Dr. Jill Kavaler

Grad. Year: 1991

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 30/07/12    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Jill Kavaler has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Anesthesiologist-related: pain relief for surgery, anesthesia
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

22/04/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.6

30/07/12 SYSTEM: City changed from "DEMAREST" to "HACKENSACK"
RID: 1660648
13/12/11 5 5 5 5 I've been a patient of Dr. Kavaler for several years. I trust her completely. Whereas with other doctors I've felt frightened and vulnerable, with her, I feel cared for and safe. I couldn't ask for a better doctor or kinder person. I thank the stars I found the Kavalers and will continue to recommend them to my friends and family. They're the best!
Insurance: Oxford
RID: 1492143
21/07/11 5 5 5 5 She has great bed side manner makes you feel comfortable. She is a wonderful person. she has seen me through the toughest times of my life.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1203888
08/07/10 5 5 5 5 I had my PEG (stomach feeding) tube removed on June 1 because I no longer needed one. Jill's husband, Dr. Leon Kavaler, removed the tube and did an endoscopy. Dr. Jill Kavaler was the anesthesiologist. Jill was wonderful; she spoke with me in a calm, soothing tone and gently administered the anesthesia which put me out quickly. These two doctors make a great team and I was very impressed with how well everything went. Both doctors are highly recommended.
Insurance: United Healthcare
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 1099278
06/02/10 5 5 5 5 Sge is extremely professional. a good doctor. I specifically schedule all my procedures when I know that she will be there.  Respond
RID: 1099276
06/02/10 5 5 5 5 I think Dr. Kavaler is very good and schedule my procedures for when she is working.  Respond