Rate Dr. James R. Huey

Dr. James R. Huey's Ratings

Dr. Huey is the BEST Obgyn I have ever gone to. He is so caring and takes his time with you. I love this Dr!

Submitted Nov. 5, 2010 | flag

Dr. Huey is THE best OB/GYN you will find in the Dayton area. He is kind, caring, and genuinely interested in his patients. I feel so fortunate to have had him deliver my son. I had to have an emergency c-section and during the entire procedure he was calm, confident, and on top of things. He goes above and beyond and I would recommend him in a heart beat. His staff is also great--very caring and personable. I wouldn't go anywhere else if I was paid to. Go to Huey/Weprin OB/GYN...you won't be disappointed!

Submitted Sept. 30, 2010 | flag

Dr. Huey is THE BEST OBGYN you can find, he is very compasionate and knowledgeble. He will take his time to sit down and listen to your concerns. He was the only one who understood me during my first and veru difficult pregnancy. I was very lucky to have him as my OBGYN.

Submitted Feb. 6, 2009 | flag

Dr. Huey is the best doctor I have ever been to - he really listens to symptoms and figures out what needs to be done to help his patients. He is very caring and truly concerned about the patient's problems. He does not solely trust in a lab test but goes with his instinct of what the problem is. He was able to diagnose and cure me of serious infections twice in my life and I feel I am healthy now because of his experience and good decision-making. He saved me from an unnecessary surgery and likely saved my insurance company from more costs for unneeded tests and procedures. He is excellent!

Submitted June 27, 2008 | flag

Wonderful doctor. Great bedside manner, kind, and very helpful during my trying pregnancy. Couldn't have asked for a better doctor.

Submitted June 9, 2007 | flag

Have seen Dr. Huey for a number of years for various medical issues. He is a kind and caring person. He listens and appears to care about your whole person. He made me feel comfortable and was quite knowledgeable in his field. I would highly recommend Dr. Huey.

Submitted Sept. 18, 2006 | flag

I love Dr. Huey. I would goto him again, if I needed more than just a Midwife during pregnancy. A few of his other partners leave something to be desired though. Dr. Cova has no bedside manner and is not very patient or a good listener.

Submitted March 2, 2006 | flag