Dr. David M. Andrews

Rate Dr. David M. Andrews

Dr. David M. Andrews's Ratings

Been seeing Dr. Andrews for 35 years+ and I find him brilliant, friendly, professional and extremely knowledgeable. I never want to go to another ophthalmologist, so I hope he never retires. He was the only one to diagnose with me with Uveitis and he did this within seconds of seeing him. I think he is the best.

Submitted July 11, 2013 | flag

Dr. Andrews is an amazing, gifted physician. I have been seeing him for almost 30 years. He has taken care of me in the most professional, caring manner. He is pro-active, always looking to make sure my eyes are safe for life. He conducts many extra tests. He is extremely knowledgeable. He is a genius. He is straight forward. I hope he never retires.

Submitted May 16, 2013 | flag

trust him with my life, I hope he never retires, he has always been go me and my eyes, been seeig him for 26 yrs. I would not trust anybody else he was right on the mony we he digaoise me with being diabetic.

Submitted April 8, 2012 | flag

trust him with my life, i hope he never retires, he's always been good to me and my eyes. been seeing him for 30 years, i wouldn't trust anybody else.

Submitted Feb. 13, 2012 | flag

superb doctor very technically competent assess the whole patient not just the eyes

Submitted Aug. 16, 2011 | flag

Please don't even go there with me in criticisms of Dr. Andrews. 30 years ago I was referred by my Family Doctor in Sydney to take my 2 1/2 year old son to him because no one in Sydney was able to look after his problem. My second son was also diagnosed with the same condition. The man is a genius and I consider him a friend--after all, he looked after my boys. Their condition could have been extremely dangerous to their eyesight had Dr. Andrews not cared or didn't have the expertise to treat their condition. I thank God for Dr. Andrews and after 30 years of being his patient, I say thank you to the best there is.

Submitted Dec. 10, 2010 | flag

If it wasn't for Dr. Andrews I could have lost my sight. After several eye medications and many visits to my GP they called Dr. Andrews because they had no idea what it was. His office booked me immediately the following morning and he diagnosed me in minutes with a severe case of Iritis. He also pointed me in the direction of another medical condition that caused it and I am so grateful for his knowledge. He is definitely matter of fact and I really like him for that. No messing around. He is not there to be your friend, he is there to be a fantastic doctor! Now my mother is seeing him for cataracts through my recommendation. He's the best!

Submitted May 12, 2010 | flag

Interesting to see the variety of ratings for this fine Dr.. I was referred to him initially by my own Doc. He was able to squeeze me in the next day, due to what my Dr. perceived as an urgent situation with my eye. I waited only a short time when I visited his office to be examined. He quickly saw something that he was sure of, but was not in his area of specialty. So he made a call right then to another specialist who was in the same building and at Dr. Andrews' urging, agreed to see me that afternoon. Because my eyes were both dilated, he had one of his staff, take me by the arm and escort me down one floor to the other Dr.. That has turned out with mixed results, but I am now back seeing Dr. Andrews to deal with something that was caused by the treatment from the other Dr.. I find Dr. Andrews to be very professional and quite pleasant, having had a few conversations about kayaking and his farm. He is another Doc who will be sorely missed by our medical system when he retires.

Submitted March 30, 2010 | flag

Been seeing him for the past 14 years since he performed a corneal transplant on me. Don't find him rude or arrogant but very 'matter of fact'. Tells you how it is without beating around the bush. Harsh but effective.

Submitted Dec. 22, 2009 | flag

Dr. Andrews is the best doctor you will ever meet. He is a genious. He is so intelligent. He is thourough. He is an expert in his field. I have been going to him for 25 years. He has taken amazing care of my eyes. I am truly blessed to be is patient. My vision is something I will not tak forgranted. I will never trust anyone else to care for my eyes. Yes he can be a little arrogant..but he really has settled down in the past couple of years. Really, he is so nice, so kind and so gentle. He knows his stuff. He is the best.

Submitted Sept. 9, 2009 | flag