Dr. Jennifer McCombe

Rate Dr. Jennifer McCombe

Dr. Jennifer McCombe's Ratings

All I can say about Dr. McCombe is AMAZING.. she is understanding, caring and friendly, she listens to what you have to say, she addresses you're questions and talks to you like your a person. I highly recommend Dr. McCombe, if only other doctors would take attitude lessons from her. If you need an understanding Dr. Dr. McCombe is your Dr.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2511298].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2014

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2486454].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2014

I didn't think doctors like Dr. McCombe still existed! She is unbelievably friendly, patient, and knowledgeable. I feel like she would give you as much time as you needed to ask your questions and get the answers you need. Her staff is fantastic as well-nurses are always available to answer questions and are very knowledgeable instead of the typical 'you will have to ask the doctor at your next appointment in 6 months' attitude I get from other offices. Amazing. So happy a doctor like her is out there and in our city!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2450043].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

Dr. McCombe was professional, attentive, thorough and polite. She asked me many questions about my problem, took lots of notes and seemed very familiar with my condition. I left feeling that I had a much better understanding and with assurance of a full recovery.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1451290].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2014

Dr McCombe is one those special Doctors. She takes the time to listen and doesn't rush youout the door like so many seem to do now a days. Really Friendly, fantastic Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1451289].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2012

SHE WAS THE MOST HELPFUL DOCTOR AND ALSO SHE IS THE MOST WONDERFUL AND UNDERSTANDING DOCTOR I EVER MET.I FEEL THAT SHE SAVED MY HUSBANDS LIFE.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1451288].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2012

Very conscientious, empathetic. Particularly concerned about root cause of symptoms. Takes all required time to question and analyze your condition.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1451287].votes_count ]]