Rate Dr. Scott E. Metzger

Dr. Scott E. Metzger's Ratings

I have been putting off seeing a doctor for my sciatica. I thought it would go away on its own but it didnt. I was so glad to find out that I have a lot of options. Dr Metzger was very informative

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2467786].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2014

Dr. Metzger is wonderful. His staff is extremely helpful and amazing. There is little to no wait time to get into the room and see the doctor. Since going to Dr. Metzger I am not laying on the floor as much as I used to and I am feeling so much better. I have never had any problems with either the doctor and the staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2377628].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2014

Waited 45 minutes and was told I couldn't even be seen and they refused to give me my copay back

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][569976].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2014

Dr. Metzger is by far the best Pain Management Doctor I've been to in the past 30 years. He always greats me with a warm smile and really listens to me. I never leave his office with unanswered questions. He is easy to reach and his office staff is so friendly and helpful. I'll never use another Pain Management Doctor even if it means going "Out of network"!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][569975].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013

Dr. Metzger is not only knowledgeable but also very polite and kind. His bedside manner is beyond reproach. If you are in severe pain and need a good doctor to help you I highly recommend Dr. Metzger. Not only is he a good doctor but he is also a fine gentleman.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][569974].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2013

Have been seeing Dr. Metzger for Ten years. I find his best attribute to be his wiliness to listen and truly care about my well being. He is extremely professional and dedicated. I would not be able to function as well as I do after so many failed back surgeries if it was not for his guidance. I trust his judgement and feel honored to be treated by him. He simply is the best. Believe me, through the years, I have experienced many Drs. And yes, it is unfortunate, but you are not their number one priority. With Dr. Metzger, you are... Staff included.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][569973].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

My physical therapist recommended Dr. Metzger several times before I called to schedule an appointment. When I met him and his staff I was so glad that he was willing to coordinate my care with my physical therpist. I wound up having an epidual and I did great with the injection. I would go back to his office anytime if my pain came back:-)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][569972].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2013

This is the most caring, and down to earth doctor, in the Monmouth County area. He takes time to answer questions. His staff is helpful and friendly. I would definitely return to his office, if necessary.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][569971].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2013

had to call several times to get a return call..then 5 different receptionists pick up phone asking can i help you and i had to explain situation everytime.terrrible pain with the herniated disks in back that an mri located yet was denied addidtional medication till an epidural was scheduled.treated like a pill junky when i have serious pain..was told it takes 48 hours before they will give any new meds.dont waste your time..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][569970].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2012

I had a hard time at first finding a doctor was in my plan. Another doctor said to see Dr Metzger but i didnt think he was in my plan. I am so glad i called his office and found out that i could see him. It is now six months since my last visit and I feel great. Thanks!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][569969].votes_count ]]