Rate Dr. Kim Bender

Dr. Kim Bender's Ratings

I have been seeing Dr. Bender for many years now. She is a fantastic supportive, knowledgeable, caring doctor. Thank you so much Kim!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2604979].votes_count ]]

Submitted Nov. 3, 2014

Dr. Bender has been helping me out for years after my workplace accident. Starting with the initial pain medications then getting me in for MRI's & eventually back surgery she has been extremely helpful all along the way especially with WSIB!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2450056].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

No point in going on & on about how happy I am to be her patient. Suffice to say that I honestly believe there is no better family doctor. Thank you Dr. Bender for just being there, you are the BEST!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1451831].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2013

Dr. Kim Bender is one of the best doctors I have ever met. She is kind, genuine and smart. She will go out of her way to help you with anything you are going through.... I am convinced she must work 24/7 for her patients!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1451830].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2012

Dr. kim Bender is an amazing doctor that i would recomend to anyone. i suffer from chronic Endometriosis very bad and she takes the time to look up alot of stuff about it and how to treat it. she is great and i will never go to any other family doctor again. Also the nurses and all staff there are amazing

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1451829].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2010

Best Dr I have ever had. Takes the time necessary and does not rush you out of the office

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1451828].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2010

Would recommend this Doctor to anyone and everyone if she was able to take that many patients on.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1451827].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2010

Kim being roughly the same age and having children around the same age as well, helped me relate to her on the same level. She was always very thorough, kind and personable and always had a warmth about her. She's greatly missed in Dundas.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1451826].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2007

Was very sad to see her move from Dundas but found Smithville isn't too far! Great Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1451825].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 4, 2007

Kim is an amazing doctor. She always asks lots of questions to make sure she is getting to the root of the problem. She is gentle, kind, and understanding. Almost always on time (a challenge in a doctors office) and I never feel like I am being rushed out. I trust that Kim really cares about my well being and that is a wonderful quality in a doctor... No wonder she won the readers choice award!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1451824].votes_count ]]