Rate Dr. John Aivaz

Dr. John Aivaz's Ratings

Had 2 root canals done in one visit. Hate dental visits. Actually could have slept through it!!! Dr. Aivaz is amazing for frightened patients.like myself. Would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2122644].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2011

I had a root canal and I could have sleep through it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2122643].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2009

recommend his office, nice staff, no pain. They only do root canals though as far as I'm aware.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2122642].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2009

Managed Dental Care is my insurance carrier, so my co-payment was $70.00. Dr. Aivaz was friendly, coureous and very efficient. I was impressed with his skill and the painlessness of my root canal. This is the day following my operation, and I feel no residual effect. I highly recommend Dr. Aivaz for this procedure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2122641].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2008

Dr Aivaz is the best. He was referred by my dentist. I have had two root canals (years apart)and he performed both. I could not have had a better person to do this. I had no insurance and they worked with me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2122640].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2008

Performed a very difficult redo of an old root canal, and worked very quickly & skillfully. Post-surgical pain as expected, but was prepared for that. Dr. Aivaz was very courteous & gave useful information on procedure, what to expect, etc. Spotless offices!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2122639].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2007

This was the most painful root canal I have ever had, and I have had a few. The side of my face was swollen. I have never had that happen before. Have your dentist recommend someone else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2122638].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2006

Inquired about a root canal. Staff had me in and taken care of by the end of the day. Very professional and congenial.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2122637].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2006

Dr. Aivaz is extremely patient, and thorough in his treatment. I still haven't had a problem with the tooth he performed a root canal on.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2122636].votes_count ]]