You may also like

Rate Dr. Andrew A. Jacono

Dr. Andrew A. Jacono's Ratings

I saw Dr. Jacono for reconstructive/revision rhinoplasty in February 2015. I had a very crooked nose from my previous surgery, meant to correct a deviated septum. Prior to that, I was never pleased with the shape of my nostrils. Dr. Jacono fixed my nose! It is now significantly straight, I am please with the shape of my nostrils and more importantly, I can actually breathe! So far, I am very happy with the results. My nose is still healing and I can’t wait for all the swelling to completely cease to see the final results.

Dr. Jacono has provided excellent care and the staff at New York Facial Plastic Surgery has been very friendly and helpful through out the recovery process.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2794420].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

"You looked annoyingly amazing yesterday" was what my friend texted me after we had lunch. It was my first "test" outing with one of my oldest friends to see if she would notice all the surgery I had. And she didn't! All I wanted was to look good and natural, not pulled and done or like a different person, and that's exactly what I got. And I look amazing. Dr. J and his staff were there for me from day one through the recovery. Funny and warm Michelle, caring and sweet Diane, and no nonsense Harriette, loved them all, not to mention the pristine operating room right on the premises.

As a trial lawyer, having a beautiful, balanced and natural looking face is very important to me, both personally and professionally. Before making my decision on a surgeon I did quite a bit of research. I was impressed with Dr. Jacono's extensive education, and experience, his countless awards, and the fact that patients come from all over the globe to see him. But what impressed me most were his "missions" to developing countries where he performs miraculous surgeries on children with facial deformities. For example, for children born with no external ear, he actually uses material from the patient's rib to create a completely natural looking ear that is then attached to the head. Only God can create something that real out of Adam's Rib! If he could do that, I figured he could do what I was asking for and make it look like I've just been naturally blessed with good genes. In all seriousness, cheesy God analogies aside, I do worship Dr. Jacono for giving me this face!

Thank you, thank you, thank you Dr. J!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2791488].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

For years, I had wanted to fix my nose that was broken when I was a child. I did a lot of research until I found the absolute best doctor in Dr. Andrew Jacono. He is wonderful! He is not just a doctor, he is an artist. My nose looks completely natural for my face and not like a cookie cutter copy of someone else's. I wanted to remain private and was hoping that no one would know that I had the surgery, and I believe that no one did. My surgery was completed with the utmost confidentiality. One friend asked if I had a new hairstyle. She had said that you just look better and better. My daughter had wanted her nose fixed too after she saw mine, but we made her wait until she was 18 to make sure that she was serious about it. She just had her surgery a few weeks ago and is over the moon about the results. Her nose looks beautiful! No one has noticed that she had something done, because the results look so natural and meant just for her face. I now see my daughter walking with her head held high, because of the confidence that Dr. Jacono has given her. She used to wear a lot of makeup to hide behind and now she's not wearing much at all.

The staff at New York Facial Plastic Surgery is also amazing! Everyone of Dr. Jacono's staff made us feel comfortable and welcome. They helped us stay calm before and after our surgeries, and provided excellent care. We had stayed at a hotel the nights before and after my daughter's surgery, and I had an after hours question. The on-call doctor had told me that he was not far from our hotel and that he would be available for us all night if I wanted my daughter to be looked at. Of course she didn't need to be looked at, I was just being a nervous Mama, but it was nice to know that someone was there just in case.

Dr. Jacono is very caring and comforting along with being very knowledgeable and wise. He's a very loving, funny, caring, talented and gifted surgeon. He's truly an artist who makes people feel better about themselves and instills self-confidence in them. My daughter and I have been blessed by him. He took the fear out of both of our surgeries, and we both felt that we were in the hands of an accomplished surgeon, and an angel named Dr. Jacono.

Donna (A very happy patient!)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2789492].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2015

Iam 29 years old,I did the facelift by Dr.Andrew. now i looked much younger than before like a 21 years old colleage student~\(≧▽≦)/~. My enlish not very good because i am a international studen in America. He and his staffs are very nice~ if you want to be younger~choose him~

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2789200].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2015

I rate Dr jacono #1 as a person and a as a doctor. I had an eye lift results are great. He made my procedure go easy and smooth was with me all the way. I highly recommend him and his staff I don't think you can get any better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2788839].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

Dr. Andrew Jacono is remarkable plastic surgeon. I explained to him that I wanted to appear as a younger version of myself. Dr.Jacono’s expertise and compassion are not surpassed. Dr. Jacono fulfilled my desire for a youthful appearance. I could not be happier with his surgery and his very attentive staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2785835].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

I had a rhinoplasty with Dr. Jacono and love my new nose. The experience was a positive one and feel that I made the right decision by going to Dr. Jacono. I interviewed three other drs prior and felt most comfortable with Dr. Jacono. He also came highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2775054].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Wow!!!! Andrew Jacono is the man. An awesome guy who does an AMAZING job. DONT LOOK ANY FURTHER doctor jacono is simply the best out there. My results have been simply amazing with him.
-Michael D

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2764265].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

Dr Jacono performed revision of old surgery on me with excellent results where others did not succeed. He is an outstanding surgeon with a bedside manner and a personality to match. He availed me numerous follow-ups foe as long as I needed them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2759837].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

When I finally decided to get rid off the fat on my neck and improve my face's profile, I did my research and decided to go with Dr. Jacono. And 2 weeks ago I had it done at his Long Island facility. My experience from my first consultation, till my 2nd revision yesterday has been outstanding, Dr. Jacono and his staff are very warm, and knowledgeable.

The surgery didn't take longer than 50min for both procedures. Since it was done under local anesthesia I was able to just stand up and dress by my self right after he was done. I went home, and took the painkillers only for the first 16 hours. I would compare the overall discomfort to having your wisdom teeth removed, but no more than that. I was completely surprised by how well I felt the morning after the surgery.

Exactly 5 days after, I went to have the stitches removed by the nurse, 5 days after that (10 days after surgery) I was out having dinner with friends and everyone told me how great I looked, even with the residual swelling. What surprised people the most was how discrete the scars were. Not noticeable at all, even with the little scabs I still had.

I will go back in 4 weeks for a final revision, at that point we'll re-discuss the possibility of changing the implant, as I'd like to have it a bit wider, for a more masculine shape, but I'm not sure yet, as I'm very pleased with the overall results. The scars' healing has been my favorite part, they're so discrete, specially the one under the chin, almost impossible to see.

Once I have my final revision in 4 weeks, I will update this review with the final results, and whether or not I decide to go with a wider implant. I will also upload the before and after photos.

I definitely recommend Dr. Jacono for any facial surgery. So far, 4 people I know (including my partner) are interested in becoming Dr. Jacono's patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2754089].votes_count ]]