Rate Dr. George C. Branche

Dr. George C. Branche's Ratings

Dr Branche clearly knows his stuff. He us probably one of the best shoulder docs in the area. But, he does not schedule appointments appropriately, so he is ALWAYS behind. A 2 hour wait is typical -- and the later your appt is in the day, the longer you will wait. Worth it? Hard to say. He is good, but what's your time and sanity worth?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2496152].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

He was fabulous. Knee--ACL and meniscal surgery. Recovery great..back to B-ball playing and the knee feels great. I have sent friends who also rave about him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2122706].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 30, 2012

I had shoulder surgery 6months ago and right now it's a lot worse than before the surgery and looks like I have nerve damage.I noticed a little part of my arm felt weird right after surgery. It was just numb and tingling feeling at start. When I mention about it he said sometimes it happens and it will go away but that weird feeling changed to hurting and twiching pain every time move my arm. I had to stop PT because unbearing pain on my arm. Now he sugesting pain management Dr. Before the surgery, I had a little pain on my shoulder but now I can hardly move my entire arm. I am living with tears,regrets everyday now

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2122705].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2011

Dr. Branche performed multiple surgeries on both my husband and myself. We had quick recoveries. In our late 50s, we both had rotator cuff and knee surgery. He and his staff are professional, kind and most of all - Very Bright. A pleasure to know you and your husband are in such capable hands.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2122704].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2009

I had knee surgery with Dr. Branche through workmens comp....and so I was worried. Turned out that he is the best: kind, caring, professional, and a skilled surgeon. I recovered with little pain and no complications. I would highly recommend this surgeon for knee issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2122703].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2008

Dr. Branche repaired my left shoulder 2/20/2007. He did a tremendous job from my first visit to the day he released me. Because of that experience I came back to him a year later to repair my other shoulder on 4/1/2008. My experience this time has been just as rewarding as the first time. I have recommended him to all of my friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2122702].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2008

Skilled, compassionate, experienced orthopedic (shoulder) surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2122701].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2008

I have known Dr. Branche for almost 20 years and he is amazing! The best shoulder surgeon out there!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2122700].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2008

The best knee doctor in the area if not the country. I had ACL reconstruction, medial meniscus repair, and "MicroFracture" surgery. The pain was minimal, the recovery has been wonderful and very succesful. He cares about each one of his patients. Great Doctor!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2122699].votes_count ]]