Rate Dr. Lawrence Silverberg

Dr. Lawrence Silverberg's Ratings

The man knows his stuff! Excellent all around.....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2703926].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2015

Extremely thoughtful and knowledgeable. Terrific doc.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2702048].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2015

extremely satisfied. was my first visit. didnt push surgery (that was the best part!). i would definitely recommend dr silverberg

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2701719].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2015

Very personalised patient care. Staff are the friendliest in NY. The clinic is highly recommended

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2701415].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

Great Doctor and knowledgeable Surgion!
After the surgery pain is minimal and I didn't even use pain medicine that much. my foot was not even swollen that much. I was actually pleasantly surprised. Everybody said it will be painful and long recovery. Not in Dr. Silverberg's care! He is the best!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2665575].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2014

I was so scared to do this surgery because I was told by many people it would be very pain ful so it took me 6months to make the appt . Lesson learned my experience with Dr Silverberg and staff was great. The only pain I can remember is the IV needle and no pain after the surgery. He is the best

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2633859].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2014

Dr. Silverberg was great! He was professional, extremely knowledge, had a great bedside manner, took the time to explain my problem (in layman's terms) and answered all my questions. I didn't feel rushed and by the end of my first visit, felt that I was in great hands. I would absolutely recommend him - without hesitation. I have never taken the time to rated a doctor online - but felt that Dr. Silverberg was so great - it was warranted!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2633717].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2014

I just had my first bunion surgery with Dr. Silverberg and what can I say, he is the BEST of BEST! My self, as a Veterinarian, and I have seen and participated in many orthopedic surgeries on animals, so I was beyond nervous with my own foot surgery. I found him via online search and I visited his office to get a second opinion. The minute I met him, I knew he was THE ONE that I would go with my surgery. I picked my first bunion surgery date right after my appopintment . He is very passionate, knowledgeable, and caring.. He is a very nice person first of all then he is a extremeley meticulous, skilled doctor. I am going into my second week in my recovery and I am doing great. Every case and every patients recovery is different so in my case, I had very little swelling and very minor pain that I controlled with pain medications for the first week. Icing and elevating the foot is curical for the first days after your surgery. As I was nervous about recovery etc, I always send him an email/ or call him regarding my questions, and he is kind enough to call me or email me to answer all my questions.. I think I am giving him a headache but he is stuck to my questions for now:) His staff is also polite and friendly, his office is very clean as well. I have no REGRETS about my surgery. I am still recovering and I can not thank enough to him. He is my doctor for life... Dont look any other doctors, he is the most talented, caring, passionate doctor in his field. I highly recommend him. Thank you so much for everything Dr. Silverberg.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2615650].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2014

Dr. Silverberg is one of the most professional, patient and caring doctors I've known. He addressed all of my concerns and fully explained everything to me prior to my surgery. He also took the time to speak with my sister on the phone and answer her questions about my recovery. During my office visits I've never felt rushed or thought that he was un-attentive. He has a great staff as well. They're always friendly and accommodating. After surgery Dr. Silverberg continued to check in with me to see how I was doing and always responded to my calls or texts. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2615560].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2014

Excellent practice with outstanding care and dedication for costumer service. Dr. Silverberg was beyond helpful with his assessment, diagnose, and proposed course of action to address my medical issue. Excellent Doctor and an Excellent practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2587516].votes_count ]]