Rate Dr. James M. McCullough

Dr. James M. McCullough's Ratings

Took the best care of my mom. I'm a RN and he explained my mom's diagnosis and treatment plan thoroughly and in layman's terms that she could understand. He is good listener and has very professional staff to assist him. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1452597].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2011

This is the absolute best doctor across the board. He is extremely knowledgable and helpful. He answers every question in detail. He has made living with COPD a breeze for me. He had also correctly diagnosed me with a rare lung infection as quickly as any patient could possibly ask for... and he did it by the book, in the exact way it should be done - by running the least amount of tests that were necessary in combination with the process of elimination using his experience & current knowledge in his field of practice. I have been successfully treated & cured of this infection in the most timely manner. He is also thorough enough to make sure that the infection was actual gone & not just dormant. As a bonus, his office staff is as friendly as can be & all my phone calls are ususally returned the same day, or at least within 24 hours.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1452596].votes_count ]]