Rate Dr. Sandra Mcgill

Dr. Sandra Mcgill's Ratings

I recommend Dr. McGill to any woman who wants to either decrease or increase her breasts. I got a breast decreas in Feb. 14 and she did an amazing job. I am fully satisfied and I now much more comfortable and have a better self image. ! p.s. she is also a very nice person !

Submitted Aug. 13, 2014 | flag

I had a breast augmentation done in June 2014 by Dr. McGill. To say that she is extremely helpful and caring would be an understatement. I chose her because of her reputation of being a caring doctor. I believe it is extremely important that the recovery goes smooth and have no complications. Dr. McGill makes sure that the whole procedure goes smoothly. She takes cares of her patients as a mother does for her child. I never had such a pleasant experience with a doctor until I met Dr. McGill. She is caring, intelligent, and will answer any questions to any of your concerns. She went beyond her services to take care of me. I highly recommend her to anyone who is considering any type of plastic surgery.

Submitted Aug. 10, 2014 | flag

Dr. McGill is a fabulous doctor. She did my BA in June 2014 and I could not be happier with the results and the process. Throughout the process, she answered all of my questions and kept me calm. I had minimal discomfort and felt that Dr. McGill went above and beyond to make sure everything went well. I strongly recommend Dr. McGill. She is a patient, diligent and understanding doctor and made my experience as positive as it could have been.

Submitted Aug. 4, 2014 | flag

Je recommande Dre McGill fortement. Son immense talent, son professionnalisme et sa courtoisie font d'elle une chirurgienne esthétique hors pair. Mon cas était complexe (asymétrie mammaire majeure), et Dre McGill a relevé le défi haut la main.

Submitted July 29, 2014 | flag

I consulted twice with Dr. McGill a few months back before having my surgeries, breast augmentation and liposuction of the inner thighs, last April. To say that her work is professional, meticulous and downright great is an understatement. From our first meeting, she was pleasant and very attentive to my needs and wants. She took the time to explain to me in great lengths the details of the surgeries I would undergo. Her staff is tremendously helpful and supportive. They show as much care and attention to the patients as Dr. McGill does. The day of the surgery, she put me at ease and most importantly, made me feel like I had chosen the right surgeon. My follow-ups with her have been just as professional and caring. And the results: I couldn’t be happier. In summary, Dr. McGill is an all around wonderful and caring person and a very talented surgeon. I would recommend her in a heartbeat.

Submitted May 27, 2014 | flag

Dr. McGill is a very competent plastic surgeon and on top of it all she is a wonderfull woman who cares for each of her patients as if they were all very personnal friends or family. She knows how to reassure you and makes sure to give you the results that you hope for. I defenetely recommend her to any woman who wants to get a successfull surgery with perfect breast.

Submitted April 9, 2014 | flag

J'ai été opérée par le Docteur McGill pour une asymétrie mammaire. Ce qui m'aura le plus marqué, je crois, c'est à quel point elle est compréhensive et à quel point j'ai senti qu'elle avait pris mon dossier à coeur. Elle a pris le temps de me conseiller sur la taille des implants, et elle a été très honnête sur ce qui était possible de faire, et ce qui ne pouvait pas se corriger. Elle a définitivement changé ma vie et je sens que ça lui fait plaisir de venir en aide aux gens. Je suis très satisfaite de la chirurgie et du service que j'ai eus.

Submitted April 3, 2014 | flag

Awesome surgeon. Very professional. 100% recommended. If I ever need another cosmetic procedure I would definitely see her again. Extremely happy with the results and how the whole process was managed.

Submitted Jan. 18, 2014 | flag

Submitted Nov. 6, 2013 | flag

was very professional and caring. She made sure that all my fears were put to rest. She Was very knowledgeable about my condition, having hypertrophic scaring from a previous surgery gone bad. She cleaned up the scars and made my boobs the appropriate size according to my frame. look no more she is quite amazing and I recommend her to anyone doing any cosmetic enhancement!!!!!

Submitted Oct. 9, 2013 | flag