Rate Dr. Andrew A. Jacono

Dr. Andrew A. Jacono's Ratings

I chose Dr. Jacono for Restylane for under the eye hollows and Juvederm Voluma for my cheeks and I have to say I am extremely pleased with the results!!! He listened to my concerns and the look I wanted to achieve and produced exactly as requested. I look much younger yet very natural. He will be my doctor of choice for all facial procedures!!! Thanks Dr. Jacono!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2738719].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2015

I recently had a mini or s lift, upper and lower lids and a chemical peel. I am six weeks done and the results so far are amazing. Dr. Jacono says it will continue to look even better and better over the next few months . My close friends are amazed (and a bit envious) and allother acquaintances (those who don't know I had work done) just think I look really great. I've been asked if I lost weight or had a really relaxing vacation. In other words, the result is so natural. Dr. Jacono is truly an artist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2737947].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2015

I'm so thrilled with the outcome of my facelift and browlift on January 8, 2015. Dr Jacono is a kind caring doctor and wonderful easy going guy. He and his attentive staff (including and not limited to: Dr. Chastant, Michelle, Harriet, Rita, Dianne, Joyce) catered to all my needs during the entire procedure and through post op care. To me his is more than a surgeon: he's a talented artist. I love what I now see in the mirror. I look natural but many yers younger. I believe that I truly made the best choice wit Dr. Jacono. There is no one else as good.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2725090].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2015

My experience with Dr. Jacono was exceptional. He is a brilliant surgeon and I couldn't be happier with the results of my surgery. He made me so comfortable about addressing my feelings about my appearance and now I have a new sense of confidence about how I look. He is so compassionate and it was a pleasure to go through this process with him. JjHe did a beautiful job and you would never know I had any work done. The results are so natural and I look years younger. The practice is worth mentioning. Dr. Jacono's Associates are so supportive and knowledgable and I was well taken care of by all from day 1. I am so grateful for and so happy with my experience. Anyone thinking about undergoing facial surgery should look no further.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2719872].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2015

There are certain areas in life where it is prudent to cut corners and look for the best a deal. I don't think this is applicable with regards to your face. Long and short, Dr. Jacono by far exceeded my expectations and I say that without reservation. If you are looking for simply the best, you have found him. Make no mistake, you will not be disappointed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2713525].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2015

In addition to Dr. Jacono having an exceptional clinical skillset and smarts, he exudes warmth ,kindness and professionalism at every step in his practice. He is genuine and honest.
Neither him nor his staff are pushy and do not try to sell anything...his humble confidence is a pleasure and so refreshing. He is the real deal....a cut above if you will!
He answers all questions with ease and did not make me feel rushed..so appreciated.
Dr, Jacono's post op and follow up visits were so easy, and as he and his fab staff were accessible and knowledgeable.
Also of note is his overall demeanor is so reassuring .
Another plus with his office and medical staff(including his excellent coverage Dr. Ryan) is their responsive and communicative nature.....return calls are timely , medical personnel are friendly and thorough and thus the overall experience is a breeze.
This whole practice is a full service and coordinated effort. They are a class act...
Again...DR. JACONO is the REAL DEAL... I thank him and thank him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2710709].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2015

I am so grateful to Dr. Jacono for removing my turkey neck and jowls. I look 20 years younger!. In addition to getting a great result, I received excellent and attentive treatment by all the staff. I was very happy each time I call the phone is answered on the first ring by an actual person who is helpful. My surgery started right on time and my recovery was easier than anticipated.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2702308].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2015

Dr. Jacono is truly a skilled professional. Prior to my surgery, he explained every detail and answered all my questions, making me feel extremely comfortable with my decision to have him do my S Lift and upper eye lids. The staff and his surgical team are also fantastic. I was not nervous at all on the day of my surgery, but quite confident. Two months post op and I have to say that I am extremely happy with the results so far. Dr. Jacono has pushed back the hands of time for me, and I hope he is aware of how profoundly gifted he is and how exceedingly grateful I am!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2701798].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2015

As a medical professional myself I researched and interviewed several facial plastic surgeons before undergoing my s lift .DrJacono listened to my concerns and explained to me what he could do. I knew right away that he was the right choice .I am so happy with the results already the jowls saggy skin loose facial skin and double chin are gone .and I am only 2wks post op Dr Jacono is a true artist and an excellent skillful plastic surgeon. Moreover his staff all are just great the kindest nicest professionals I have had the pleasure to meet.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2699379].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2015

I just had a rhinoplasty with DR . Jacono. It was a great excpirience , stress free :)very friendly personal. I never in my life got a flower delivery from doc office. I overall happy with result it was my revision rhinoplasty . It's been only a week after an operation still a lot of swelling can't wait for final result .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2682795].votes_count ]]