Rate Dr. Andrew A. Jacono

Dr. Andrew A. Jacono's Ratings

I have known Dr. Jacono for over ten years and hold him in the highest regard. He treated me with injectables and in December 2013 I underwent a lower lift, upper eye and CO2 laser resurfacing. The results are amazing! I trust him implicitly and recommend him and his wonderful staff.

Submitted March 17, 2014 | flag

I had a facelift and a few other things done to my face by Dr Jacono recently. He did a great job on me. Everything came out the way he told me it would. He was very honest and caring. He is a very good surgeon and he has made me look and feel like my younger self. I would highly recommend him if you want the best results.

Submitted March 6, 2014 | flag

I went to see Dr Jacono for a Lip Lift on Feb 12, 2014. I explained to him that I was concerned about my nostrils becoming wide and having a visible scar. He assured me I would not and answered all my questions. It has been two weeks now after my surgery, the scar healed really well and there is no nostril distortion. Dr Jacono is a very skilled Surgeon, who is down to earth and real cool!

Submitted March 1, 2014 | flag

If 5 is the best, I would rate Dr Jacono a 9. Having lost a lot of weight thru diet and exercise, my neck forgot to follow along. I did a lot of research and scheduled a consultation with Dr. Jacono. I found him and his staff warm professional. Dianne his office manager welcomed us, we got a tour of his state of the art facility in Great Neck and after meeting him I decided that he was my guy. The day of surgery I was so at ease with everyone and especially my compliments to his colleague Dr. Ben. The procedure was short, the recovery was fine and since I lived on Long Island, I was home 10 minutes after I was sent home. The test of a true artist is when they took off the bandages, I saw the reaction of Dr. Jacono and his staff to my results. Big smiles and one feeds off of that. Dr Jacono is to cosmetic surgery what Rodin and Bernini were to sculpture. I look ten years younger. I would recommend him highly to anyone who " needs work"

Submitted Feb. 13, 2014 | flag

Dr Jacano is an extremely talented Plastic Surgeon. I rated him all 5's because he takes time answering your questions. His office manager Diane as well as the rest of the staff are very nice and professional. I am six weeks postoperative and am very happy with my results. A very natural mini facelift that left me refreshed looking without that tight facelift appearance. I would strongly recommend Dr Jacano if your considering a facelift I did extensive research and I am very pleased with my choice.

Submitted Feb. 12, 2014 | flag

I got a revision rhinoplasty with Dr. Jacono. I never imagined how incredible my nose could look! It is beautiful and matches my face perfectly! After my first horrible experience with another doctor, I finally feel like myself thanks to Dr. Jacono. If words could only express how grateful I am to him. If you are considering undergoing plastic surgery with this doctor, you can put all your worries to rest. He knows EXACTLY what he is doing. He is the top. Amazing work!!

Submitted Jan. 31, 2014 | flag

I had Mohs surgery and a bad skin graft which ruined my left upper lip. Dr. Jacono was able to restore my lip. He is a wonderful doctor: kind and reassuring and honest as well as highly skilled at the work he does. When I first went to see him I was deeply depressed about how I looked. Thanks to Dr. Jacono, I can now face other people. He is also backed up by a terrific staff, especially Diane. I don't easily trust doctors, but I trust Dr. Jacono completely.

Submitted Dec. 11, 2013 | flag

I had a lower facelift and I am thrilled with the very natural results that I already have after only two weeks. Dr Jacono and his entire staff are very professinal and kind at the same time. He gave me the results that I dreamed of and for that reason I say he is an excellant surgeon with a gift of artistry in his vision that he for me.

Submitted Dec. 1, 2013 | flag

I went to Dr. Jacono for a second revision rhinoplasty. I is around 8 months since the surgery, and I am very happy with the results. He said it wouldn't be perfect since this is a 2nd revision, but it's pretty close to perfect. His staff is very nice. The surgery went well and I was not in a lot of pain afterwards (I was ok with extra strength Tylenol). He has follow up appts with you for up to a year after surgery - no extra charge (my two previous Dr's only saw me maybe 2-3 times after and then brushed me off). I think that is great - he really wants you to be happy with his work. He is definitely a good doctor especially for revision rhinoplasty since it is a more difficult surgery.

Submitted Nov. 3, 2013 | flag

I personally think Jacono is a poor cosmetic surgeon and very unprofessional. He did a basic procedure on me and left me arguably worse off than I was in the first place. I wish I had gotten a few more opinions before letting him touch my face. The thing that annoys me most is that he essentially lied to me during the recovery process. I would ask him "Is this issue going to improve" and he would say "Of course it will" and act like I was crazy for asking such a question. Meanwhile, here I am months later and the same issues persist - asymmetry, etc. I also think some of the people who work at his office are downright rude. It's just not a place I would go for any kind of cosmetic work.

Submitted Oct. 7, 2013 | flag