Rate Dr. Robert M. Klein

Dr. Robert M. Klein's Ratings

Dr. Klein should make a better selection of his staff. I had no idea his receptionist has a doctor degree and she's allowed to make decision about choosing patients. If somebody walks in with referral from his physician I don't think is her specialty to choose treatment. She's so old that she probably forgot how's the doctor. Very rude. I'm gonna report this to the board.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2466095].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

Dr. Klein is now treating the third generation in my family. He is the most knowledgable physician I know - an expert in drug interactions. He is caring and explains in detail his diagnosis. Dr. Klein personally returns my calls. He surrounds himself with an excellent staff - Barb is probably the nicest office manager I've ever met. Need I say more?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2466094].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2014

I have worked with a dertmatologist for 19 years.When she could'nt nail the diagnosis she sent the patient toi Dr. Klein. He is the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2122592].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2013

I've been seeing dr.klein for years now. He is the most organized,helpful and knowledgeable physician that I've met. He asks questions, listens intently to once reponses and explains what is happening clearly. He's made accurate diaganoses quickly with prompt suggestions and prescriptions for my care. When I experienced reactions after H. Sandy; Dr. Klein had fabulous recommendations that worked with few concerns. I recommend him completely and with full confidence.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2122591].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2013

Dr. Klein is wonderful. He is the best doctor one can go to for allergies. He listens to what you have to say and is so helpful and caring. He always gives plenty of samples to help you out and treats and diagnosis like no other! He is tops and number 1 with my whole family!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2122590].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2012

Great doctor. Was the only one to correctly diagnose my daughter. The medication he prescribed made her rash go away, and this is after months of suffering and being treated by other doctors.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2122589].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2012

Dr. Klein is wonderful with my 5 yr old daughter. He takes his time, he listens, and he's knowledgeable. Great with kids.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2122588].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2010

Fantastic doctor. Asked and listened to questions, explained why he did what he did, followed up with recommendations, and called twice to recommend other doctors for follow-up.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2122587].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2010

Dr. Klein is extremely knowledgeable and professional. He took extra time to explain all of the treatment options for my son and he called the next day to check up on him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2122586].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2010

Dr. Klein should retire. I have been a patient for 3 years and he is starting to lose it. My last visit he didn't even check me. He didn't even check the update sheet I filled out with all of my new meds. That's scary!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2122585].votes_count ]]