Rate Dr. Jeffrey Gollish

Dr. Jeffrey Gollish's Ratings

I had my hip replacement surgery done by Dr. Jeffrey Gollish on 20th may 2014. I was extremely pleased with the surgery. I have to say he is a fantastic surgeon. He explained me all the details before the surgery and what ever questions I had. That had made me very comfortable and confident. He and his whole team including his secretary are very professional and very helpful before and after the surgery. Even the nurses and staff including the physiotherapists are caring and very knowledgeable. The surgery went extremely well. He is the best surgeon in the field and I would have no hesitation in recommending to anyone. I pray to god to give him good health and happiness so he could help lot of people.

Submitted July 9, 2014 | flag

My comments about Dr. Gollish are mixed. He came highly recommended as my father required revision knee replacement surgery. During the 1st visit he took the time to understand my father's current state and was very transparent with us regarding revision surgery. In the end, we opted for the surgery - it however hasn't made things better. He was great to deal with post surgery, until our last appointment last week. He was in a foul mood for whatever reason and he appeared to be upset that we were even there; and yet it was his suggestion that we be there as a next step from our last appointment. He started with "what can I do for you today?" in a very sarcastic tone. Long story short, he recommended my father "find something to do to occupy your time so you're not always thinking about your knee" and walked out. My Dad can't take a pain-free step and this guy recommends a hobby as the solution. His demeanour during this last appt as a health care professional was very disappointing.

Submitted Oct. 21, 2013 | flag

Dr. Golish is a lifesaver. I am a 38 with degenerative hip dysplagia and live in Northern Ontario. Not one doctor would look at my xray let alone me. Dr. Golish has replaced both my hips and I am now able to do many things that I was missing out on with my children. Dr. Golish has a wonderful bedside manner. The staff at the hospital was great also. The only suggestion I would give is to bring yourself some snacks or have someone bring your meals for your hospital stay as the food is horrendous.

Submitted April 27, 2011 | flag

Dr. Golloish replace both my knees in November 2001. It was a tough recovery, but it would be no matter who did it. The results are incredible and have been for 10 years. I you can be reffered to Dr. Gollish you would be very fortunate. If I had to wait half an hour or more at his clinic it was well worth it.

Submitted Jan. 8, 2011 | flag

2 hips no problems. New lease on life and Dr. Gollish believes hip replacement is not only a debilitation issue but a lifestyle issue as well.

Submitted Jan. 3, 2011 | flag

Dr. Gollish: I want to thank U for giving me back my life. Being a very active person I felt imprisoned by my bad knee & hip. Total replacement for both have given me back my freedom and I thank you every day for that.Thanx again ....beverley davis

Submitted Dec. 16, 2010 | flag

The man is a God! At age 40,I was nearly crippled with arthritis in my left hip (because of a childhood accident). I had hip replacement surgery with Dr. Gollish and that, quite literally, changed my life. He knows his stuff, all of the staff at the O&A are extremely knowledgeable and helpful. I would whole-heartedly recommend Dr. Gollish to anyone facing this procedure. The outcome for this surgery isn't always completely successful, so you want to pick the best and that is Dr. Gollish.

Submitted Aug. 30, 2010 | flag

During my dealings with the doctor's office ,his assistant exibited complete ignorance,disrespect and rudness towards myself. This was the worst experience I have ever seen in my life

Submitted July 21, 2010 | flag

Dr. Gollish replaced both my knees the same day back in 2006. I was 71 at the time. The results were superb and I've been totally pain-free ever since. I've given his name to all my friends who suffer from osteo-arthritis. I've told them that when the time comes for replacement don't even consider any other doctor.

Submitted June 16, 2010 | flag

Dr.Gollish is the God of the knee's & hip replacement's. Knee replaced June 30th Hip Sept.30th 2009. Every thing is going great.I suffered for years, I wish I had heard of Dr. Gollish before.

Submitted April 12, 2010 | flag