You may also like

Rate Dr. Douglas Kibblewhite

Dr. Douglas Kibblewhite's Ratings

Not impressed with this Doctor or the staff. They do not care for there patients

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2822969].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2015

If i read the reviews first i would have never have gone with Dr Kibblewhite..luckily i went with personal experiences of two other people i knew who her very happy with their results..I had open septo rhinoplasty just over a month ago..I had dorsal hump removed and tip work.I had no bruising and the results were amazing.I couldn't be any happier..I highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2758319].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

I have had a very bad experience with this doctor. I can't believe he supposedly teaches at UBC? I should have listened to my gut, when thought he acted abit strange and goofy.... He is so ignorant and basically laughs at his patients with his receptionist and doesn't take our concerns seriously. I think he is just old and has made enough money, now he just doesn't seem to care about the patients. A doctor should be willing to help people get better, not make their condition worse. I would not recommend him for any procedure, very unprofessional and weird

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2733249].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

25 years only peforming rhinoplasty and still sucks at it wow

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2722814].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2015

This doctor was horrible, I was referred to him by an ENT and he performed open nose surgery and did a horrible job. He did not even address my breathing issue and instead tried to do his own plastic surgery making my nose look so different then before. Then I asked him to fix it and he wanted me to pay for that as well. He did such a horrible job and he is soo careless. I have such a disfigured nose now and he acts likes its no big deal. I have been very emotionally upset and embarrassed of the appearance of my face ever since. If anyone has any similar experience please report him to the college of physicians because he does not perform appropriate medical practice. He should not attempt surgeries he cannot do, just for his own experiment. Please do not go to him and if you do, get a few other opinions first. It is very hard to correct the damage when it has been done

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2678480].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2015

worse doctor ever. He supposed to fix the tip of my nose which the easiest to do as I asked different doctors but he ruined it and asked again money to redo it .

Was this rating useful? 8 [[ userState['ratings'][2538879].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2014

I thank god I didn't go with Dr.Kibblewhite. I had 2 consults with him for a revision rhinoplasty. The first consult I brought a book with photos I had printed to show the type of looks I liked and he literally laughed in my face and told me it was impossible to achieve anything relatively close to any of them. He then went on to tell me that because I'm half African American I was born with a weaker structure nose than every other race with flimsy cartilage and " Excessively thick skin". I felt that was a racially insensitive comment. He showed me what he thought he could do so I came back for another consultation a month later. The second time I came back he acted as if he didn't even remember me and then created a rhinoplasty plan that was completely different from the first consult. On top of that the front desk woman with the bad teeth was sharp and rude on both occasion in person and over the phone. I broke of my surgery with him because of all this.

Was this rating useful? 9 [[ userState['ratings'][2489954].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2014

My surgery resulted in a severely crooked S-shape assymetrical nose. It was visible instantly after the surgery. Moreover, the stitches were applied sloppy, with a piece of skin hanging from the thread. Worst is that the doctor did not admit it, and instructed me to wait a year. No better. 18 months. He finally offered a revision rhinoplasty, his fee waived. He kept telling that revisions are even harder and success rates drop with each one. I did not feel confident he would do the best he can for me, so as hard as it was to go pay someone else, I did it and have no regrets. I chose to forgo a free surgery, do your research whether you choose to pay for one.

Was this rating useful? 7 [[ userState['ratings'][1454013].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2013

Miracles happen. After 4 rhinoplasties I came to see Dr. Kibblewhite because I had trouble breathing, my air pathways were blocked, I snored heavily at night and I had a bump on my nose. Dr. Kibblewhite fixed ALL OF THE ABOVE as a real pro and virtuoso that he is. He is a true master of his domain i.e. NOSES. I had a graft taken from my rib and everything went very well. Whenever I had any questions (even really silly ones post surgery), Dr. Kibblewhite was always available to answer my questions in a kind, knowledgeable, good humoured manner. He really knows what he's doing, I trusted him with my face and very happy with the result. Also, my case was especially difficult because it was my 5th revision rhinoplasty and they become increasingly difficult with each time. I hoped that it would be my last rhinoplasty and it is. His assistant, Elizabeth is also very professional and extremely nice. I had a great experience all the way. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1454012].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2013

I went to this doctor for a rhinoplasty revision, he had told me he was one of the best revision surgeons in western Canada. I went ahead with the operation and my nose turned out terrible.This doctor refused to fix it or refund any money.He became very condesending and short with me on the follow up appointments.He basicly told me he would not be able to help me anymore.I would not recommend Dr. Kibblewhite if you want to get your nose fixed.I ended up going to another, world renowned surgeon and paid $14,000. My nose now looks great.I urge people to research your Doctor before you go ahead with any surgery.

Was this rating useful? 10 [[ userState['ratings'][1454015].votes_count ]]