Rate Dr. James M. McCullough

Dr. James M. McCullough's Ratings

Took the best care of my mom. I'm a RN and he explained my mom's diagnosis and treatment plan thoroughly and in layman's terms that she could understand. He is good listener and has very professional staff to assist him. I highly recommend him.

Submitted Dec. 14, 2011 | flag

This is the absolute best doctor across the board. He is extremely knowledgable and helpful. He answers every question in detail. He has made living with COPD a breeze for me. He had also correctly diagnosed me with a rare lung infection as quickly as any patient could possibly ask for... and he did it by the book, in the exact way it should be done - by running the least amount of tests that were necessary in combination with the process of elimination using his experience & current knowledge in his field of practice. I have been successfully treated & cured of this infection in the most timely manner. He is also thorough enough to make sure that the infection was actual gone & not just dormant. As a bonus, his office staff is as friendly as can be & all my phone calls are ususally returned the same day, or at least within 24 hours.

Submitted Feb. 11, 2007 | flag