Rate Dr. Andrew A. Jacono

Dr. Andrew A. Jacono's Ratings

Dr. Jacono is a good surgeon but seems to always be on vacation so if you have surgery with him check to make sure he will be available for two weeks after your surgery in case of complications. The anesthesiologist he used for my daughter was terrible and she ended up in the emergency room twice in one week after her rhinoplasty. If you get assigned to Dr. Fox jump off the operating table and run out the door. Always go for a few opinions before you choose a surgeon and do a lot of research. Also, make sure you read every single word on any form you sign and never, ever have surgery around Christmas. That is the worst time followed by the summer. Go for the spring if you can but make sure it's not around Easter/Passover or he will be on vacation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2655365].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2014

I'm a demanding, educated consumer(Physician) who underwent a necklift 8 weeks ago. Dr. Jacono and his staff were excellent. Highly recommend him to male clients looking for an authentically masculine, natural look.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2653997].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2014

Dr. Jacono, Facelift revision!
My previous facelift surgery left me with noticeable scars,loss of tragus, not satisfying jaw line and still sagging neck skin.
Dr. Jacono agreed to perform the revision even though another surgeon, that I visited before I came to Dr. Jacono, has turned me down as a patient.
Dr. Jacono restored my tragus, revised my incisions with his "incision technique" and did excellent face and neck lift. No more sagging skin and my jaw line looks great.
I highly recommend Dr. Jacono to everyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2650319].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2014

After researching plastic surgeons for 2 years I came upon Dr Jacono through another plastic sugeons opinion I valued. At the time I went to him I had already booked an appointment and gave a down payment for another well respected surgeon who was planning on doing an extended SMACS- a procedure that would have taken approx 5-6 hours.

Since the reccomendation was so high I made an appointment to obtain a consult from Dr Jacono.
After meeting with him and his staff I was 100% confident that the only surgeon capable of giving me the results I wanted would be Dr Jacono. I then cancelled surgery with the other dr and booked the surgery with Dr Jacono for the S-Lift. I am thin and I had poor elasticity in my neck and jowl area. I look much younger than I am, but this was starting to age me.

I am 4 weeks post op now and looking great. The surgery and recovery was painless. The only discomfort is a feeling of tightness which gets better each day, and swelling which is minimal due to taking diuretics.

His staff is very friendly and welcoming. Diane, Ryan and Michele were always available to answer any questions I had.

Dr J has been seeing me on a regular basis for post op care and is a very gifted and personable surgeon. I am very happy that I did my due dilligence. To do a procedure like this you need to be 100% sure . The only person I would entrust my face with to restore my natural beauty is Dr Jacono.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2650206].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2014

I have wanted a rhinoplasty from Dr. Jacono for many years, but only until recently have I been able to afford the procedure. I am now a few weeks post op. During my consultation I felt very confident in his plan for my face because not only did he listen to my concerns carefully, but he pointed out things I wanted before I even said it. He seems like a really great person and easy to talk to and I had as much trust in him as I could have for a doctor. I wanted no one else to touch my face besides him. The recovery process was fairly easy. I barely had any pain and very minimal bruising. The hardest part was the stuffiness/swelling and not being able to see the results for a week until the cast came off. I don't know if this is a common thing to go through after surgery, but the first day and a half after cast removal, I went through severe depression and regret with how I looked. Then miraculously I became in love with my new nose and I am so happy with the results so far. He did things I couldn't even imagine for myself. Being the overly critical person I am, it's not perfect, but I am very pleased with the results and have gained a lot of confidence in my appearance that I never had before. Most of my follow up appointments I barely had to wait, although one of them I waited an hour for him to see me for 2 minutes. He seems very rushed at times, although he will answer all of your questions and concerns. I know he's a busy guy (which I guess is a good thing). He and his staff have been very friendly to me and I would recommend him to anyone looking for a cosmetic surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2626071].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

Back in spring of 2014 I had MOHS surgery for basal cell carcinoma growing on the tip of my nose. By the end of that day the tip of my nose was gone and I needed a plastic surgeon to put everything back together again. To say I was not prepared for this is an understatement. I will be forever grateful that I was referred to Dr. Andrew Jacono for that task. His talent, kindness and compassion got me through a very difficult time in my life. Actually, everyone at his office is kind and understanding of their patient’s needs at a very fragile and vulnerable time in their lives. I never thought I would look like myself again, but I do and I thank you Dr. Jacono every day for that.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2549679].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

This was the first time I considered something like this. At first, I was very uncomfortable with the thought of getting cosmetic surgery, however Dr. Jacono made this a very positive experience. This is an excellent facility with fantastic staff. Everyone was extremely polite and professional. I was made to feel very comfortable and never had any anxiety about the procedure. The experience was so positive, I am open to the possibility of considering another procedure in the future. Thank you, Dr. Jacono. You're the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2543680].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

Dr. Jacono is truly an artistic genius. My rhinoplasty looks unbelievable- beautiful and natural. Dr. Jacono is extremely kind and friendly, and this immediately took all my fears away. I put my full trust in him because he is one of a kind. His staff is also very warm, and overall my experience could not have been better. Dr. Jacono is cool, intelligent, and simply amazing. I recommend everyone to Dr. Jacono!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2513991].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2014

I have known Dr. Jacono for over ten years and hold him in the highest regard. He treated me with injectables and in December 2013 I underwent a lower lift, upper eye and CO2 laser resurfacing. The results are amazing! I trust him implicitly and recommend him and his wonderful staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1453941].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

I had a facelift and a few other things done to my face by Dr Jacono recently. He did a great job on me. Everything came out the way he told me it would. He was very honest and caring. He is a very good surgeon and he has made me look and feel like my younger self. I would highly recommend him if you want the best results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1453940].votes_count ]]