Rate Dr. Lawrence Silverberg

Dr. Lawrence Silverberg's Ratings

Instinctively 5 stars; 1 for each of these: - Helpful and friendly front-end staff - When's the last time you've been brought in by the doc himself from the waiting room and escorted without wait time to the exam room?!?! - An often overlooked feature of excellence is when the doc takes a few minutes to break down the problem, lay out the options, and close with a personalized solution; you get that here. - Clean office and latest medical equipment (i.e. laser mapwork to generate 3D model to design custom orthodics) - Silverberg loves his job, knows his specialty, and provides likely matchless service compared to his competition. Keep up the good work and thanks to those who went before and left a review trail behind; that's how I found him, and if your wise, you'll make the same true for you. -RAR

Submitted Oct. 28, 2013 | flag

Dr. Silverberg is truly AMAZING! He performed surgeries for my painful and severely deformed bunions & corrected few hammer toes (Jun/Jul '13). He's also very pleasant, warm, & has a great sense of humor. My major concern was my recovery to when I can return to my normal routine of dance, running, & martial arts. He thoroughly explained my condition, the surgery, length of recovery, & what to expect. There was no pressure from him to proceed. I'm now 7 wks post op with my LEFT foot & it looks sooooo pretty. My pain was minimal during wk 1 & improves each day. The swelling was expected, but tolerable. The scar is minimal & cleverly positioned on the side of the foot. I'm now 1 wk post op with my RIGHT foot & it is looking really good as well! Not only is Dr. Silverberg a superb podiatrist & surgeon who takes pride in his work, he is also a master of artistry. He does beautiful work. I can't wait for full recovery to show off my dancing feet. I'm very happy. Thank you Dr. Silverberg!!

Submitted Aug. 4, 2013 | flag

I had an excruciatingly painful foot problem three days before my wedding, and intent on walking, rather than hobbling, up the aisle, I called my doctor, who recommended Dr. Silverberg. Adding me to his schedule on an hour's notice, he was everything you would want a doctor to be: thorough in his testing, logical in his diagnosis and explanation, and considerate (i.e., gentle) in applying a generally unpleasant treatment (a cortisone shot into a joint). The treatment worked perfectly, and quickly, so I didn't have to take him up on his offer to provide further care during a weekend; and he followed up a couple of weeks later with an explanation of the test results. Very impressive all around.

Submitted July 8, 2013 | flag

I had a great experience with Dr. Silverberg. I found him online and all of the positive patient reviews I had read about him were all exactly as described. I had some ongoing issues with foot pain and Dr. Silverberg helped me diagnose and treat the problem. Thank you Dr. Silverberg!

Submitted May 1, 2013 | flag

Horrible experience. Surgery performed by Dr. Silverberg left me in constant pain 24/7, disabled, unemployed and depressed. I cannot walk, the damage that he caused cannot be repaired, and I have to live with this intense pain for the rest of my miserable life. I chose him after reading all the online reviews. Don't believe these reviews, they are not genuine. The use of identical phrases over and over shows they are written by one person. He misrepresents himself by claiming to be "the best foot surgeon in NY and the country". This is far from the truth. It is also not true that he works at Beth Israel Hospital. Somebody told me that it is dangerous to choose a doctor using the internet. I should have listened.

Submitted Feb. 3, 2013 | flag

Dr. Lawrence Silverberg is a very knowledgeable doctor. From the day I did my consultation up to my surgery and follow-up appointments he has been very helpful and patient in answering all questions and concerns. In fact, he called to check up on me the next day after my surgery to ensure I was feeling ok. Since then he has been a great resource of information and is overall an amazing doctor. You will not be disappointed!!! Additionally, I am very pleased with my results and how I have been healing. I have recommended many people to him and will continue to do so.

Submitted Jan. 31, 2013 | flag

Dr Silverberg changed my life! I had what has been described as one of the worst bunions ever seen. The big toe on my left foot was completely turned and lapped over the next toe. The bunion was grossly protruded. I walked on sheer bone underneath the big toe & I was in constant pain. I was desperate to find a doctor to help me. After reading all the great reviews about Dr Silverberg I made an appt for consultation. He & his staff were wonderful. He clearly explained the surgical procedure & his compassion & professionalism made me confident he could help me. He operated in Sept 2011 & put a metal plate in the mid part of my foot and 2 pins in my big toe. I never experienced any pain during my recovery. Dr S is a miracle worker...caring, compassionate, & extremely knowledgeable. The first time I saw my foot in sandals I cried. It's 15 mos later & my foot still looks great. I have told everyone I know about this wonderful doctor. THANK YOU, Dr Silverberg, I am forever grateful to you!

Submitted Dec. 7, 2012 | flag

I was extremely satisfied with the innovative treatment to my problem that Dr. Lawrance recommended which was not only a cheaper solution but also a more comfortable one. I have had a bump underneath my foot which has been diagnosed with a rare case of benign tumor and I was recommended a surgery to take it out by 2 different doctors before I went to see Dr. Silverberg. Dr. Silverberg tdecided that I should try some steroid shots before the surgery. He explained that surgery is a complicated process and he would not recommend it before this treatment. Not I only saved expenses that would come with being on a surgery but also I had almost no discomfort after the shots. I strongly recommend Dr. Silverberg. As a patient I felt he really cares about me although I only had 3 appointments with him. I am really thankful that I found him and I know where to go when I have any foot problems in the future.

Submitted Sept. 8, 2012 | flag

If you're looking for a great podiatrist-you need look no further. I recently was treated by Dr. Silverberg and came away not only with my toe issue being fixed and my pain relieved, but I felt that I had just been seen by a doctor who actually cared about my experience while I was there. Upon arrival, I was greeted by his staff and promptly seen by Dr. Silverberg. His manner was welcoming and quickly put me at ease. He clearly presented various options of treatment, which we then discussed and agreed on a course of action. His skill quickly solved my problem and I was happily on my way. The follow-up visit proved to be as professional and pleasant as well. Dr. Silverberg has created a practice that gave me outstanding care, solved my foot problem and did it in a professional, courteous and friendly way. I couldn't have asked for a better outcome!

Submitted Sept. 3, 2012 | flag

My first visit to Dr. Silverberg was an A+ experience! He is patient, kind, and has a good sense of humor. He made me feel comfortable, and confident in his professionalism. Most important, there was no pressure. I was provided with a clear treatment plan and we decided that I would come back to the office after "sandal season". Happily I have finally found my Podiatrist.

Submitted Sept. 2, 2012 | flag