Rate Dr. Andrew A. Jacono

Dr. Andrew A. Jacono's Ratings

Back in spring of 2014 I had MOHS surgery for basal cell carcinoma growing on the tip of my nose. By the end of that day the tip of my nose was gone and I needed a plastic surgeon to put everything back together again. To say I was not prepared for this is an understatement. I will be forever grateful that I was referred to Dr. Andrew Jacono for that task. His talent, kindness and compassion got me through a very difficult time in my life. Actually, everyone at his office is kind and understanding of their patient’s needs at a very fragile and vulnerable time in their lives. I never thought I would look like myself again, but I do and I thank you Dr. Jacono every day for that.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2549679].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

This was the first time I considered something like this. At first, I was very uncomfortable with the thought of getting cosmetic surgery, however Dr. Jacono made this a very positive experience. This is an excellent facility with fantastic staff. Everyone was extremely polite and professional. I was made to feel very comfortable and never had any anxiety about the procedure. The experience was so positive, I am open to the possibility of considering another procedure in the future. Thank you, Dr. Jacono. You're the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2543680].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

Dr. Jacono is truly an artistic genius. My rhinoplasty looks unbelievable- beautiful and natural. Dr. Jacono is extremely kind and friendly, and this immediately took all my fears away. I put my full trust in him because he is one of a kind. His staff is also very warm, and overall my experience could not have been better. Dr. Jacono is cool, intelligent, and simply amazing. I recommend everyone to Dr. Jacono!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2513991].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2014

I have known Dr. Jacono for over ten years and hold him in the highest regard. He treated me with injectables and in December 2013 I underwent a lower lift, upper eye and CO2 laser resurfacing. The results are amazing! I trust him implicitly and recommend him and his wonderful staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1453941].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

I had a facelift and a few other things done to my face by Dr Jacono recently. He did a great job on me. Everything came out the way he told me it would. He was very honest and caring. He is a very good surgeon and he has made me look and feel like my younger self. I would highly recommend him if you want the best results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1453940].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014

I went to see Dr Jacono for a Lip Lift on Feb 12, 2014. I explained to him that I was concerned about my nostrils becoming wide and having a visible scar. He assured me I would not and answered all my questions. It has been two weeks now after my surgery, the scar healed really well and there is no nostril distortion. Dr Jacono is a very skilled Surgeon, who is down to earth and real cool!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1453939].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2014

If 5 is the best, I would rate Dr Jacono a 9. Having lost a lot of weight thru diet and exercise, my neck forgot to follow along. I did a lot of research and scheduled a consultation with Dr. Jacono. I found him and his staff warm professional. Dianne his office manager welcomed us, we got a tour of his state of the art facility in Great Neck and after meeting him I decided that he was my guy. The day of surgery I was so at ease with everyone and especially my compliments to his colleague Dr. Ben. The procedure was short, the recovery was fine and since I lived on Long Island, I was home 10 minutes after I was sent home. The test of a true artist is when they took off the bandages, I saw the reaction of Dr. Jacono and his staff to my results. Big smiles and one feeds off of that. Dr Jacono is to cosmetic surgery what Rodin and Bernini were to sculpture. I look ten years younger. I would recommend him highly to anyone who " needs work"

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1453930].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2014

Dr Jacano is an extremely talented Plastic Surgeon. I rated him all 5's because he takes time answering your questions. His office manager Diane as well as the rest of the staff are very nice and professional. I am six weeks postoperative and am very happy with my results. A very natural mini facelift that left me refreshed looking without that tight facelift appearance. I would strongly recommend Dr Jacano if your considering a facelift I did extensive research and I am very pleased with my choice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1453933].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2014

I got a revision rhinoplasty with Dr. Jacono. I never imagined how incredible my nose could look! It is beautiful and matches my face perfectly! After my first horrible experience with another doctor, I finally feel like myself thanks to Dr. Jacono. If words could only express how grateful I am to him. If you are considering undergoing plastic surgery with this doctor, you can put all your worries to rest. He knows EXACTLY what he is doing. He is the top. Amazing work!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1453938].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2014

I had Mohs surgery and a bad skin graft which ruined my left upper lip. Dr. Jacono was able to restore my lip. He is a wonderful doctor: kind and reassuring and honest as well as highly skilled at the work he does. When I first went to see him I was deeply depressed about how I looked. Thanks to Dr. Jacono, I can now face other people. He is also backed up by a terrific staff, especially Diane. I don't easily trust doctors, but I trust Dr. Jacono completely.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1453937].votes_count ]]