Dr. Jennifer McCombe

Dr. Jennifer McCombe

Rate Dr. Jennifer McCombe

Dr. Jennifer McCombe's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 7, 2014 | flag

I didn't think doctors like Dr. McCombe still existed! She is unbelievably friendly, patient, and knowledgeable. I feel like she would give you as much time as you needed to ask your questions and get the answers you need. Her staff is fantastic as well-nurses are always available to answer questions and are very knowledgeable instead of the typical 'you will have to ask the doctor at your next appointment in 6 months' attitude I get from other offices. Amazing. So happy a doctor like her is out there and in our city!

Submitted July 9, 2014 | flag

Dr. McCombe was professional, attentive, thorough and polite. She asked me many questions about my problem, took lots of notes and seemed very familiar with my condition. I left feeling that I had a much better understanding and with assurance of a full recovery.

Submitted Jan. 30, 2014 | flag

Dr McCombe is one those special Doctors. She takes the time to listen and doesn't rush youout the door like so many seem to do now a days. Really Friendly, fantastic Doctor.

Submitted June 12, 2012 | flag

SHE WAS THE MOST HELPFUL DOCTOR AND ALSO SHE IS THE MOST WONDERFUL AND UNDERSTANDING DOCTOR I EVER MET.I FEEL THAT SHE SAVED MY HUSBANDS LIFE.

Submitted March 9, 2012 | flag

Very conscientious, empathetic. Particularly concerned about root cause of symptoms. Takes all required time to question and analyze your condition.

Submitted Feb. 12, 2007 | flag