Rate Dr. E. Debru

Dr. E. Debru's Ratings

I have just had my six month checkup at Dr. Debru's office,,and everything is good . I have been feeling so good after such a big operation for Cancer of the esophagus ,,which was done by Dr. Debru . I am so greatfull to this Doctor for all he has done for me ,,truly a very very good Surgen. and a great man to have looking after your health,,as he will be looking after me for the next few year Thank You Doctor ,,for being such a great health provider. God Bless You!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2583208].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2014

I a very happy to add my few comments to this amazing Doctor,,he did surgery on me on Jan02 2014 in Calgary by removing part of my esophagus ,which was cancer, he is so much a personal Dr. ,,such a perfessinal at his work,, he tells you how this is all going to go. And it all went even better then he told me It is three weeks ago today and I am feeling so well after three weeks. Doctor Debru ,I just would like to Thank You from my heart for all you have done for me ..also thank you for spending a half hour talking to my wife just before surgery,,so special . God Bless You as you continue to help those in need . My rating is 100 percent plus. Thank You!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1450591].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2014

Dr. Debru repaired two incisional hernias in January 2013. I found his approach before the procedure to be friendly and informative. The post-op visits in hospital were professional yet empathetic. The clinic follow up was similarly constructive, instructive and friendly. Never felt he was hurried and admired the pleasant nature, indeed, humor with which he approaches his role.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1450590].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2013

Dr Debru is amazing! He did my surgery at the end of June. I ended up in longer than planned due to complications but that was not his fault. He was very kind and explained everything really well. He came back in on a day he was not scheduled to be in to deal with me. And what a sense of humor! Thank you Dr Debru, you have given me a new lease on life!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1450589].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2013

Dr. Debru recently performed a hernia operation on me. At my request he didn't put me to sleep. All went very well. He's a nice person, going out of his way to please his patients, with a great sense of humour. I want to thank him for his excellent service. Martin Van Ieperen, Calgary

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1450588].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2012

He operated my Appendix on 13th June 2012 and it went very well. He is nice and friendly with his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1450587].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2012

He performed a hernia surgery which had developed around my stoma. He was very professional and polite. Before the surgery, he explained to me about after care and future complications. I would recommend him as a very good surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1450586].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

Dr. Debru performed a stomach surgery on me in February 2012. He was very kind and caring. I had no complications. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1450585].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

Dr. Debru performed surgery to resolve my Achalasia. It was a very positive experience. Excellent result. Excellent care by Dr Debru. He is very personable, friendly and has a great sense. He explained the downside (which did not happen). He was able to find a very quick surgery time. I strongly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1450584].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2012

I am Siva, On March 9, 2012, Dr. Debru performed an inguinal hernia repair both sides in Peter Lougheed Centre. He is very friendly.We are so impressed with his knowledge and his kind bedside manner.very polite and patient. Amazing sense of humor, and made me feel completely safe under his care. What an amazing Doctor. Superb bedside manner; Superb Surgeon. I would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1450583].votes_count ]]