You may also like

Rate Dr. Elwood MacMullin

Dr. Elwood MacMullin's Ratings

Very professional, very knowledgeable doctor. Have seen him over the years in regards to myself and family members. Only down fall is his receptionist. She has been rude and not the least bit of compassion. The only way his office can be better is to replace her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2839449].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

He is by far the best DR I have ever had. He removed my gallbladder a few months ago and I have nothing but great things to say about him. I was unable to eat for month(end of February until my 6 week appointment for ny post op) he is a wealth of knowledge and explains everything very well so you can understand. I lost 50 pounds in total and before my 6 week appointment was in very bad shape, he recognized that I was being givin the wrong medications and that was why I still couldn't eat, he explained why the old ones weren't working and why the new ones would. Since then I've been able to eat and now am on the fast track to recovery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2818088].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

Dr. MacMullen is the reason my husband is still alive. He is a credit to his profession and walks on water as far as we are concerned. He cares so much and is so very kind. He deserves to have a secretary who mirrors HIS compassion.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2794079].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

Exceptional physician with old-school bedside manner to help calm your fears, answer all questions clearly and concisely, and leave you feeling respected as a patient and person, not a number.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2697583].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2015

very attentive, excellent bedside manner, knowledgeble of my casse and its treatments, he does listen to your concerns and relates with you as though you are his concern during the visit or treatment appts

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1451875].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2013

Dr. Mac Mullin is a fantastic doctor. He is so down to earth and make you feel important not wasting his time. I needed surgery, he explained everything to me and had a very short waiting period. He would crack a little joke to make you feel at ease and not worry about things. I trust this doctor fully and would request him if I ever needed a surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1451874].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2011

If you have thyroid problems, this is the only man on Cape Breton Island I would allow to operate on me. I saw Dr. Hafidh who does significantly less thyroid surgeries but had more boasting as opposed to credentials. Dr MacMullin has been doing this for 25 years and I trust him with my life, without question. He is a gentleman and a fine surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1451873].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2011

Dr MacMullin is the greatest doctor alive and has such compassion and knowledge. In very scary situations he can make you feel safe. I would never want another doctor to perform a proceduere or do surgery on me but him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1451872].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2011

Dr. MacMullin is a GREAT doctor! He makes you feel so comfortable and he is very calming. He is very knowledgeable and he comforts you before you have surgery. I was having a surgery that was going to leave a scar and he assured me that he would make it as unnoticable as possible and said that nobody would ever notice it! He was telling the truth because nobody has ever noticed my scar. I would want him as my surgeon again if I ever needed one.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1451871].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2009

Excellent bedside manner. First time I met him a few days ago, absolutely great doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1451870].votes_count ]]