Rate Dr. Lawrence Silverberg

Dr. Lawrence Silverberg's Ratings

Dr. Silverberg performed my bunion surgery last year. It has taken me a while to write this review, but it is definitely long overdue. I am in the healthcare field; I am a registered nurse. I honestly would recommend him to anyone I know (and have) for any type of podiatry. He is a skilled surgeon and has an amazing bedside manner. He clearly is an expert in his field. His support staff is also amazing! They are pleasant, helpful, and also know what they are doing. What a pleasure (if bunion surgery can be though of as so lol).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2565261].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2014

Dr Silverberg called me back on Sunday as I had broken my foot and needed immediate care. He saw me the next morning at 0930 diagnosed my broken toe and had me resolved within 1/2 hour.
He has a great demeanor and friendly way with patients. No BS or overly complicated explanations. A great Dr. and person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2560538].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2014

Wonderful doctor. Very professional. I am very satisfied.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2548151].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

Dr Silverberg is an excellent doctor. I recently saw him for minor issues but would absolutely trust him for anything. He is extremely professional and takes a lot of time to explain things to you. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2539231].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2014

Dr. Silverberg is the best foot doctor I have ever had. He has been my foot doctor for 10 yrs now.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2539221].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2014

Fast and easy. Nice knowledgable doctor. I'd definitely go back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2539089].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2014

Having found Dr. Silverberg online from reading reviews, which is something I have never done, I can say the reviews are accurate. Dr. Silverberg is terrific; caring, competent and efficient. His beside manner and attention to follow up is a rarity with today's Doctors. Having cortisone injections in both feet for neuromas by Dr. SIlverberg has changed my life, I can finally run and walk pain free.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2538647].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2014

Dr. Silverberg is a wonderful doctor. He is very patient, caring and makes you feel very comfortable. Most importantly, he listens to you and then gives his professional advise. I would highly highly recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2530567].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2014

Dr. Silverberg is a very nice doctor. He is very nice and made me feel very comfortable. He is honest and caring. Instead of pressuring me into surgery, he talked me out of it. He is an excellent doctor and I will recommend him to everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2529401].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2014

Instinctively 5 stars; 1 for each of these: - Helpful and friendly front-end staff - When's the last time you've been brought in by the doc himself from the waiting room and escorted without wait time to the exam room?!?! - An often overlooked feature of excellence is when the doc takes a few minutes to break down the problem, lay out the options, and close with a personalized solution; you get that here. - Clean office and latest medical equipment (i.e. laser mapwork to generate 3D model to design custom orthodics) - Silverberg loves his job, knows his specialty, and provides likely matchless service compared to his competition. Keep up the good work and thanks to those who went before and left a review trail behind; that's how I found him, and if your wise, you'll make the same true for you. -RAR

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1454358].votes_count ]]