Dr. Robert M. Klein

Grad. Year: 1976

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.3 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 15 reviews. Dr. Robert M. Klein has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Allergist / Immunologist-related: fever, asthma, hives, allergies, hay fever, food allergy, chemical allergy, insect allergy, drug allergy
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5571616
20/06/14 1 1 1 1 Dr. Klein should make a better selection of his staff. I had no idea his receptionist has a doctor degree and she's allowed to make decision about choosing patients. If somebody walks in with referral from his physician I don't think is her specialty to choose treatment. She's so old that she probably forgot how's the doctor. Very rude. I'm gonna report this to the board.  Respond
RID: 5549595
08/06/14 5 5 5 5 Dr. Klein is now treating the third generation in my family. He is the most knowledgable physician I know - an expert in drug interactions. He is caring and explains in detail his diagnosis. Dr. Klein personally returns my calls. He surrounds himself with an excellent staff - Barb is probably the nicest office manager I've ever met. Need I say more?
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 2709449
15/07/13 5 3 5 5 I have worked with a dertmatologist for 19 years.When she could'nt nail the diagnosis she sent the patient toi Dr. Klein. He is the best!  Respond
RID: 2674642
09/06/13 5 5 5 5 I've been seeing dr.klein for years now. He is the most organized,helpful and knowledgeable physician that I've met. He asks questions, listens intently to once reponses and explains what is happening clearly. He's made accurate diaganoses quickly with prompt suggestions and prescriptions for my care. When I experienced reactions after H. Sandy; Dr. Klein had fabulous recommendations that worked with few concerns. I recommend him completely and with full confidence.
RID: 2272210
19/06/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Klein is wonderful. He is the best doctor one can go to for allergies. He listens to what you have to say and is so helpful and caring. He always gives plenty of samples to help you out and treats and diagnosis like no other! He is tops and number 1 with my whole family!
Respond

08/04/12 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Robert" to "Robert M."
RID: 1745829
15/03/12 4 4 5 5 Great doctor. Was the only one to correctly diagnose my daughter. The medication he prescribed made her rash go away, and this is after months of suffering and being treated by other doctors.
Respond

22/05/11 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 1202617
06/07/10 5 5 5 5 Dr. Klein is wonderful with my 5 yr old daughter. He takes his time, he listens, and he's knowledgeable. Great with kids.
RID: 1166164
10/05/10 4 4 5 5 Fantastic doctor. Asked and listened to questions, explained why he did what he did, followed up with recommendations, and called twice to recommend other doctors for follow-up.  Respond
RID: 1148591
13/04/10 5 5 5 5 Dr. Klein is extremely knowledgeable and professional. He took extra time to explain all of the treatment options for my son and he called the next day to check up on him!
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1120604
04/03/10 5 4 2 3 Dr. Klein should retire. I have been a patient for 3 years and he is starting to lose it. My last visit he didn't even check me. He didn't even check the update sheet I filled out with all of my new meds. That's scary!!!
Insurance: Aetna
Paid (or co-pay): $25
RID: 1052754
08/12/09 1 1 1 1 very rude stuff, waiting time is about 1hour after your scheduled time, dusty office....nothing good to say about the plaice :(
Respond

03/07/09 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 927872
03/07/09 5 5 5 5 My son started with Dr. Klein when he was 7 yrs.old. He is now 28. I still see Dr. Klein and am always impressed by his caring and knowlegable demeanor. He has helped both my son and me in allergy related and other medical problems by taking the time to refer us to appropriate doctors outside his field. He is truly one in a million.
RID: 323602
19/05/07 5 5 5 Dr Klein is the best doctor ever. He really knows way more then other doctors. He gets to the problem and fixes it.He stands by you 100% when you need him on the phone for an emergency appt. at the office.He is the greatest and is listed as the TOP DOCTOR IN NJ FOR ALLERGY SPECIALIST.
Insurance: CIGNA
Paid (or co-pay): $2500
RID: 51873
22/10/06 5 5 5 I have been going to Dr. Klein for over 10 years. Easily the best doctor I've ever seen. Great guy
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 20551
08/01/06 5 5 5 Dr.Klein is a really good doctor. I have known him for years. He is very knowledgeable and thorough. His staff is also very friendly and competent, which is hard to find these days. I have relied on Dr. Klein for many referrals for other specialists I have gone to. They have also been favorable experiences.
Insurance: Oxford