You may also like

Rate Dr. Miguel A. Zelaya

Dr. Miguel A. Zelaya's Ratings

I had heard of him through family for a while. It wasn't until my dentist replaced a filling for the fourth time in a row and I was in throbbing pain that I went to Dr. Zelaya. I could not have been happier. He immediately saw the problem and fixed it in one shot. He and the staff are so nice, and are ready as soon as I get there. Not only is the office clean, but they don't overcharge at all. They work with you and the insurance company. They are professional, nice, and know what they are doing. I have never rated anything before but needed to tell people how great Dr. Zelayas office is.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2781595].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

Dr Zelaya and his professional team truly Rock!! I always feel like I am getting the highest quality dentistry and utmost professional care when I visit. His entire team really welcomes you and makes you feel like a family member.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2769406].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Very attentive and knowledgeable. Compassionate, friendly, and caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2722007].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2015

UPDATE: rating submitted Jan 13, 2015. During a follow-up visit, Dr Zelaya offer to amend any discontents previously had. His attitude proved he is compassionate and willing to satisfy his patients. I had serious dental work (extractions, implants, crowns and dentist mishaps) with other mediocre dentists who never cared for the aesthetics and comfort of the patient. As a matter of fact, some performed redundant unnecessary work. But Dr Zelaya stands from the rest. The staff is friendly, every minute, he is asking if you are comfortable and uses apparently the most innovative materials. Rest assured, you are in great hands.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2684796].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2015

Dr. Zelaya and his staff are amazing! I have been seeing him for many years now and I couldn't be more satisfied. Prior to going to him, I had horrible experiences with other dentists. I explained some of that on the phone and from the moment I hit the door of their office, Dorothy made me feel more comfortable than I thought possible. Dr. Zelaya and all of his staff are extremely knowledgeable, compassionate, professional and caring...and he makes me laugh too, which is always an added bonus. My most recent treatment was a root canal, and I was shocked at how painless and expeditious it was. I am claustrophobic and I normally have a great deal of difficulty with the dental dam, but he made me so comfortable that it was no problem. I can't say enough about how courteous and kind he, Dorothy, and the rest of his staff are. I highly recommend him!!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2682779].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2015

Dr Zelaya continues to use zirconia ( as opposed to lithium disilicate) in posterior teeth and due to its off color it will not resemble the natural look of the teeth. He is still behind the comestic wizardry he claims. However, he is knowledgeable and aims to feel you in ease but his fees are high than the average dentist plus the fact he doesnt participate in many insurance plans will put set you back couple of thousand dollars

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2681462].votes_count ]]

Submitted Jan. 13, 2015

We love Dr. Zelaya! My husband and I have been seeing him for over 6 years. He is so approachable, knowledgable, and honest. We trust him 100% with our and our children's teeth.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2579036].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

I had been avoiding the dentist for some time. Dr. Zelaya spent a lot of time going over my dental issues and needs. He explained everything in detail and was very reassuring.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2558556].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

I first found Dr Zelaya on this site about 3 years ago. I thought I had nothing lose especially since my last experience with a dentist was so awful! First off, when you arrive, you are greeted by a warm staff and there is never a wait. On my first visit, I explained to Dr Zelaya that I wasn't a fan of the dentist and that my last experience was awful and I developed this fear of the dentist. He completely understood and made me feel as comfortable as possible. Dr Zelaya isn't just a good dentist. He's a great dentist. He truly cares about his patients. You aren't just another person on the roster of patients to see. If you are looking for a knowledgable dentist who has a passion for his job and patients, search no more! You will not be disappointed!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1453070].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Zelaya for 5 years now. I have always have a pleasant experience! Just finished a root canal yesterday. A painless experience! The staff is always so nice, helpful and efficient. Dr. Zelaya is very knowledgeable in his field and demonstrates that through constant communication during his procedures. The use of his updated technology is amazing! I was so pleased with his services that my husband, sister, brother-in-law and mother now also see Dr. Zelaya routinely. I highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1453069].votes_count ]]