You may also like

Rate Dr. Kimit Rai

Dr. Kimit Rai's Ratings

plastic surgeons are not magicians. sadly, i learned this the difficult way. i underwent a procedure by Dr. Rai & had some imperfections that I later went to correct by a different surgeon. I very much regret my later decision. Dr. Rai was very knowledgeable and realistic about what I could expect. He might not give you what you want to hear, but he is an artist and can give you as close a look to natural as possible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2856602].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2015

Dr. Rai made my breasts look so amazing everyone wanted to go see him. And after 18 years they still look great!!! Top notch, I'll give him a 10+

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2852317].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

Fantastic surgeon !!! Been their for 2 diff. Procedures and have sent many family and friends !! He is the best by far'!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2820764].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

As a woman with SMA Type 2 Muscular Dystrophy undergoing breast augmentation is something of a challenge for any Surgeon. Dr. Rai had the skill, compassion and courage needed to successfully perform breast implant under the muscle for me. I am most grateful to Dr. Rai and his team for sticking through this together <3

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2807920].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

I had a lollipop lift and implants done in April and I already adore them one week post op. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for superb work.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2792280].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

I had my breast augmentation done a few months ago and I am so happy with the results.. I went from barely an A cup to a small D with saline filled implants and they look and feel great! I would definitely recommend Doctor Rai!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2729541].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2015

I had a breast augmentation done last October by Dr. Rai and wouldn't hesitate to recommend him. Super nice guy, I had a great experience. Every time I called to speak with him personally, he called right away. My new breasts look spectacular and am planning to have more cosmetic surgery and Dr. Rai has my confidence. Word of caution when choosing implants, if u are going over the muscle and use saline, you are bound to have problems and blaming the surgeon for your choice is futile. Saline implants are a waste of money problems associated with it. don't do it. Go for Gels, I went for high profile 700cc and they still look very natural. I'm Excited and can't wait for my facelift which will be performed by Dr. Rai

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2684685].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2015

Dr Rai was recommended to me by a Professional Body Builder who had used him and thought He was the best choice around. I had 3 babies in 4 1/2 years and I needed some help. He was wonderful and I wouldn't hesitate to use him again or recommend him to someone else. It's been 5 1/2 years and I am still very happy with my results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2678948].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2015

Please do not go to Dr Rai. I have been to him 3x to correct his OWN mistakes. My breasts keep getting worse yet he keeps calling them BEAUTIFUL. He is BLIND. He is so old he needs to retire because he clearly has no idea how different my breasts have become. The scars are so thick, my nipple doesnt go hard. My breast is square, the nipple sticks out further than my breast, and its also lower! How did he do this, my breasts were even he has RUIINED them. All I think about is how ugly they are and I hate to be naked. I am embarassed of them. I have truly tried to find a good revision doctor but I don't know who to go to. I have to spend 10k to get them fixed.... Wasted so much money. I wish I cold reverse time.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2536063].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 14, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Rai for many years. He came highly recommended to me, and after my procedures and those of my friends, I am sending a shout out to any of you that have trepidations with any concerns, no need to worry, you are in Great Hands! Dr. Rai is gracious, kind, genuine, and a meticulous surgeon. His staff addresses any of your concerns and the facility where the procedures are done is amazing! They put your mind at ease. There will always be those that are devious for whatever reason in trying to discredit these amazing surgeons but coming from being affiliated with The Vancouver Police as there Fitness Director, I have great integrity, and am assuring you there is no need to 2nd guess Dr. Rai. Everyone I know is extremely Happy with any surgeries he has performed. You are in Great Hands! I hope I have given those of you researching Doctors for your procedure, piece of mind : ) Be the Best YOU!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1448045].votes_count ]]