Rate Dr. Mary Messieh

Dr. Mary Messieh's Ratings

Best doctor for anyone with allergy or immune concerns. She is very helpful and always willing to answer any concerns.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1450563].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2013

The staff was so nice, actually want to know about you and not only why your there, dr. Messieh was amazing and answered all the questions I had found the right pills to put me on for my allergys and I can go back to enjoying life and not worrying about when to take my allergy meds.. Thank-you

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1450562].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2013

Messieh is the very best doctor! She knows everything about everything, even if it's not in her particular field. She spends a lot of time with me and really listens. Explains things clearly. I trust her. She makes great referrals when needed. I always feel empowered after seeing her. She gets sh** done!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1450561].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2012

Dr M is the absolute best of the best. Truly compassionate, easy to talk too and really goes all out for her patients. She's always on time as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1450560].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2011

Dr.Messieh is absolutely fantastic!! After seeing an allergist who would not help me with what turned out to be a very serious fatal allergy, Dr. Messieh took me on and just in time! She took the time and patience to figure out my condition which was not diagnosable with routine allergy tests etc. She took a real interest in me and did everything she could to help me figure out what was going on. Although the diagnosis was very serious, her deliverance was very reassuring and comforting. She made me feel as though she was exhausting all resources available to her and constantly sets up follow up appts with me to monitor. She is phenomenal, professional and very knowledgeable. She is not afraid to explore possibilities and is up to date on new conditions/diagnoses. I would definitely recommend Dr. Messieh to anyone who is concerned about their allergy because she will put forth the effort to help you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1450559].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2011

Absolutely LOVE this doctor. Smart, genuine, totally down to earth. She diagnosed my son's skin condition immediately where all other doctors failed. Kind with kids, patient ... couldn't ask for anything more!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1450558].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2010

Dr. Messieh is a wonderful doctor. She is so personable, very patient and extremely thorough. She answers all your questions and never rushes you out of the office. I'd highly recommend her to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1450557].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2010

Dr.Messieh is an absolutely terrific physician, helped my 4 year old when no one else could figure what was wrong. Thanks so much Dr. Messieh

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1450556].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2010

I feel very fortunate to have Dr Messieh as my Dr. Her approach to my care has been very empowering for me as a patient and a person. She is easy to talk to, Non Judgemental, caring, compassionate as well as being realistic and honest. I want to hug this woman every time I leave her office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1450555].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2010

I see Dr Messieh @ the cininic at Mc Master,,and am soo impressed with the high quality of service she provides,she is thorough,knowledgeable and takes the time to provide information,strategies,and real life answers to my health concerns, Dr Messieh takes the time to listen to all of my (many )questions and concerns,each time i leave an appointment with her i feel impowered and confident in dealing with my health concerns.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1450554].votes_count ]]