Rate Dr. Peter Mukheibir

Dr. Peter Mukheibir's Ratings

Peter is always rushing to get me his patient out of his office. I disliked this a lot and thus am giving him this review.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2599789].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2014

If Dr. Mukheibir moved to another city... it is likely our family would move too. He is an amazing and thorough doctor and we completely respect and value the information , medical care, and advice he has given.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2511175].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2014

He took over for the doctor who delivered me who wouldn't let just anyone take over his practice, that on it's own says a lot about him. He is not a pill pusher and will actually talk to you to figure out what is wrong, rather then fill a quota of rx's. Kind, patient, friendly and an overall spectacular doctor. I feel very fortunate to be his patient!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1448557].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2011

Works for the best of the patient, very often gives you options and will respect your personal decision regarding your treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1448556].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

Peter sometimes seems a little rushed, but he is always warm, friendly & professional. He is concerned not only with your current ailment, but also of your overall well-being.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1448555].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2011

We have found Dr. Mukheibir to be a very helpful Doctor. We have been with him since he took the practise over about 11 years ago.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1448554].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2010

Peter is the most amazing doctor, my family has had him since he took over the practice. He has never ceased to amaze us with his generosity and genuine caring nature. We are so blessed to have him as a family doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1448553].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2010

Dr. M is awesome - sometimes you have to wait, but he's so thorough you won't be coming back over and over for the same problem. If he doesn't know the answer then he'll work until he finds it. He takes great care of my kids, too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1448552].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2009

Dr. Mukheiber is a fabulous doctor! He is very informative and helpful. I would highly reccommend him to others.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1448551].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2009

Dr. Mukheibur is an excellent doctor, and I have never been disappointed with him. Even though my family has moved 45 minutes away from his office, I continue to use his services, because they are so great. My previous doctor, James Beaton, was very good, but Dr. Mukhiebur is even better. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1448550].votes_count ]]