Rate Dr. William Procter

Dr. William Procter's Ratings

Dr.P. has been my dr. for 50 yrs. We consider him a family friend. My mom recently passed away and he visited and made her last days at the hospice as comfortable hospice.He is truly one of the breed that treats patients like they are one of his own. We love him.

Submitted Jan. 16, 2011 | flag

I have had the pleasure and priviledge to have Dr.P since I was 5 yrs old which is now 48 yrs as a patient and going. He has been the father figure I could turn to for advice and help on all health issues. He has been there for my family through difficult and dark times which I can never thank him enough for. He is always professional and welcoming when asked how he is he always replies "never better!". I could not ask for a better family phsyican to watch over my health for the last almost 5 decades and only hope for many more years to come. Thank you Dr. P for all you do you are the best.

Submitted Oct. 1, 2010 | flag

My wife was delivered by Dr. Procter and has been his patient ever since. He became my Doctor 3 years ago. I'm 38 with health issues so I've met many doctors in my life. No one holds a candle to Dr. Procter. He is the friendliest man I've ever met and the most caring Doctor I've ever seen. He is a wealth of knowledge and he seems to work 24hours a day, 365 days a year. How many doctors out there still make house calls? He delivered my son and I only wish he could be around to deliver my grandson, great-grandson and so on. Burlington will be a lesser place when he decides to retire. They should rename Burlington Procterville. He is everything that is good in this world. God Bless Dr. Procter.

Submitted Feb. 25, 2010 | flag

The best Dr. ever! All other physicians have A LOT to learn from him! May God continue to bless you Dr. Procter we truly appreciate all you have done and continue to do for the different generations of our family!

Submitted Sept. 14, 2009 | flag

Dr. Procter delivered me, my siblings and all of my children. He is the most caring doctor in all of Burlington - a true diamond in the rough. I can't say enough about his second-to-none bedside manner and knowledge. His staff are friendly and courteous - also second-to-none. The day he retires (which I hope will not be for many years to come) will see many of us in Burlington with tears in our eyes. Thank you Dr. Procter, from the bottom of my heart.

Submitted Aug. 6, 2008 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Proctor since I was married (24 yrs) and still continue to see him after I have been divorced. He is kind courteous and very accommodating if I am ever in need of help. I do not very often have to wait more than 30 mins. His staff are a delight and very hard working as they are always moving or on the phone with patients. He seems to be very knowledgeable and if he can't answer my questions he sends me to a specialist.

Submitted June 14, 2008 | flag

My young family first found Dr. Proctor in 1975 and still see him in 2008. He has surpassed expectations for service, compassion and understanding during this time. He reads journals to keep abreast of new treatments and the need to stop certain treatments, makes referrals to specialists in a timely manner, ask questions about your personal life to uncover circumstances you may feel do not relate to a health situation. He serves his patients on a 5 star level and is a wonderful person. His staff is caring and efficient and friendly. THE BEST!

Submitted Jan. 27, 2008 | flag

Charactristics of an old time doctor with the knowledge of a young modern doctor

Submitted Dec. 13, 2007 | flag

Wow, what can I say. He delivered me and he delivered my children. He is an amazing doctor. Professional and very caring. I am worried about the day he chooses to retire.

Submitted Aug. 13, 2007 | flag

I don't know how I was so lucky to find Dr. Procter when I first moved to Burlington over 15 years ago, but he is absolutely the best. When he is running late for an appt it's usually because he's been at the hospital or on a house call. He came to visit me at the hospital when I was induced (another docter had to deliver) and the next morning after my daughter was born to check her over. Another time when my daughter was sick and he had me take her to the hospital, he called ahead to the pediatrician on call and then came down to the hospital to check on her after he was done at the office. He always takes the time to listen and is non-judgemental. All new doctors should use Dr. Procter as a role model!!

Submitted Aug. 10, 2007 | flag