Rate Dr. Andrew A. Jacono

Dr. Andrew A. Jacono's Ratings

I am so grateful to Dr. Jacono for removing my turkey neck and jowls. I look 20 years younger!. In addition to getting a great result, I received excellent and attentive treatment by all the staff. I was very happy each time I call the phone is answered on the first ring by an actual person who is helpful. My surgery started right on time and my recovery was easier than anticipated.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2702308].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2015

Dr. Jacono is truly a skilled professional. Prior to my surgery, he explained every detail and answered all my questions, making me feel extremely comfortable with my decision to have him do my S Lift and upper eye lids. The staff and his surgical team are also fantastic. I was not nervous at all on the day of my surgery, but quite confident. Two months post op and I have to say that I am extremely happy with the results so far. Dr. Jacono has pushed back the hands of time for me, and I hope he is aware of how profoundly gifted he is and how exceedingly grateful I am!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2701798].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2015

As a medical professional myself I researched and interviewed several facial plastic surgeons before undergoing my s lift .DrJacono listened to my concerns and explained to me what he could do. I knew right away that he was the right choice .I am so happy with the results already the jowls saggy skin loose facial skin and double chin are gone .and I am only 2wks post op Dr Jacono is a true artist and an excellent skillful plastic surgeon. Moreover his staff all are just great the kindest nicest professionals I have had the pleasure to meet.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2699379].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2015

I just had a rhinoplasty with DR . Jacono. It was a great excpirience , stress free :)very friendly personal. I never in my life got a flower delivery from doc office. I overall happy with result it was my revision rhinoplasty . It's been only a week after an operation still a lot of swelling can't wait for final result .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2682795].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2015

After years of acne laser treatments and chemicals peels, I experienced advanced loss of elasticity around the bottom half of my face.
As a very active, younger patient (early 30’s), who has never had any other surgeries, undergoing a mini lift was a huge decision. My first step was to take my time and conduct extensive research. I scheduled consultations with the top four facial plastic surgeons in New York City. My consultation with Dr. Jacono was different from the rest. He listened attentively, did not dismiss me because of my fairly younger age and quickly assessed and explained how he would be able to address my concerns. He proceeded to physically walk me to a mirror and showed me exactly how my face could be improved. At that point, I knew we were on the same page and knew he would most likely end up being my #1 choice. It was very clear to me that Dr. Jacono is very confident in his abilities as a facial plastic surgeon and truly speaks from experience.
It has been 25 days since my mini lift and I have been quite happy with the results so far. I experienced minor discomfort and only one small bruise on my neck! I am still quite swollen, but can already see the areas of concern will look really great once the swelling subsides.
One additional item to highlight is that Dr. Jacono has taken the time to streamline the process in his practice to be sure that all is covered in the event of any complications. He has hired great staff; Ryan and Michelle are an extremely wonderful part of his team of professionals.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2680008].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2015

Dr Jacono demonstrates a genuine interest in the well being of his patients. His staff were also very attentive and polite. My overall experience and the quality of his care has been superb.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2678403].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2015

Dr. Jacono is by far the most skilled facial plastic surgeon. I experienced two very positive surgeries within the last two years and my husband has had one. Both surgeries were outstanding in visual results that far succceeded our expectations. He is patient has wonderful bedside manner and his expertise were outstanding We will only have Dr. Jacono be our doctor if need ever arise again

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2676877].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2015

My daughter is 15 years old so I was a little hesitant to have her undergo rhinoplasty surgery . I did my research and had full confidence in Dr. Jacono . She was very unhappy with her nose and is thrilled now. The recovery was exactly 1 week just like I was promised. She was a little swollen until about day 10 but now she is three weeks out and looks awesome . I also thought the office staff was very accommodating and pleasant to deal with. We would definately recommend Dr. Jacono as a facial plastic surgeon !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2674805].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2015

Dr. Jacono is a good surgeon but seems to always be on vacation so if you have surgery with him check to make sure he will be available for two weeks after your surgery in case of complications. The anesthesiologist he used for my daughter was terrible and she ended up in the emergency room twice in one week after her rhinoplasty. If you get assigned to Dr. Fox jump off the operating table and run out the door. Always go for a few opinions before you choose a surgeon and do a lot of research. Also, make sure you read every single word on any form you sign and never, ever have surgery around Christmas. That is the worst time followed by the summer. Go for the spring if you can but make sure it's not around Easter/Passover or he will be on vacation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2655365].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2014

I'm a demanding, educated consumer(Physician) who underwent a necklift 8 weeks ago. Dr. Jacono and his staff were excellent. Highly recommend him to male clients looking for an authentically masculine, natural look.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2653997].votes_count ]]