Rate Dr. Ramez Mahdavi

Dr. Ramez Mahdavi's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 12, 2014 | flag

Best dental office I've ever been to. Staff is wonderful in both skill and personality. State of the art equipment - the man spares no expense. Dr.Mahdavi is patient, personable, and most importantly a skilled dentist. He will not lead you in the wrong direction or perform procedures that are unnecessary just to get your money. In fact, I once thought I needed teeth guards made (very expensive)because I was having jaw issues and he told me it was not due to grinding. Felt around my jaw and neck and told me it was muscle tension which was originating from my back, shoulders and neck area. He was right, and I never got the teeth guards made.

Submitted Sept. 19, 2013 | flag

Dr. Mahdavi is personable. What I appreciate is you don't get bounced from one dentist to another as you do in some larger offices - never seeing the same dentist. He is a sole practitioner and takes his time to attend to you. What I appreciate is the amount of time he takes to explain treatment options. I never feel rushed or pressured into treatment/decision. I have had several people I know have dental implants placed by him - with glowing reviews and happy results. Comfortable in his care.

Submitted April 19, 2013 | flag

VERY EXPENSIVE HERE!!!The place is nice .The people are nice.The dentist is o.k.but I expected more.He was dead wrong about me needing a root canal treatment{which he was going to do ,of course].Because the tooth had never bothered me ,I had it checked by a root canal specialist.I was right!The tooth DOES NOT need any root canal treatment.

Submitted June 16, 2012 | flag

Awesome! I don't like going to the dentist. Now I do. Staff is very very friendly and wonderful. Dr Mahdavi is terrific. I'm so happy we found him.

Submitted Dec. 16, 2011 | flag

I had never had the opportunity to go to a dentist before going to Dr Madhavi... I am SO happy I made the decision to make him my dentist. The first procedure I had done by him was an extraction of 2 of my baby teeth (I am an adult), and he was very comforting knowing I was nervous. He will answer any questions you have, and you can really tell he enjoys his work. He was NOT shy about the needles. Which, in this case, was a good thing. I had 7 or 8 needles before the numbing took fool affect. He was very willing to make sure I was in absolutely no pain. He was as careful as he possibly could be. And even when something unexpected happened during my extraction, he was very good about handling it without making me worry about something that, to him, I'm sure was no big deal(my tooth broke off of the root during removal). The staff is amazing. Very friendly, as is Dr Madhavi. I wish I could go on, but unfortunately, there is a character limit. I cannot say enough good things.

Submitted Nov. 4, 2011 | flag

Dr. Mahdavi is one of the kindest people I have ever met. He actually takes the time to talk to you and find out how things are going in your life. His staff is wonderful too. And beside all of that he is a very good dentist as well. LOL

Submitted Sept. 21, 2011 | flag

Great dentist, super friendly and has an amazingly fun and friendly staff. Office runs very smoothly never have to wait.

Submitted July 15, 2011 | flag

best dentist ever! His staff are the nicest people ever. So down to earth and friendly and so professional! Love him.

Submitted Aug. 13, 2010 | flag

Dr. Mahdavi is a true jentelman, very knowledable, compassionate and kind. His team are excellent and i keep recomening Dr. Mahdavi to who ever i know.

Submitted July 8, 2010 | flag