Rate Dr. Lawrence Silverberg

Dr. Lawrence Silverberg's Ratings

I was so scared to do this surgery because I was told by many people it would be very pain ful so it took me 6months to make the appt . Lesson learned my experience with Dr Silverberg and staff was great. The only pain I can remember is the IV needle and no pain after the surgery. He is the best

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2633859].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2014

Dr. Silverberg was great! He was professional, extremely knowledge, had a great bedside manner, took the time to explain my problem (in layman's terms) and answered all my questions. I didn't feel rushed and by the end of my first visit, felt that I was in great hands. I would absolutely recommend him - without hesitation. I have never taken the time to rated a doctor online - but felt that Dr. Silverberg was so great - it was warranted!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2633717].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2014

I just had my first bunion surgery with Dr. Silverberg and what can I say, he is the BEST of BEST! My self, as a Veterinarian, and I have seen and participated in many orthopedic surgeries on animals, so I was beyond nervous with my own foot surgery. I found him via online search and I visited his office to get a second opinion. The minute I met him, I knew he was THE ONE that I would go with my surgery. I picked my first bunion surgery date right after my appopintment . He is very passionate, knowledgeable, and caring.. He is a very nice person first of all then he is a extremeley meticulous, skilled doctor. I am going into my second week in my recovery and I am doing great. Every case and every patients recovery is different so in my case, I had very little swelling and very minor pain that I controlled with pain medications for the first week. Icing and elevating the foot is curical for the first days after your surgery. As I was nervous about recovery etc, I always send him an email/ or call him regarding my questions, and he is kind enough to call me or email me to answer all my questions.. I think I am giving him a headache but he is stuck to my questions for now:) His staff is also polite and friendly, his office is very clean as well. I have no REGRETS about my surgery. I am still recovering and I can not thank enough to him. He is my doctor for life... Dont look any other doctors, he is the most talented, caring, passionate doctor in his field. I highly recommend him. Thank you so much for everything Dr. Silverberg.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2615650].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2014

Dr. Silverberg is one of the most professional, patient and caring doctors I've known. He addressed all of my concerns and fully explained everything to me prior to my surgery. He also took the time to speak with my sister on the phone and answer her questions about my recovery. During my office visits I've never felt rushed or thought that he was un-attentive. He has a great staff as well. They're always friendly and accommodating. After surgery Dr. Silverberg continued to check in with me to see how I was doing and always responded to my calls or texts. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2615560].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2014

Excellent practice with outstanding care and dedication for costumer service. Dr. Silverberg was beyond helpful with his assessment, diagnose, and proposed course of action to address my medical issue. Excellent Doctor and an Excellent practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2587516].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

I had a painful bunion on my right foot for years. Dr. Silverberg successfully performed my surgery just a year ago. Everything went so well, I did not need
a painkiller. No swelling, no numbness, no pain, no redness either. I was able to walk with my sneakers on the fouth week. It is such a wonderful feeling to look down and see your foot without unsightly bump and walk with no pain. Since my surgery I expressed how iI feel as following: Dr. Silverberg did not only operate on my foot, he gave me a NEW foot. Thank you to my dear doctor and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2586660].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

Dr. Silverberg performed my bunion surgery last year. It has taken me a while to write this review, but it is definitely long overdue. I am in the healthcare field; I am a registered nurse. I honestly would recommend him to anyone I know (and have) for any type of podiatry. He is a skilled surgeon and has an amazing bedside manner. He clearly is an expert in his field. His support staff is also amazing! They are pleasant, helpful, and also know what they are doing. What a pleasure (if bunion surgery can be though of as so lol).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2565261].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2014

Dr Silverberg called me back on Sunday as I had broken my foot and needed immediate care. He saw me the next morning at 0930 diagnosed my broken toe and had me resolved within 1/2 hour.
He has a great demeanor and friendly way with patients. No BS or overly complicated explanations. A great Dr. and person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2560538].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2014

Wonderful doctor. Very professional. I am very satisfied.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2548151].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

Dr Silverberg is an excellent doctor. I recently saw him for minor issues but would absolutely trust him for anything. He is extremely professional and takes a lot of time to explain things to you. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2539231].votes_count ]]