Rate Dr. Elwood MacMullin

Dr. Elwood MacMullin's Ratings

very attentive, excellent bedside manner, knowledgeble of my casse and its treatments, he does listen to your concerns and relates with you as though you are his concern during the visit or treatment appts

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1451875].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2013

Dr. Mac Mullin is a fantastic doctor. He is so down to earth and make you feel important not wasting his time. I needed surgery, he explained everything to me and had a very short waiting period. He would crack a little joke to make you feel at ease and not worry about things. I trust this doctor fully and would request him if I ever needed a surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1451874].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2011

If you have thyroid problems, this is the only man on Cape Breton Island I would allow to operate on me. I saw Dr. Hafidh who does significantly less thyroid surgeries but had more boasting as opposed to credentials. Dr MacMullin has been doing this for 25 years and I trust him with my life, without question. He is a gentleman and a fine surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1451873].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2011

Dr MacMullin is the greatest doctor alive and has such compassion and knowledge. In very scary situations he can make you feel safe. I would never want another doctor to perform a proceduere or do surgery on me but him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1451872].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2011

Dr. MacMullin is a GREAT doctor! He makes you feel so comfortable and he is very calming. He is very knowledgeable and he comforts you before you have surgery. I was having a surgery that was going to leave a scar and he assured me that he would make it as unnoticable as possible and said that nobody would ever notice it! He was telling the truth because nobody has ever noticed my scar. I would want him as my surgeon again if I ever needed one.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1451871].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2009

Excellent bedside manner. First time I met him a few days ago, absolutely great doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1451870].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2008

Dr. MacMullin is the most respected surgeon in the area. I am just recovering from a splenectomy that he performed 4 weeks ago. He is very professional, but also very caring when dealing with his patients, and I don't think you will find anyone that says any different.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1451869].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2008

This doctor is definitely one of the best. He has been looking after my family for a number of years and I credit him with saving my life. When really sick, it is so reassuring to know that Dr. MacMullin will be there to listen to all your concerns and address them in a caring and compassionate way.He has a wonderful bedside manner and never fails to visit his patients most mornings. He even visited me on Christmas day! I can't say enough good things about this doctor...he is beyond a number 5 in my books. It will be a sad day for his patients when Dr. MacMullin retires. A replacement for him would be hard to find!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1451868].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2008

He Has great bed side manner...He knows your scared and he is very claming...Gives an IV or needle so easy you can't tell he touched you...He operated on me and closed me first class...Did it 3 times for three different issues...If your sick, he can fix you in the area he deals with...I trust him with my life !!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1451867].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2007

He is the most caring, concerned, loyal and dedicated Drs i know , i see him see him several times and he has done alot of surgeries on me , there are no words to explain this dr, but one of the very best there is !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1451866].votes_count ]]