Dr. Sanjeev Bhatla

Rate Dr. Sanjeev Bhatla

Dr. Sanjeev Bhatla's Ratings

Most thorough, knowledgeable and friendly family physician I have ever encountered. Amazing bed-side manner. Would highly recommend to anyone, anywhere.

Submitted June 17, 2011 | flag

I am so thankful to have Dr. Bhatla as our family doctor. What a wonderful and helpful man!

Submitted Jan. 28, 2011 | flag

Dr. Bhatla is the model on which medical schools should teach their students about patient relationships: he is caring, listens to your concerns, explains treatments, and is very knowledgeable. He has a genuine desire to help people, and to promote a healthy lifestyle. We feel very fortunate to have him as our family doctor for our growing family. The best doctor I have had. Always on time, very well run office.

Submitted Oct. 8, 2010 | flag

I cannot think of another professional who practices his or her trade with greater skill, knowledge, and compassion. Dr. Bhatla caught a potentially life-threatening blood condition in our 3 month old baby who presented almost no symptoms whatsoever. He has called us at home at all hours of the day to check on us and has always given thorough and meaningful advice. His mere presence in the room is calming and he is always positive and sincere. Invariably when my wife and I are discussing health care decisions for ourselves or our children, the first thing I want to know is "What does Dr. Bhatla think?" He is truly an extraordinary physician and a special person.

Submitted Aug. 22, 2008 | flag

Dr Bhatla is absolutely outstanding. You would be lucky to have him take care of your family.

Submitted May 18, 2008 | flag

Seems to be a rather pleasant, caring and informed physician. Occasionally there moments when another side of his personality seeps through. Having observed the less than cordial facet of his personality, essentially a tantrum, future visits are out of the question. Being adept at deciphering personalities tells me Sanjeev Bhatla is not the person he leads us to believe. An opinion and that is all!

Submitted Jan. 11, 2008 | flag

I feel very blessed to have Dr. B as my family doctor. He has helped me through some very trying times and has always gone the extra mile to show how much he cares. He is a very dedicated man and we are so lucky to have him as our family doctor.

Submitted Jan. 10, 2008 | flag

Dr.B has been an extremely caring and generous when my wife had been diagnosed with a malignant brain tumour. He delivered our second daughter only 14 months prior to the diagnosis, and I needed physical and emotional help. I remembered how kind he was to our oldest daughter during the pregnancy and I called him and became a patient. He has stayed with me at the office durring an emotional breakdown. He has guided me through some of my most diffult times and treated me friendly and not just a patient. I would highly recommend this doctor. He has provided me with comfort and care durring my depression and misery. Dr. Bhatla has been a savior for me. I could not continue without him. THANK YOU, DR. BHATLA!!!!

Submitted Dec. 2, 2007 | flag

Got "stuck" with Dr. Bahatla during obstetrician/gynecologist strike in 1998. Could not be happier with him. Has delivered both our kids and is now our family doctor. He is understanding, patient, helpful and very knowledgeable without the god-complex. Nothing but good things to say about him.

Submitted Oct. 29, 2007 | flag

I love this DR, he's the best I've ever had. Booking an appointment can sometimes take a week or two as he is VERY busy.

Submitted Aug. 14, 2007 | flag