Rate Dr. George C. Branche

Dr. George C. Branche's Ratings

Dr. Branche is THE BEST! THE ABSOLUTE BEST! I would recommend him hands-down! But if you go to him, I just want to warn you about his staff. I wonder if even HE knows how his staff treats the public. I don't know. Some people in his office are courteous and helpful (X-ray people and the assistant who will show you to your exam room.) But the office manager, some of the front desk staff, and especially his personal scheduler and physician's assistant, I can only term as "mean girls." This occurs if you have questions or need help understanding something. I don't understand it. I've never encountered it in an office before. It happened on several occasions. You will face frustrations in reaching the office by phone, or receiving a call back when leaving a message, or requesting any records. In fact, my physical therapist finally gave up after 3 requests for a record. So this is hard. Dr. Branche is THE BEST; his staff needs to have their doctors lay down some rules and boundaries of conduct. Maybe the doctors need to start recording all phone calls coming in to the office so they can hear how patients are spoken to. Sorry to have to say all this ...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2590746].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

Dr George C Branche III, M.D. is unquestionably among if not THE most no-nonsense, damm-the-torpedoes & full speed ahead, get in there and just git’er done SUPER shoulder surgeons who has ever graced an Operating Room anywhere/anytime. My baseline pain, motion & pain with motion are all at least 90 percent improved. But, most of all Dr Branche, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for allowing me the opportunity to live out my remaining life with my natural shoulder.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2579666].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

Dr Branche clearly knows his stuff. He us probably one of the best shoulder docs in the area. But, he does not schedule appointments appropriately, so he is ALWAYS behind. A 2 hour wait is typical -- and the later your appt is in the day, the longer you will wait. Worth it? Hard to say. He is good, but what's your time and sanity worth?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2496152].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

He was fabulous. Knee--ACL and meniscal surgery. Recovery great..back to B-ball playing and the knee feels great. I have sent friends who also rave about him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2122706].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 30, 2012

I had shoulder surgery 6months ago and right now it's a lot worse than before the surgery and looks like I have nerve damage.I noticed a little part of my arm felt weird right after surgery. It was just numb and tingling feeling at start. When I mention about it he said sometimes it happens and it will go away but that weird feeling changed to hurting and twiching pain every time move my arm. I had to stop PT because unbearing pain on my arm. Now he sugesting pain management Dr. Before the surgery, I had a little pain on my shoulder but now I can hardly move my entire arm. I am living with tears,regrets everyday now

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2122705].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2011

Dr. Branche performed multiple surgeries on both my husband and myself. We had quick recoveries. In our late 50s, we both had rotator cuff and knee surgery. He and his staff are professional, kind and most of all - Very Bright. A pleasure to know you and your husband are in such capable hands.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2122704].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2009

I had knee surgery with Dr. Branche through workmens comp....and so I was worried. Turned out that he is the best: kind, caring, professional, and a skilled surgeon. I recovered with little pain and no complications. I would highly recommend this surgeon for knee issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2122703].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2008

Dr. Branche repaired my left shoulder 2/20/2007. He did a tremendous job from my first visit to the day he released me. Because of that experience I came back to him a year later to repair my other shoulder on 4/1/2008. My experience this time has been just as rewarding as the first time. I have recommended him to all of my friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2122702].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2008

Skilled, compassionate, experienced orthopedic (shoulder) surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2122701].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2008

I have known Dr. Branche for almost 20 years and he is amazing! The best shoulder surgeon out there!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2122700].votes_count ]]