Rate Dr. Miguel A. Zelaya

Dr. Miguel A. Zelaya's Ratings

I had been avoiding the dentist for some time. Dr. Zelaya spent a lot of time going over my dental issues and needs. He explained everything in detail and was very reassuring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2558556].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

I first found Dr Zelaya on this site about 3 years ago. I thought I had nothing lose especially since my last experience with a dentist was so awful! First off, when you arrive, you are greeted by a warm staff and there is never a wait. On my first visit, I explained to Dr Zelaya that I wasn't a fan of the dentist and that my last experience was awful and I developed this fear of the dentist. He completely understood and made me feel as comfortable as possible. Dr Zelaya isn't just a good dentist. He's a great dentist. He truly cares about his patients. You aren't just another person on the roster of patients to see. If you are looking for a knowledgable dentist who has a passion for his job and patients, search no more! You will not be disappointed!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1453070].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Zelaya for 5 years now. I have always have a pleasant experience! Just finished a root canal yesterday. A painless experience! The staff is always so nice, helpful and efficient. Dr. Zelaya is very knowledgeable in his field and demonstrates that through constant communication during his procedures. The use of his updated technology is amazing! I was so pleased with his services that my husband, sister, brother-in-law and mother now also see Dr. Zelaya routinely. I highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1453069].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

I never rate everything a perfect score. I cant tell you enough how Pleasant it was to actually go to a dentist. This dentist has the most recent technology I've seen in dentistry, and has a great staff. Dorothy contacted my insurance company for me, so I had a good idea what to expect before my root canal. I went to him 3 times- 1st was for a toothache, to which he saw I'd need a root canal. He also showed me the x rays and explained why I'd need a root canal. The 2nd visit, I had the root canal. I was impressed at how coordinated dr zelaya and his assistant were. She obviously was familiar with the procedure and was sure of the process. The dentist made sure I was comfortable during the process, and I was surprised at how easy the whole process was. He told me what to expect afterwards as well. He was spot on-I had natural jaw/tooth pain for about the 10 days he predicted. The 3rd visit, he repaired a cracked tooth. Te tooth looks great now and I have no problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1453068].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

Dr. Zelaya is the BEST! He took me in on his day off and helped me with my tooth. I've been going to him for years and would never go anywhere else. He makes you feel comfortable & pain free!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1453067].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2013

I LOVE DR.Zelaya & his staff! He is wonderful and the only the best...he has helped me over the years with my teeth & always make me feel comfortable. The best dentist!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1453066].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

I was having a non stop neck pain, chiropractor was a short lived solution, Dr. Zelaya made a bite block for me, fits like a glove, now I am a new woman ,no more pain I can finally get a good night sleep.Dr. Zelaya and the girls are super nice and verry helpful.Highly recommend them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1453065].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2013

My family and I have been patients of Dr Zelaya for over fifteen years. He, along with his cheerful staff is caring and personable. He explains each and every procedure and any options which are available. My wife and I have recently moved from the area and hope to find another dentist who as caring, kind, and professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1453064].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2013

A couple of months ago I started feeling tooth pain. I was so reluctant to go to any dentist as I've only had bad experiences in the past. Coupled with the fact that I haven't been to the dentist in almost 2 years, I was scared to go but wanted to find someone I could trust and see regularly. After finding Dr Zelaya through reviews on here, it amazes me how anyone can see any other dentist other than Dr. Zelaya. He and his whole staff are top of the notch when it comes to knowledge, care, and compassion. Every time I go in their office, they treat me with the upmost respect and make sure I'm at ease and aware of anything going on regarding any treatment I need. His office is also very clean and equipped with the best and latest equipment available. I'm very grateful that I found him on here and would highly recommend him to anyone that is considering going to/finding a new dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1453063].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2013

Dr. Zelaya and his staff run an extrmely professional and friendly office. His staff is always there to help with appointments and insurance questions. My husband had not seen a dentist in many years prior to Dr. Zelaya. He came for a check up and unfortunately needed several fillings and root canals not to mention the deep cleaning he needed. Dr. Zelaya made the appointment relatively pain free. My husband now returns every six months for his cleaning and check up. He is so proud of his beautiful smile. We love the staff and highly recommend Dr. Zelay to anyone looking to move to a new dentist..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1453062].votes_count ]]