Rate Dr. Peter Mukheibir

Dr. Peter Mukheibir's Ratings

SUCH an amazing doctor, we are blessed to have him! We have 4 generations of my family that still see him, and refuse to see anyone else! Always takes the time to make sure all questions are answered fully, is NOT a pill pusher (which is a miracle these days) and quick with the follow-up! I've even called him call personally to reassure me during a tough situation. Cannot recommend him enough, consider yourself lucky if you get to see him!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2712958].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2015

Dr Mukheibir is a fantastic Doctor. He takes the time to ensure you are getting the best treatment possible. My family was previously with Dr Beaton since the late 60's.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2683918].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2015

Dr Mukheibir is the best doctor. He takes very good care of me and my family. He has been Since 2006 . I live about an hour away and will drive with no problem to see a doctor that I can trust. Thanks Doc :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2657599].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2014

Dr. Mukheibir has been our family (and when I say family, I mean my parents Dr. and my family) for more years than I can remember now. He is a fantastic Dr. who always takes the time to review your concerns and address them with kindness, professionalism and thoroughness. My only complaint is the front desk staff - they are rude and not very helpful. Maybe I was spoiled because of his old office staff, who were amazing. Regardless, I don't go to him because of his staff, I go to him because of him and would be very saddened if we had to ever change doctors. Thanks Dr. M!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2616852].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2014

Peter is always rushing to get me his patient out of his office. I disliked this a lot and thus am giving him this review.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2599789].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2014

If Dr. Mukheibir moved to another city... it is likely our family would move too. He is an amazing and thorough doctor and we completely respect and value the information , medical care, and advice he has given.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2511175].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2014

He took over for the doctor who delivered me who wouldn't let just anyone take over his practice, that on it's own says a lot about him. He is not a pill pusher and will actually talk to you to figure out what is wrong, rather then fill a quota of rx's. Kind, patient, friendly and an overall spectacular doctor. I feel very fortunate to be his patient!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1448557].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2011

Works for the best of the patient, very often gives you options and will respect your personal decision regarding your treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1448556].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

Peter sometimes seems a little rushed, but he is always warm, friendly & professional. He is concerned not only with your current ailment, but also of your overall well-being.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1448555].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2011

We have found Dr. Mukheibir to be a very helpful Doctor. We have been with him since he took the practise over about 11 years ago.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1448554].votes_count ]]