Rate Dr. Andrew A. Jacono

Dr. Andrew A. Jacono's Ratings

Dr Jacono performed revision of old surgery on me with excellent results where others did not succeed. He is an outstanding surgeon with a bedside manner and a personality to match. He availed me numerous follow-ups foe as long as I needed them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2759837].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

When I finally decided to get rid off the fat on my neck and improve my face's profile, I did my research and decided to go with Dr. Jacono. And 2 weeks ago I had it done at his Long Island facility. My experience from my first consultation, till my 2nd revision yesterday has been outstanding, Dr. Jacono and his staff are very warm, and knowledgeable.

The surgery didn't take longer than 50min for both procedures. Since it was done under local anesthesia I was able to just stand up and dress by my self right after he was done. I went home, and took the painkillers only for the first 16 hours. I would compare the overall discomfort to having your wisdom teeth removed, but no more than that. I was completely surprised by how well I felt the morning after the surgery.

Exactly 5 days after, I went to have the stitches removed by the nurse, 5 days after that (10 days after surgery) I was out having dinner with friends and everyone told me how great I looked, even with the residual swelling. What surprised people the most was how discrete the scars were. Not noticeable at all, even with the little scabs I still had.

I will go back in 4 weeks for a final revision, at that point we'll re-discuss the possibility of changing the implant, as I'd like to have it a bit wider, for a more masculine shape, but I'm not sure yet, as I'm very pleased with the overall results. The scars' healing has been my favorite part, they're so discrete, specially the one under the chin, almost impossible to see.

Once I have my final revision in 4 weeks, I will update this review with the final results, and whether or not I decide to go with a wider implant. I will also upload the before and after photos.

I definitely recommend Dr. Jacono for any facial surgery. So far, 4 people I know (including my partner) are interested in becoming Dr. Jacono's patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2754089].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2015

To get to the point right from the beginning: Dr. Jacono gave me my face back!

Now, to briefly explain: A couple of years ago,after looking in the mirror and not liking what I saw, I had a face lift. I was very unhappy with the results. At first, I tried to rationalize it by thinking, "...what do I expect "at my age"-- I can't have the face I had at the "peak" of a woman's natural beauty..: however, I kept looking, researching, and visualizing with my artist's eye what is technically possible, considering my art background and research in anatomy and the aging process, and I soon knew I could do better...And MUCH better. The key was finding the right surgeon who knew how to achieve what I discovered, and learned, and KNEW was possible.

And, during my search for that special surgeon, , I kept going back to one doctor over and over again: Dr Andrew Jacono. Even before I read his book, I felt good about him. After I read his book, I KNEW i found my guy!

And I say now, with immense gratitude, I was right:-).

Another thing I will mention is that, my biggest fear in having surgery, even more than that it would not make me look much better, was that I would look like I had surgery! That, I feel would defeat the whole purpose, as well as cancel out anything else that was positive about the results.

Therefore, I want to stress that Dr. Jacono achieved my goal without any hint that any human ( or any other species) touched or manipulated anything...no, I don't look 20 years old, or even 30---nor do I want to-- ( that would be a bit freaky for my taste:-)LOL..
....I look like a grown woman in her prime ( which can be anywhere from 35-45, in my opinion)
And, for someone who is fifty plus, that is pretty d... good in my book!
When i look in the mirror, 6 weeks after my surgery, all I see is the face that I knew and loved, as an adult, and before age and life put their marks on it...

So, to finish, I just want to express my gratitude:

Thank you, Dr. Jacono, ,for giving me my face back:-)))

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2753020].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

After falling victim to a lLifestyle Lift about 10 years ago, I was left with severe long white scars around both of my ears. Over time, it only became worse. Dr. Jacono not only fixed the problem, but has truly returned me to my former self. I have no visible scarring on the front of my ears anymore. The man is a true artist and a very kind and thoughtful human being. At no point did I ever feel rushed and every question I asked was answered with courtesy, honesty and professionalism. He's an exceptional surgeon I who is light years ahead of anybody else that I met with. Out of fear of another bad outcome, it took me two years to finally pull the trigger. I have absolutely no regrets about that decision. I would highly recommend him especially if you need a revision surgery. My only regret is that I didn't do it sooner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2738774].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2015

I chose Dr. Jacono for Restylane for under the eye hollows and Juvederm Voluma for my cheeks and I have to say I am extremely pleased with the results!!! He listened to my concerns and the look I wanted to achieve and produced exactly as requested. I look much younger yet very natural. He will be my doctor of choice for all facial procedures!!! Thanks Dr. Jacono!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2738719].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2015

I recently had a mini or s lift, upper and lower lids and a chemical peel. I am six weeks done and the results so far are amazing. Dr. Jacono says it will continue to look even better and better over the next few months . My close friends are amazed (and a bit envious) and allother acquaintances (those who don't know I had work done) just think I look really great. I've been asked if I lost weight or had a really relaxing vacation. In other words, the result is so natural. Dr. Jacono is truly an artist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2737947].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2015

I'm so thrilled with the outcome of my facelift and browlift on January 8, 2015. Dr Jacono is a kind caring doctor and wonderful easy going guy. He and his attentive staff (including and not limited to: Dr. Chastant, Michelle, Harriet, Rita, Dianne, Joyce) catered to all my needs during the entire procedure and through post op care. To me his is more than a surgeon: he's a talented artist. I love what I now see in the mirror. I look natural but many yers younger. I believe that I truly made the best choice wit Dr. Jacono. There is no one else as good.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2725090].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2015

My experience with Dr. Jacono was exceptional. He is a brilliant surgeon and I couldn't be happier with the results of my surgery. He made me so comfortable about addressing my feelings about my appearance and now I have a new sense of confidence about how I look. He is so compassionate and it was a pleasure to go through this process with him. JjHe did a beautiful job and you would never know I had any work done. The results are so natural and I look years younger. The practice is worth mentioning. Dr. Jacono's Associates are so supportive and knowledgable and I was well taken care of by all from day 1. I am so grateful for and so happy with my experience. Anyone thinking about undergoing facial surgery should look no further.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2719872].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2015

There are certain areas in life where it is prudent to cut corners and look for the best a deal. I don't think this is applicable with regards to your face. Long and short, Dr. Jacono by far exceeded my expectations and I say that without reservation. If you are looking for simply the best, you have found him. Make no mistake, you will not be disappointed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2713525].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2015

In addition to Dr. Jacono having an exceptional clinical skillset and smarts, he exudes warmth ,kindness and professionalism at every step in his practice. He is genuine and honest.
Neither him nor his staff are pushy and do not try to sell anything...his humble confidence is a pleasure and so refreshing. He is the real deal....a cut above if you will!
He answers all questions with ease and did not make me feel rushed..so appreciated.
Dr, Jacono's post op and follow up visits were so easy, and as he and his fab staff were accessible and knowledgeable.
Also of note is his overall demeanor is so reassuring .
Another plus with his office and medical staff(including his excellent coverage Dr. Ryan) is their responsive and communicative nature.....return calls are timely , medical personnel are friendly and thorough and thus the overall experience is a breeze.
This whole practice is a full service and coordinated effort. They are a class act...
Again...DR. JACONO is the REAL DEAL... I thank him and thank him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2710709].votes_count ]]