Dr. John M. Cope

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 14/08/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.7 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 7 reviews. Dr. John M. Cope has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dentist-related: cavities, gum disease, teeth cleaning, dental care, gingivitis
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

09/09/12 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 2282512
22/06/12 5 5 5 5 Dr Cope, Joan, Martha, and everyone else there are the best!
RID: 1501529
02/08/11 5 3 3 3 I use to see Dr. Cope. Just switched this year and I am now paying for it! My current dentist took an x-ray of a tooth Dr Cope had worked on and said it needs to be re-done compared the x-rays DR, cope has taken a before they look the same. Why did he never say anything?
RID: 1453542
31/05/11 5 5 5 5 Great staff and great dentist! I have had a sore tooth for over a year. My other dentist said it would "work itself out".. Dr. Cope explained everything he was doing to my tooth. He fixed the issue 100% and made me feel fully comfortable during my visit. I fully trust Dr. Cope. I made an appt with Dr. Cope based off his feedback from this site. WELL WORTH IT!!! I'm very happy I made the transition. My wife will also be visiting him as well.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 1290955
10/11/10 5 5 5 5 Had a GREAT experience with Dr. Cope. I do not like going to the dentist, but he made me feel at ease. I am also 7 months pregnant, and they were able to accomodate me! Staff was great! Very helpful and knowledgeable. They were sensitive to my uneasy feelings. I will definitely continue to see Dr. Cope, especially on a twice/yearly basis.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1234548
22/08/10 5 5 5 5 Very understanding when things go wrong and works with you to get through them. Also can tell when you are scared and goes through what he's doing!
RID: 982180
08/09/09 5 5 5 5 I've been going to John Cope's office for years. I love his attitude. His staff is great. He's had no issue seeing me for free if I have a problem with work he's done (like adjusting fillings).
RID: 137785
12/02/07 5 5 5 I am very scared of the dentist. Dr. Cope helps me get over my fear and explains everything before he does it so that you know! He is Great, friendly and nice!  Respond