Rate Dr. Teresa P. Marshall

Dr. Teresa P. Marshall's Ratings

I see Carolyn Barnhart, the nurse practioner at this office, but have seen Dr. Marshall once or twice as well. I always felt like I had their full attention and they always talked WITH me rather than TO me. They actually listen to my concerns and work with me. I trust their judgement and would recommend them to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1454504].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2011

The best doctor I have found in this area! Both Dr. Marshall and Nurse Practitioner Carolyn Barnhart treat patients as if they are the only one taking real time to answer questions and provide information. The staff is great! You know it is a good environment when the same staff is there every time! I have recommended this office to many friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1454503].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2011

Very good and personable doctor. Easy to talk to. Office is very accessible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1454502].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2010

Terrific office, very personable. Great staff: helpful and they know how the medical system works. $85 bucks for fist visit, then $56.00 per visit for those of us with no insurance. Both MD and Nurse Practioner are great. Hardly any wait, if the providers are running late they will re-schedule you. Urgent care appointment availble same day if you call in the morning. Current on medical info. Providers listen to you and they work with you. They view their role as a partnership. Terrific on diabetes care. Helps you keep track of your health care maintenance. Reminders for annuals, mammogram and diabetes care. I love this office

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1454501].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2010

Friendly, knowledgeable, and good at what they do. The staff is wonderful!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1454500].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2010

Dr.Marshall is a great caring person and a top nothch Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1454499].votes_count ]]