Rate Dr. Lawrence Silverberg

Dr. Lawrence Silverberg's Ratings

Dr Silverberg is an excellent doctor. I recently saw him for minor issues but would absolutely trust him for anything. He is extremely professional and takes a lot of time to explain things to you. I highly recommend him.

Submitted Sept. 16, 2014 | flag

Dr. Silverberg is the best foot doctor I have ever had. He has been my foot doctor for 10 yrs now.

Submitted Sept. 16, 2014 | flag

Fast and easy. Nice knowledgable doctor. I'd definitely go back.

Submitted Sept. 16, 2014 | flag

Having found Dr. Silverberg online from reading reviews, which is something I have never done, I can say the reviews are accurate. Dr. Silverberg is terrific; caring, competent and efficient. His beside manner and attention to follow up is a rarity with today's Doctors. Having cortisone injections in both feet for neuromas by Dr. SIlverberg has changed my life, I can finally run and walk pain free.

Submitted Sept. 16, 2014 | flag

Dr. Silverberg is a wonderful doctor. He is very patient, caring and makes you feel very comfortable. Most importantly, he listens to you and then gives his professional advise. I would highly highly recommend him to anyone.

Submitted Sept. 9, 2014 | flag

Dr. Silverberg is a very nice doctor. He is very nice and made me feel very comfortable. He is honest and caring. Instead of pressuring me into surgery, he talked me out of it. He is an excellent doctor and I will recommend him to everyone.

Submitted Sept. 9, 2014 | flag

Instinctively 5 stars; 1 for each of these: - Helpful and friendly front-end staff - When's the last time you've been brought in by the doc himself from the waiting room and escorted without wait time to the exam room?!?! - An often overlooked feature of excellence is when the doc takes a few minutes to break down the problem, lay out the options, and close with a personalized solution; you get that here. - Clean office and latest medical equipment (i.e. laser mapwork to generate 3D model to design custom orthodics) - Silverberg loves his job, knows his specialty, and provides likely matchless service compared to his competition. Keep up the good work and thanks to those who went before and left a review trail behind; that's how I found him, and if your wise, you'll make the same true for you. -RAR

Submitted Oct. 28, 2013 | flag

Dr. Silverberg is truly AMAZING! He performed surgeries for my painful and severely deformed bunions & corrected few hammer toes (Jun/Jul '13). He's also very pleasant, warm, & has a great sense of humor. My major concern was my recovery to when I can return to my normal routine of dance, running, & martial arts. He thoroughly explained my condition, the surgery, length of recovery, & what to expect. There was no pressure from him to proceed. I'm now 7 wks post op with my LEFT foot & it looks sooooo pretty. My pain was minimal during wk 1 & improves each day. The swelling was expected, but tolerable. The scar is minimal & cleverly positioned on the side of the foot. I'm now 1 wk post op with my RIGHT foot & it is looking really good as well! Not only is Dr. Silverberg a superb podiatrist & surgeon who takes pride in his work, he is also a master of artistry. He does beautiful work. I can't wait for full recovery to show off my dancing feet. I'm very happy. Thank you Dr. Silverberg!!

Submitted Aug. 4, 2013 | flag

I had an excruciatingly painful foot problem three days before my wedding, and intent on walking, rather than hobbling, up the aisle, I called my doctor, who recommended Dr. Silverberg. Adding me to his schedule on an hour's notice, he was everything you would want a doctor to be: thorough in his testing, logical in his diagnosis and explanation, and considerate (i.e., gentle) in applying a generally unpleasant treatment (a cortisone shot into a joint). The treatment worked perfectly, and quickly, so I didn't have to take him up on his offer to provide further care during a weekend; and he followed up a couple of weeks later with an explanation of the test results. Very impressive all around.

Submitted July 8, 2013 | flag

I had a great experience with Dr. Silverberg. I found him online and all of the positive patient reviews I had read about him were all exactly as described. I had some ongoing issues with foot pain and Dr. Silverberg helped me diagnose and treat the problem. Thank you Dr. Silverberg!

Submitted May 1, 2013 | flag