Rate Dr. Lawrence Silverberg

Dr. Lawrence Silverberg's Ratings

Excellent practice with outstanding care and dedication for costumer service. Dr. Silverberg was beyond helpful with his assessment, diagnose, and proposed course of action to address my medical issue. Excellent Doctor and an Excellent practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2587516].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

I had a painful bunion on my right foot for years. Dr. Silverberg successfully performed my surgery just a year ago. Everything went so well, I did not need
a painkiller. No swelling, no numbness, no pain, no redness either. I was able to walk with my sneakers on the fouth week. It is such a wonderful feeling to look down and see your foot without unsightly bump and walk with no pain. Since my surgery I expressed how iI feel as following: Dr. Silverberg did not only operate on my foot, he gave me a NEW foot. Thank you to my dear doctor and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2586660].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

Dr. Silverberg performed my bunion surgery last year. It has taken me a while to write this review, but it is definitely long overdue. I am in the healthcare field; I am a registered nurse. I honestly would recommend him to anyone I know (and have) for any type of podiatry. He is a skilled surgeon and has an amazing bedside manner. He clearly is an expert in his field. His support staff is also amazing! They are pleasant, helpful, and also know what they are doing. What a pleasure (if bunion surgery can be though of as so lol).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2565261].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2014

Dr Silverberg called me back on Sunday as I had broken my foot and needed immediate care. He saw me the next morning at 0930 diagnosed my broken toe and had me resolved within 1/2 hour.
He has a great demeanor and friendly way with patients. No BS or overly complicated explanations. A great Dr. and person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2560538].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2014

Wonderful doctor. Very professional. I am very satisfied.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2548151].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

Dr Silverberg is an excellent doctor. I recently saw him for minor issues but would absolutely trust him for anything. He is extremely professional and takes a lot of time to explain things to you. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2539231].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2014

Dr. Silverberg is the best foot doctor I have ever had. He has been my foot doctor for 10 yrs now.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2539221].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2014

Fast and easy. Nice knowledgable doctor. I'd definitely go back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2539089].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2014

Having found Dr. Silverberg online from reading reviews, which is something I have never done, I can say the reviews are accurate. Dr. Silverberg is terrific; caring, competent and efficient. His beside manner and attention to follow up is a rarity with today's Doctors. Having cortisone injections in both feet for neuromas by Dr. SIlverberg has changed my life, I can finally run and walk pain free.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2538647].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2014

Dr. Silverberg is a wonderful doctor. He is very patient, caring and makes you feel very comfortable. Most importantly, he listens to you and then gives his professional advise. I would highly highly recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2530567].votes_count ]]