replaced with crowns, and whenever difficulties have occurred, Dr. Traverse has demonstrated superior knowledge and problem-solving abilities. In addition, when a protruding front lower tooth presented a variety of complications, he successfully removed it, added braces, and within six months I had straight, perfectly functioning teeth.

The office staff is friendly and courteous, and appointments are punctual. Dr. Traverse’s extensive knowledge of history, war, trains, and other interests is displayed throughout the rooms with a variety of fascinating objects, creating an engaging and warm, friendly atmosphere that appeals to all ages. His hygienists are gentle and clean my teeth with care. Dr. Traverse’s personal assistants are also cordial and skilled, and he treats them as he does his patients – with kindness and respect.

I have full confidence in Dr. Traverse’s ability to solve any problem my teeth might present and do so in a way that makes me smile with pride as I leave his office. I recommend him to others who are looking for a highly competent and satisfying experience when they require dental work.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2818979].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

I'm so impressesed with them, always kind, fantastic with kids, always able to fit you in sometime to work within your schedule. Just simple love them. Fantastic doctor and staff

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2656222].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2014

Dr. Traverse has a staff that is very friendly, knowledgable, and always helpful. One can't say enough about the dr. himself. He is the absolute best at his craft, with his skill, knowledge and willingness to go far and beyond what anyone would expect. In our case he suggested Trigeminal Neuralgia subsequent to dental treatment which did not alleviate the pain, yet was very necessary. He made himself available and supplied pain management for a long time, (years), until neurologists and neurosurgeons managed to arrest this extremely painful illness through brain surgery. It was Dr. Traverse who initiated the actions and supplied the interim help and guidance we needed to put quality of life back into our, at that time, existence. We will be forever grateful to him and his staff, and we have no problem with a 3 hr. round trip drive to be treated by this man.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2450000].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

I have been a patient since before the Dr was at this location.During the years of fillings,an abscess.root canals and teeth pulled Dr. Traverse & his staff are ALWAYS the consummate Professionals. If the procedure is painful, everything is done to make me more comfortable. I have problems with a gag reflex, at no time have I ever been made to feel I was taking more time or was a bother.Dr.Traverse even went to another city to remove stitches for my Mother who had been unexpected hospitalized on his own time and with no charge.I was a resident of Burlington until 2000 & will Not go to another dentist because Dr Traverse is the best!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1446955].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2013

I love this dentist and his caring and supportive staff. They treat me like family; plus Dr. Traverse has amazing dental skills and knowledge.I truly suggest giving him a try. Sometimes there are waits, but this is worthwhile!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1446954].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2013

I have been to many many dentists during my life. Finally, one worth sticking with. I have very sensitive teeth, a true coward. Now no pain, all gain. Corrine - dental hygienist is great!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1446953].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2013

One of the best I've ever visited. Staff are kind, very helpful, professional, and truly care about their patients. Wonderful atmosphere. Great experience. Would never trust anyone else with my smile.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1446952].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2012

best staff, fantastic dentist, caring pleasant office enviorment cant say enough about Dr.Traverse he's great

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1446951].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2012

My husband and I were thrilled to find Dr.Traverse...He is very kind and compassionate, caring....and generous....I could go on and on.I wish we had known about Dr.T when we moved to Burlington in 1988.We highly recommend Dr.Traverse...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1446950].votes_count ]]