Rate Dr. Julian Parsons

Dr. Julian Parsons's Ratings

Everything about this clinic is first class. Friendly, welcoming reception staff to excellent practitioners. Dr. Parsons has taken a catastrophic fractured talus with severe arthritis that made it a struggle to walk and allowed this 42 year old to get back out playing semi-competitive hockey and skiing like I was 18 again. Shock-wave therapy is painful magic for this type of injury.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2560666].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2014

Excellent is one of many words to describe this man. I have been seeing a chiropractor for many years to keep my spine in tip top shape and in my 45 years he is the best i have ever seen. His staff is extremely friendly and welcoming. If you are looking for a Chiropractor in Victoria search no longer.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1448760].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013

Dr Parsons and staff are fantastic... Receptionist is helpful polite. Dr Parsons is on time and gets the job done in a professional and knowledgable manner

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1448759].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2013

Dr. Julian is an amazing practitioner- really knows his craft. Over 30 years of back challenges, he is the first to provide me with such effective treatment. Highly recommend- great care, lovely, helpful staff- and respectful of my time schedule...what a concept!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1448758].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2012

I have knee injuries from skateboading, and Julian has helped me immensely. He's very knowledgable, gentle, specific and caring. If you want a chiropractor who is personable and professional I suggest Julian. Of all the Dr.'s I've seen Julian is the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1448757].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2012

My 1st chiropractic visit ever and Dr. Parsons made me feel very comfortable and walked me through everything he was doing. He was great with my sports related injury. I will definitely see him again as needed and highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1448756].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Parsons on a per need basis for many years now and he has always been very accomodating and helpfull. I had tried 3 other chiropractors before him in the Victoria area and he is by far the best.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1448755].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2010

Great service and wonderful personality! Taken my son to him on a as needed basis and they are always very accomodating.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1448754].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2010

Fantastic. As a military wife we have moved often and had several chiropractors in different cities. He is by far the best, the friendliest, and effective! I highly recommend him to anyone, especially people that are involved with sports.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1448753].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2010

Dr. Parsons has always been sympathetic, willing to answer questions, and most importantly, very gentle with dealing with pain issues. My experience with other Chiropractors in this regard has not been nearly as good. I've gone to see him for different shoulder, back, and neck issues and have always been completely satisfied with the results. A pleasure to deal with.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1448752].votes_count ]]