You, or someone from your location, has already rated this doctor. Thanks for the rating!

Rate Dr. Sandra Mcgill

Staff
Punctuality
Helpfulness
Knowledge

Sorry, we are unable to post this rating. You can only rate a Doctor once and our system detected a rating for this Doctor from your IP already.

Rating Added! Please provide some additional info to help others make better decisions.
Skip

Dr. Sandra Mcgill's Ratings

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Je suis très satisfaite du travail qu'a réalisé le Dr McGill sur ma poitrine. Après 2 allaitements, je n'avais plus aucune forme féminine. Le résultat de sa chirurgie est très beau, naturel. J'ai le corps que je n'osais plus espérer. Ses conseils pour le choix de la forme et de la taille des implants étaient tout à fait judicieux et représentatifs de ce que je cherchais: une silhouette harmonieuse et plus proportionnée. Je ne ressemble pas à une Bimbo. C'est moi, sans les effets négatifs de l'allaitement sur mes tissus mammaires! Ses prévisions sur la convalescence étaient justes et le résultat après 6 mois est vraiment plus que satisfaisant. Elle est à l'écoute sans être maternante. Elle nous laisse le temps de réfléchir, ne nous brusque pas. Ponctuelle, disponible. Elle a changé ma perception de moi-même physiquement. Je lui dois le retour à un équilibre personnel et conjugal que j'avais perdu avec mon estime de moi...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2633929].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2014

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Dr.Mcgill est une femme devouee et a lecoute . Elle est tres rassurante et a fait preuve de bcp de rigueur .Merci je suis tres contente des resultats

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2629700].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2014

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Honestly I had a great experience with Dr. McGill. I have alot of trouble getting myself to deal with my body issues and going to DR. Mcgill really opened my eyes. I had a great consultation with her, leaving her office I felt well educated and I felt like I left with alot more confidence and knowledge allowing me to make an educated decision. Dr. McGill is very professional and has great bedside manner. I had been to see other plastic surgeons in the past and did not get the same feeling at all. With others I left feeling very self conscious and felt like I was being talked into doing surgery rather than allowing myself to make my own decision. The staff there is very helpful as well. I would definately recommend Dr. McGill to my closest friends and family!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2628984].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2014

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

After reading some of the negative comments on this site, I find it hard to believe they are talking about Dr. McGill. It took me close to 20 years to make the decision to have breast reduction surgery and now that I have, I can't remember life before it thanks to Dr. McGill. The staff was very helpful and very friendly and Dr. McGill herself is a wonderful doctor; she is so down to earth and actually takes the time to explain and listen. I would recommend her without any doubt to anyone looking to have breast surgery.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2618167].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2014

1
Staff
1
Punctuality
1
Helpfulness
1
Knowledge

Je crois que la plupart des commentaires ici ne sont pas rédigés par de vrais patients. Il n'y a aucune faute d'orthographe nulle part, ce qui est totalement non représentatif de la réalité. De plus, le nom est toujours écrit correctement (Dr. McGill) alors que le site ratemds l'a mal orthographié (ils ont écrit Dr. Mcgill). Logiquement, il devrait y avoir plusieurs personnes qui écrivent son nom tel qu'ils le voient sur ce site (Dr. Mcgill)... mais comme par hasard tous les gens ayant écrit un commentaire positif savent comment l'écrire correctement. De plus, le site dDr. McGill e a un hyperlien qui mène directement vers le site ratemds, ce qui est plutôt suspect.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2612644].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2014

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

I had gone for other consultations in Montreal while planning my breast lift. Once I met with Dr.McGill my search was over. Even while talking about my appointment to my boyfriend, he said "you found the right surgeon". She treated me like a person, not a number, and actually sat down next to me to go over every detail patiently and with kindness and compassion. I felt I could trust that she had expertise and that she would be caring the whole way through. The surgery went so well and her nurses are A+. I'm a nervous person so it was important to me to have a doctor that would be reassuring, I'm about a month post op and my results are AMAZING. I've had a stress free recovery and I have beautiful perky, full, breasts I never dreamed possible! My only regret is not seeing Dr. McGill years ago. If I decide to do any other treatment, I would see her.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2612598].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2014

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

By far she is the best in the business. I can recommend her with all the confidence in the world.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2602862].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2014

5
Staff
4
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

I recommande Dr. McGill a 150%, i've had a Tomy Tuck and a breast reduction, The scares are not visible. It as changed the way I feel about myself and gave me alot of confidence in myself also. She is so attentive and generous, the staff make you feel confortable. Go, dont wait, you'll know what i'm talking about.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2594121].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2014

5
Staff
4
Punctuality
1
Helpfulness
2
Knowledge

Staff - the receptionist was very warm and welcoming; as for Dr. McGill, after reading all of her reviews I was honestly quite disappointed with my consultation with her.

Within 5 minutes of having met me, Dr. McGill made certain statements and recommendations without ever having consulted any background info on me (which was very disconcerting and, not to mention, extremely unethical)!!

I chose her because her philosophy was exactly in line with mine – as she quoted on her website: “As a result their external physique has been altered. But their spirit is strong. I just help them realign the two and overcome the hurdles. I don’t just tuck tummies and rebuild breasts, I raise self-esteem and change lives”. She did the exact opposite for me. Her comments were out of line, unjustified and poorly chosen.

I do not doubt Dr. McGill is a great surgeon but would not recommend her to anyone due to her egotistical nature and lack of bedside manner.

Very expensive consultation given what I received from Dr. McGill! Thanks but NO THANKS.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2589336].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Homme de 25 ans, opéré il y a 5 semaines pour une gynécomastie.
Très satisfait. Très bien récupéré surtout à partir du retrait des drains. J'ai eu très peu de douleur à partir de la 2e semaines. Les cicatrices sont déjà peu apparentes et je suis très content de la chirurgie du dre Mcgill. Je recommanderais cette plasticienne à mon entourage avec plaisir. J'ai recommencé à porter des t-shirts blancs et à arrêter de penser à ma ''bosse'' dans mon pectoral 15x par jour... Tout un soulagement. Avoir su j'aurais fait la chirurgie bien avant (j'attendais depuis 7ans).
Bonne chance!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2575562].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2014



Sign up for our newsletter and get the latest health news and tips.