Rate Dr. Sandra Mcgill

Dr. Sandra Mcgill's Ratings

quand j ai recherche un chirurgien pour me faire operer du ventre je me suis fiee aux commentaires que j ai lu sur elle et honnetement mon attente a depasse mes esperances le docteur MC GILL est a votre ecoute elle vous explique parfaitement tout ce qu elle va vous faire prends le temps ca c est tres important elle prends le temps....ensuite ce qui est bien tout est regle avant la chirurgie apres on n en parle plus on se concentre juste sur la chirurgie et sur vous .le docteur MC GILL m a redonne gout a la vie elle a fait un travail d exellence si elle veut elle peut montrer les photos de moi avant apres je vous assure c est spectaculaire elle est toujours joignable n importe qu elle inquietude et je peux vous le dire car je lui ai casse les pieds avec mes angoisses elle a jamais perdu patience m a tout dit ce qui allait se passer et cela c est passe comme elle me l a dit et ce qui est super elle fait un super bon suivi elle pourrait une fois operer vous laisser ds la nature non non elle continue a s occuper de vous .son equipe parfaite honnetement a votre ecoute on dirait qu on se sent en famille honnetement je suis ds la sante et je peux vous dire que des chirurgiennes comme elle c est rare et elle est vraiment super et tres meticuleuse allez y les yeux fermer je vous le dis....valerie f

Submitted Sept. 7, 2014 | flag

Doctor McGill is an excellent plastic surgeon. My experience with doctor McGill has been very satisfying. I am a diabetic patient (22 years controlled diabetic) she did breast augmentation on me. I am pleased with the results .She and her team took care of me and I am very thankful. she anwers any question big or small, and she reasures you.

Submitted Sept. 3, 2014 | flag

I recommend Dr. McGill to any woman who wants to either decrease or increase her breasts. I got a breast decreas in Feb. 14 and she did an amazing job. I am fully satisfied and I now much more comfortable and have a better self image. ! p.s. she is also a very nice person !

Submitted Aug. 13, 2014 | flag

I had a breast augmentation done in June 2014 by Dr. McGill. To say that she is extremely helpful and caring would be an understatement. I chose her because of her reputation of being a caring doctor. I believe it is extremely important that the recovery goes smooth and have no complications. Dr. McGill makes sure that the whole procedure goes smoothly. She takes cares of her patients as a mother does for her child. I never had such a pleasant experience with a doctor until I met Dr. McGill.
She is caring, intelligent, and will answer any questions to any of your concerns. She went beyond her services to take care of me. I highly recommend her to anyone who is considering any type of plastic surgery.

Submitted Aug. 10, 2014 | flag

Dr. McGill is a fabulous doctor. She did my BA in June 2014 and I could not be happier with the results and the process. Throughout the process, she answered all of my questions and kept me calm. I had minimal discomfort and felt that Dr. McGill went above and beyond to make sure everything went well. I strongly recommend Dr. McGill. She is a patient, diligent and understanding doctor and made my experience as positive as it could have been.

Submitted Aug. 4, 2014 | flag

Je recommande Dre McGill fortement. Son immense talent, son professionnalisme et sa courtoisie font d'elle une chirurgienne esthétique hors pair. Mon cas était complexe (asymétrie mammaire majeure), et Dre McGill a relevé le défi haut la main.

Submitted July 29, 2014 | flag

I consulted twice with Dr. McGill a few months back before having my surgeries, breast augmentation and liposuction of the inner thighs, last April. To say that her work is professional, meticulous and downright great is an understatement. From our first meeting, she was pleasant and very attentive to my needs and wants. She took the time to explain to me in great lengths the details of the surgeries I would undergo. Her staff is tremendously helpful and supportive. They show as much care and attention to the patients as Dr. McGill does. The day of the surgery, she put me at ease and most importantly, made me feel like I had chosen the right surgeon. My follow-ups with her have been just as professional and caring. And the results: I couldn’t be happier. In summary, Dr. McGill is an all around wonderful and caring person and a very talented surgeon. I would recommend her in a heartbeat.

Submitted May 27, 2014 | flag

Dr. McGill is a very competent plastic surgeon and on top of it all she is a wonderfull woman who cares for each of her patients as if they were all very personnal friends or family. She knows how to reassure you and makes sure to give you the results that you hope for. I defenetely recommend her to any woman who wants to get a successfull surgery with perfect breast.

Submitted April 9, 2014 | flag

J'ai été opérée par le Docteur McGill pour une asymétrie mammaire. Ce qui m'aura le plus marqué, je crois, c'est à quel point elle est compréhensive et à quel point j'ai senti qu'elle avait pris mon dossier à coeur. Elle a pris le temps de me conseiller sur la taille des implants, et elle a été très honnête sur ce qui était possible de faire, et ce qui ne pouvait pas se corriger. Elle a définitivement changé ma vie et je sens que ça lui fait plaisir de venir en aide aux gens. Je suis très satisfaite de la chirurgie et du service que j'ai eus.

Submitted April 3, 2014 | flag

Awesome surgeon. Very professional. 100% recommended. If I ever need another cosmetic procedure I would definitely see her again. Extremely happy with the results and how the whole process was managed.

Submitted Jan. 18, 2014 | flag