Dr. Peter Mukheibir

Rate Dr. Peter Mukheibir

Dr. Peter Mukheibir's Ratings

He took over for the doctor who delivered me who wouldn't let just anyone take over his practice, that on it's own says a lot about him. He is not a pill pusher and will actually talk to you to figure out what is wrong, rather then fill a quota of rx's. Kind, patient, friendly and an overall spectacular doctor. I feel very fortunate to be his patient!

Submitted May 26, 2011 | flag

Works for the best of the patient, very often gives you options and will respect your personal decision regarding your treatment.

Submitted March 28, 2011 | flag

Peter sometimes seems a little rushed, but he is always warm, friendly & professional. He is concerned not only with your current ailment, but also of your overall well-being.

Submitted March 15, 2011 | flag

We have found Dr. Mukheibir to be a very helpful Doctor. We have been with him since he took the practise over about 11 years ago.

Submitted May 15, 2010 | flag

Peter is the most amazing doctor, my family has had him since he took over the practice. He has never ceased to amaze us with his generosity and genuine caring nature. We are so blessed to have him as a family doctor!

Submitted Feb. 8, 2010 | flag

Dr. M is awesome - sometimes you have to wait, but he's so thorough you won't be coming back over and over for the same problem. If he doesn't know the answer then he'll work until he finds it. He takes great care of my kids, too.

Submitted Nov. 2, 2009 | flag

Dr. Mukheiber is a fabulous doctor! He is very informative and helpful. I would highly reccommend him to others.

Submitted Aug. 24, 2009 | flag

Dr. Mukheibur is an excellent doctor, and I have never been disappointed with him. Even though my family has moved 45 minutes away from his office, I continue to use his services, because they are so great. My previous doctor, James Beaton, was very good, but Dr. Mukhiebur is even better. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him.

Submitted March 19, 2009 | flag

We are blessed to have Dr. Mukheibir as our physician. He is cheerful, optimistic, patient, attentive, canvasses many issues and choices; and, very knowledgeable in his recommendations and in alternative medicines. Dr. Mukheibir will not hesitate to take whatever medical action or choices that are available to attend to a patient's health and recovery. Any treatment that Dr. Muhkeibir has recommended has assisted us in neutralizing any health difficulties we have undergone. We are abundantly aware there are medical situations and/or disabilities that no physician or medicine can completely cure. But Dr. Muhkeibir will always take the necessary measures to ensure a quality of life that a patient can enjoy whether their medical situation has been cured or stabilized. We are blessed to be his patients.

Submitted Jan. 16, 2009 | flag

An amazing doctor. He always makes times for you and doesn’t make you feel rushed. Can get in same day if you need to. Always pleasant, nice, funny, and very well at explaining and making sure you are fully satisfied before you leave. The best doctor I have ever been to - and I;ve been to a lot. The staff are amazing too.

Submitted Oct. 6, 2008 | flag