Rate Dr. Lawrence Silverberg

Dr. Lawrence Silverberg's Ratings

I researched many doctors before going to Dr. Silverberg. I had put off bunion surgery for many years because I had heard it was so painful. It was not until after I met with Dr. Silverberg that I felt educated enough to make a decision about my surgery. Everything was as he explained, no surprises, and little to no pain. I felt like I was in great hands and never felt rushed or afraid to ask a question. He is very knowledgeable and experienced, which is what you want when someone is cutting open your foot! His staff is awesome too. Best decision I ever made. Can't wait to try out my new foot running in a few months.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2718339].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2015

Dr. Silverberg deserves a higher rating than 5 stars. His staff is an absolute gem from start to finish. When I was looking for a Podiatrist in NYC everyone said that Dr. Silverberg was the best. So I made an appointment and thought I would see an arrogant man that would rush me to surgery, I was wrong. I have never met a man so knowledgeable, dedicated and humble about his work. Dr. Silverberg is first person in the office and that last person to leave the office. He guided me through the entire process step by step and made my procedure flawless. After surgery he continued to give me total attention as if I was his only patient. If you are looking for a Podiatrist your search is over. It is Dr. Silverberg and then everyone else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2716293].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2015

Dr. Silverberg is remarkable! He is an exception in many ways, but especially as a thoughtful, caring and knowledgeable professional. My husband first had surgery by Dr. S. 2 years ago with such a great outcome and so I traveled from GA just to see him and have him perform my surgery. He answered all my questions when in the office and did not make me feel rushed. He encouraged me to communicate via email and text when I went home to GA after a short post operative period so he could keep an eye on my progress. While there are many great comments to offer about Dr. S., I also want to give kudos to his office staff who are equally professional, helpful and kind. Without their help it would have been more difficult to manage this surgery etc. long distance. It has been 3 months since my surgery and I will be planning a future procedure on my foot. Everyone wants to have comfort with their feet so I encourage you to see Dr. Silverberg before you make a final decision about foot surgery!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2714359].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2015

Very kind, caring and helpful. After going to another doctor and not seeing any results, I went to Dr. Silverberg and he solved my issue. Always on time and very friendly staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2713530].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2015

Dr. Silverberg is a very caring, knowledgeable and patient doctors I have ever met. There should be more doctors like him around. I live in the DC area and went to see him for my condition called Morton's Neuroma. I tried the radiofrequency ablation treatment twice and he was so kind saying how much he hope this worked for me after all I had been through with this problem. Even though the treatment eventually didn't work he did his best to try and make me feel better about the whole situation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2712390].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2015

I've been going to Dr. S for about 7 or so years now and he is the BEST. Not only is he extremely thorough and patient with my questions but he always finds a solution to any problem I have. He goes out of his way for his patients and has gone out of his way several times to put his patients first. Just a few days after his father passed away, he took the time to answer an afterhours call I placed about extreme foot pain. That is true dedication and much more than I would ever ask or expect! He truly cares about his patients and is passionate about his work. I wish all my doctors were like him. And Norma, his front desk star, is a doll and always tries to accommodate people's schedules. Her friendly demeanor puts a personal touch on the entire experience. This is how fabulous Larry is --- out of a tight-knit group of 5 girlfriends I have, we have been friends for 10+ years. It wasn't until a few years ago, three of us realized we ALL used Larry as our foot doctor. Clearly he is THAT good!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2709184].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2015

Very thorough thoughtful compassionate and caring docotor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2708838].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2015

Been with Dr. S for over 10 years. Would not trust anyone else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2708523].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2015

Very pleasant, great knowledge, did not push me to get an operation for my bunion but took the time to explain to me my options for both short-term and long-term.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2708010].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2015

Dr. Silverberg is the kind, considerate and a talented Dr. In today's medical world, it is so hard to find a doctor who is compassionate and takes the time to explain all options available to solve the pain. I highly recommend Dr. Silverberg.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2707958].votes_count ]]