Rate Dr. Kimit Rai

Dr. Kimit Rai's Ratings

Please do not go to Dr Rai. I have been to him 3x to correct his OWN mistakes. My breasts keep getting worse yet he keeps calling them BEAUTIFUL. He is BLIND. He is so old he needs to retire because he clearly has no idea how different my breasts have become. The scars are so thick, my nipple doesnt go hard. My breast is square, the nipple sticks out further than my breast, and its also lower! How did he do this, my breasts were even he has RUIINED them. All I think about is how ugly they are and I hate to be naked. I am embarassed of them. I have truly tried to find a good revision doctor but I don't know who to go to. I have to spend 10k to get them fixed.... Wasted so much money. I wish I cold reverse time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2536063].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 14, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Rai for many years. He came highly recommended to me, and after my procedures and those of my friends, I am sending a shout out to any of you that have trepidations with any concerns, no need to worry, you are in Great Hands! Dr. Rai is gracious, kind, genuine, and a meticulous surgeon. His staff addresses any of your concerns and the facility where the procedures are done is amazing! They put your mind at ease. There will always be those that are devious for whatever reason in trying to discredit these amazing surgeons but coming from being affiliated with The Vancouver Police as there Fitness Director, I have great integrity, and am assuring you there is no need to 2nd guess Dr. Rai. Everyone I know is extremely Happy with any surgeries he has performed. You are in Great Hands! I hope I have given those of you researching Doctors for your procedure, piece of mind : ) Be the Best YOU!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1448045].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

I went to Dr Rai for a breast removal and larger implants as a valentines day gift to myself feb 14 20ll. I got 650 cc but had a lot of pain and rippling in my left breast for a whole year. I went to him and he told me that my deformed looking left breasts looked beautiful when there was obvious problems with pain and rippling. Last year, I found a lump on the left. I went to him to get it looked at and he said it was the edge of the implant, without ordering any tests. A year later, I went back because my left breast was getting worst and more disfigured, and the lump was obviously not the edge of the implant and is most likely a rupture. Again, for the second time he said my breasts looked beautiful! I look like I have capsular contractor, it really hurts, and is very disfigured, how is this beautiful? I see he has made that remark to others here. I might have to file a malpractice suit. I am so upset, feel mistreated and in pain and do not want anyone else to suffer like i am.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1448046].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2013

My boobs look great, this doctor did a really nice job, he even gave me some axillary liposuction for free.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1448044].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

Dr. Rai performed my breast augmentation surgery in Feb. 2013. I was so happy with how helpful and knowledgeable him and his staff were. Not only did he do a flawless job on the surgery but he really did go above and beyond. I travelled a long way to see this surgeon and he definetly did not dissapoint. I would recommed Dr. Rai to anyone interested in a cosmetic procedure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1448043].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

Dr. Rai was my surgeon for a breast augmentation. We found him to be pretty numbers orientated right from the start with a strange last minute add on from what we had previously discussed. Okay, he is the Doctor. But that particular add on -now a year later- was definitely a mistake and has given me some complications to what would have been a great job otherwise. So, I am not quite sure how I feel about Dr. Rai's work. If this was an honest misjudgement and I hadn't felt pushed to have this additional lift right at the end when he was adding up the numbers, well...I wouldn't feel that his focus is somewhat divided and not 100% on what would have been best for me and my body. In addition,his bedside feels rushed/could care-less. I had quite a bit of pain. No fallow up from clinic. This was my experience with Dr. Kimit Rai and his clinic in New West. Considering it is surgery, and it is not free-and it is painful-you would think they would put a little more effort into patient care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1448042].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2012

Trust his expertise! His suggestion may seem like he wants you to go too big for your implants, but he knows what he is talking about. Go to him first and you won't have to pay again to get the breasts you want. Every person I've asked because I liked their look told me he was their surgeon. He is kind, caring and prompt. He listened to me and I never felt rushed. He had all the time in the world to show me pictures and discuss all the options I had for taking out my original implants and replacing them. My result is better than I hoped for and I had little to no pain. I only took regular tylenol after the surgery - none of the narcotics that were perscribed. Love Dr Rai and 2 weeks post surgery I am already back at the gym doing cardio, and one of my friends booked a consult with him. HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM FOR BREAST AUG.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1448041].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2011

Included explant of leakiing implants, new implants, lipo of hips, back,stomach, thighs. Dr Rai is an artist, he sees would could be, others may be offended by this, thinking he is trying to upsell. I see him as the artist who likes perfection in his work. He is a kind, caring, and talented man. I would trust no other.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1448040].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2011

Seriously disappointed in Rai. He's a businessman first, and doctor second. He erred in not creating large enough pocket for left implant, his instructions caused it to rupture. I was in incredible pain, but he wouldn't touch me until I came up with $4000. After the surgery it is still incorrect, tight, and sore. He was incredibly rude to me, and was more concerned with a malpractice suit (which I never made mention of). I will now find another surgeon to correct both of Rai's mistakes and would never recommend him. His lack of concern was startling. He's all about $$$, and tries to upsell! Also I woman I know by coincidence had Kimit Rai and she woke up from surgery with cuts on her face and decollate! Presumably from him dropping the scalpel.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1448039].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2011

Dr. Rai corrected a bad breast reconstruction job that I had done by another plastic surgeon after a masectomy on my left breast. The original reconstruction was so bad that even doctors at the Cancer Clinic commented that I should get it redone. Dr. Rai was always very calm, patient, not the stereotypical aggressive macho person that many surgeons are. He addressed my concerns, answered my endless questions, and made me feel that I could look normal again. The difference between the first surgery and the second was like night and day. I no longer had a breast that looked like a flattened pancake with saline implant ripples showing throughout. My breasts matched in size and shape and I was very pleased with the result. I have heard from other doctors that the nipple he constructed for me is one of the most realistic ones they have ever seen. All this and he helps facially deformed kids in 3rd world countries pro bona. An all around great doctor and human being! Highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1448038].votes_count ]]