You, or someone from your location, has already rated this doctor. Thanks for the rating!

Rate Dr. Sandra Mcgill

Staff
Punctuality
Helpfulness
Knowledge

Sorry, we are unable to post this rating. You can only rate a Doctor once and our system detected a rating for this Doctor from your IP already.

Rating Added! Please provide some additional info to help others make better decisions.
Skip

Dr. Sandra Mcgill's Ratings

5
Staff
4
Punctuality
1
Helpfulness
2
Knowledge

Staff - the receptionist was very warm and welcoming; as for Dr. McGill, after reading all of her reviews I was honestly quite disappointed with my consultation with her.

Within 5 minutes of having met me, Dr. McGill made certain statements and recommendations without ever having consulted any background info on me (which was very disconcerting and, not to mention, extremely unethical)!!

I chose her because her philosophy was exactly in line with mine – as she quoted on her website: “As a result their external physique has been altered. But their spirit is strong. I just help them realign the two and overcome the hurdles. I don’t just tuck tummies and rebuild breasts, I raise self-esteem and change lives”. She did the exact opposite for me. Her comments were out of line, unjustified and poorly chosen.

I do not doubt Dr. McGill is a great surgeon but would not recommend her to anyone due to her egotistical nature and lack of bedside manner.

Very expensive consultation given what I received from Dr. McGill! Thanks but NO THANKS.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2589336].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Homme de 25 ans, opéré il y a 5 semaines pour une gynécomastie.
Très satisfait. Très bien récupéré surtout à partir du retrait des drains. J'ai eu très peu de douleur à partir de la 2e semaines. Les cicatrices sont déjà peu apparentes et je suis très content de la chirurgie du dre Mcgill. Je recommanderais cette plasticienne à mon entourage avec plaisir. J'ai recommencé à porter des t-shirts blancs et à arrêter de penser à ma ''bosse'' dans mon pectoral 15x par jour... Tout un soulagement. Avoir su j'aurais fait la chirurgie bien avant (j'attendais depuis 7ans).
Bonne chance!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2575562].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2014

4
Staff
3
Punctuality
3
Helpfulness
4
Knowledge

I have an appointment next week with Dr. McGill for a non-surgical botox & juvaderm to enhance my look as I have had some health problems & lost weight which is making me look much older than I am.
I have read all the reviews & feel that I should consult with her about my concerns & see what can be done to help my self image make me feel better & stronger.I will post an update.Here's hoping!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2559876].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

quand j ai recherche un chirurgien pour me faire operer du ventre je me suis fiee aux commentaires que j ai lu sur elle et honnetement mon attente a depasse mes esperances le docteur MC GILL est a votre ecoute elle vous explique parfaitement tout ce qu elle va vous faire prends le temps ca c est tres important elle prends le temps....ensuite ce qui est bien tout est regle avant la chirurgie apres on n en parle plus on se concentre juste sur la chirurgie et sur vous .le docteur MC GILL m a redonne gout a la vie elle a fait un travail d exellence si elle veut elle peut montrer les photos de moi avant apres je vous assure c est spectaculaire elle est toujours joignable n importe qu elle inquietude et je peux vous le dire car je lui ai casse les pieds avec mes angoisses elle a jamais perdu patience m a tout dit ce qui allait se passer et cela c est passe comme elle me l a dit et ce qui est super elle fait un super bon suivi elle pourrait une fois operer vous laisser ds la nature non non elle continue a s occuper de vous .son equipe parfaite honnetement a votre ecoute on dirait qu on se sent en famille honnetement je suis ds la sante et je peux vous dire que des chirurgiennes comme elle c est rare et elle est vraiment super et tres meticuleuse allez y les yeux fermer je vous le dis....valerie f

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2527747].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2014

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Doctor McGill is an excellent plastic surgeon. My experience with doctor McGill has been very satisfying. I am a diabetic patient (22 years controlled diabetic) she did breast augmentation on me. I am pleased with the results .She and her team took care of me and I am very thankful. she anwers any question big or small, and she reasures you.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2523530].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2014

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

I recommend Dr. McGill to any woman who wants to either decrease or increase her breasts. I got a breast decreas in Feb. 14 and she did an amazing job. I am fully satisfied and I now much more comfortable and have a better self image. ! p.s. she is also a very nice person !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2496042].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

I had a breast augmentation done in June 2014 by Dr. McGill. To say that she is extremely helpful and caring would be an understatement. I chose her because of her reputation of being a caring doctor. I believe it is extremely important that the recovery goes smooth and have no complications. Dr. McGill makes sure that the whole procedure goes smoothly. She takes cares of her patients as a mother does for her child. I never had such a pleasant experience with a doctor until I met Dr. McGill.
She is caring, intelligent, and will answer any questions to any of your concerns. She went beyond her services to take care of me. I highly recommend her to anyone who is considering any type of plastic surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2490718].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2014

5
Staff
3
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Dr. McGill is a fabulous doctor. She did my BA in June 2014 and I could not be happier with the results and the process. Throughout the process, she answered all of my questions and kept me calm. I had minimal discomfort and felt that Dr. McGill went above and beyond to make sure everything went well. I strongly recommend Dr. McGill. She is a patient, diligent and understanding doctor and made my experience as positive as it could have been.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2483651].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2014

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Je recommande Dre McGill fortement. Son immense talent, son professionnalisme et sa courtoisie font d'elle une chirurgienne esthétique hors pair. Mon cas était complexe (asymétrie mammaire majeure), et Dre McGill a relevé le défi haut la main.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2483650].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

I consulted twice with Dr. McGill a few months back before having my surgeries, breast augmentation and liposuction of the inner thighs, last April. To say that her work is professional, meticulous and downright great is an understatement. From our first meeting, she was pleasant and very attentive to my needs and wants. She took the time to explain to me in great lengths the details of the surgeries I would undergo. Her staff is tremendously helpful and supportive. They show as much care and attention to the patients as Dr. McGill does. The day of the surgery, she put me at ease and most importantly, made me feel like I had chosen the right surgeon. My follow-ups with her have been just as professional and caring. And the results: I couldn’t be happier. In summary, Dr. McGill is an all around wonderful and caring person and a very talented surgeon. I would recommend her in a heartbeat.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2450081].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014



Sign up for our newsletter and get the latest health news and tips.