You may also like

Rate Dr. Sanjeev Bhatla

Dr. Sanjeev Bhatla's Ratings

Very good guy, has a really friendly staff! Very knowledgeable, really informative to my little kids about chicken pocks!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2750527].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

Friendly staff, professional and efficient clinic. Resident I saw was very knowledgeable. So glad I finally have a great primary care doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2721178].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2015

The best family physician ever. He is knowledgable, professional, compassionate and caring. So thankful to have him as our family doc in these crazy times in health care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2680537].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2015

So happy to have Dr. Bhatla as our family doctor, what a friendly and caring man!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2667587].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2014

Most thorough, knowledgeable and friendly family physician I have ever encountered. Amazing bed-side manner. Would highly recommend to anyone, anywhere.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1450113].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2011

I am so thankful to have Dr. Bhatla as our family doctor. What a wonderful and helpful man!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1450112].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2011

Dr. Bhatla is the model on which medical schools should teach their students about patient relationships: he is caring, listens to your concerns, explains treatments, and is very knowledgeable. He has a genuine desire to help people, and to promote a healthy lifestyle. We feel very fortunate to have him as our family doctor for our growing family. The best doctor I have had. Always on time, very well run office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1450111].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2010

I cannot think of another professional who practices his or her trade with greater skill, knowledge, and compassion. Dr. Bhatla caught a potentially life-threatening blood condition in our 3 month old baby who presented almost no symptoms whatsoever. He has called us at home at all hours of the day to check on us and has always given thorough and meaningful advice. His mere presence in the room is calming and he is always positive and sincere. Invariably when my wife and I are discussing health care decisions for ourselves or our children, the first thing I want to know is "What does Dr. Bhatla think?" He is truly an extraordinary physician and a special person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1450110].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2008

Dr Bhatla is absolutely outstanding. You would be lucky to have him take care of your family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1450109].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 18, 2008

Seems to be a rather pleasant, caring and informed physician. Occasionally there moments when another side of his personality seeps through. Having observed the less than cordial facet of his personality, essentially a tantrum, future visits are out of the question. Being adept at deciphering personalities tells me Sanjeev Bhatla is not the person he leads us to believe. An opinion and that is all!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1450108].votes_count ]]